PDA

View Full Version : Inject Chips

Dennis Reinhart
07-05-2002, 08:48 AM
I got a call today, said I should stop by so here I am, I would like to tell you what I know about the new Marauder, First of all the converter does not lock up at WOT.

I can fix this and it will get you 10/15 more HP, the fuel tables are weak as compared to the Cobra I can fix that and if you stay with 93 octane I can get you 20/30 HP more.

The chip will firm up shifts remove speed limiting and raise rev limiting, I can bring the cooling fans on sooner, and this chip will not invalidate your warranty.

I also am having a metal matrix drive shaft made for these cars.

These shafts are sent any where in the USA free UPS ground.all drive shafts are balanced at a minimum of 6000 RPM

I am waiting on a Blue one when they come out and I will run 4:10 that will wake this car totaly up, for those of you that want 3:73 thats ok What I would do, is this 3:73 or 4:10 low restrictive cats/exchaust and the inject chip ant this will really wake this car up, you also want to run colder plugs and a 180 stat with the chip.

I have a blown Mark 8 the runs mid 11's at 118MPH the only problem I have seen with the Marauder is the T/B comes out on the drivers side but I know I can fix this witha S trim setup, so if any of you need any thing give me a call.

Dennis A Reinhart
904-276-5003
WWW.ReinhartAutomotive.com

http://pstr-m01.ygpweb.aol.com/data/003/44/0D/F8/49/0HoWahdwD6SHDiXvT4bAcWhxEjqqhI js0180.jpg

Logan
07-05-2002, 10:55 AM
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for dropping by... Your advice is certainly sound...

WJSOLOMON
07-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Dennis - I was very impressed to talk with you this morning, and learn about the Wide Choice of Power Enhancements available to the First 18,000 of us purchasing the First Year's Production Model, from someone who has actually "Been There, and Done That!" You sure know this Automobile, and to know that you're planning to Order one of the first new "Law-Enforcement Blue Paints" as soon as your Dealer can have the Order accepted, was Really Impressive to learn.

Any time that we can "Ask The Man Who Owns One" - Everybody Wins!

I'm glad that you took my suggestion and hooked up with Logan, who has pretty much created this great "Sounding Board" for all of us who like LEXUS, are "Passionately in Pursuit Of Perfection", and want our New and Unique Marauder to be the Best that it can be, and look!

While I'm excited about taking Delivery of my First New Marauder on the 8th of July, I have already had my Dealer transfer my Original $1,500.00 Security Deposit on the Second one, as soon as the OEM Options of Traction-Lock, Heated Front Seats, Moon Roof, and the Lighter Slate Interior can be Produced and Delivered - probably during the Last Quarter.

This being the case, I would be Very Interested in bringing the Car into your Shop on the way down from Indy to Bradenton around 12-18-02 early in the AM, and let you install the Replacement Matrix Drive Shaft, and Upgrade the Performance with the Package that commits me to 93 Octaine Fuel, and includes all the "Goodies" Chips, Plugs, Wiring(?), HD Thermostat, etc., and replacing the OEM "Break-In" Lubricants with either AMSOIL or FOMOCO Full Synthetics for the Motor Oil, ATF, Rear Axle. Your Prices sounded very relaistic and competitive for this High Performance Upgrade, and the short Install Time made it all seem that much Better!

For those of us like me, who simply want our "Every Day Business Car" to be the most Fuel-Efficient and Powerful that it can, given all of the "Stock" OEM Power Train Components, without endangering the Factory New Car Warranty, I'm delighted that there is someone out there like you, that can "Cut The Cloth To Fit The Pattern", and Custom-Design a Performance Enhancement Package that will fit a very Broad Spectrum of New Marauder Owners.

I'll look forward to talking with you further in regard to finalizing these details for my own Car, and further "educating" myself from the interesting and timely new Performance Information that you can continue to bring into and share with this Forum.

I salute you, Sir!

:) :cool: