PDA

View Full Version : Baer Brake Kit Owners - Replacement Pads!

Donny Carlson
08-30-2005, 06:20 PM
The time is near to replace pads on my Baer brakes and OEM rears. Just FYI for those of you with Baers who are interested and will be doing this work some day.

The Baer replacement pads is Baer part no. 731-PBR. According to David Loucks at Baer, they cost $97.86 a pair, but most outlets say the MSRP on these is more like $108 a pair. I have a souce for these at $92.97, free shipping so PM me for info. The same source offers Hawk Performance HPS rear OEM fitment brake pads (HB443F.614) for $61.97.

Interesting note from Baer - the Marauder front kit can use any pad that will fit a '97 and up Corvette.

I recently had my Baer rotors turned to smooth out a vibration at low speeds with great results. When I change the pads, which will be next month, I'm getting the rear rotors resurfaced and Team will be flushing out the brake system. The plan is to put on KVR braided brake lines at the time (which are extremely nice, having seen the set Glassman was getting installed on his car).

03SILVERSTREAK
08-31-2005, 06:11 PM
The time is near to replace pads on my Baer brakes and OEM rears. Just FYI for those of you with Baers who are interested and will be doing this work some day.

The Baer replacement pads is Baer part no. 731-PBR. According to David Loucks at Baer, they cost $97.86 a pair, but most outlets say the MSRP on these is more like $108 a pair. I have a souce for these at $92.97, free shipping so PM me for info. The same source offers Hawk Performance HPS rear OEM fitment brake pads (HB443F.614) for $61.97.

Interesting note from Baer - the Marauder front kit can use any pad that will fit a '97 and up Corvette.

I recently had my Baer rotors turned to smooth out a vibration at low speeds with great results. When I change the pads, which will be next month, I'm getting the rear rotors resurfaced and Team will be flushing out the brake system. The plan is to put on KVR braided brake lines at the time (which are extremely nice, having seen the set Glassman was getting installed on his car).I have them on my Marauder. one of the best investment I made:2thumbs: .

yamahaSHO
09-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Which Baer Calipers are you guys using?