PDA

View Full Version : Time to get MM just RIGHT

Marauderman
03-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Body Shop Items To Fix

OK folks--this hit me like --right in the face!--anyway-- As the victim of my current problems---I thought this is the perfect time to get those items corrected that we know came "wrong" from the factory---like:

1. The whoofer(sp)
2. The oil gauge
3. Speakers -maybe jared

Is there others I could submit since the other insurance is wanting/ gathering a list of "things" that is not working right since the "wreck"......are you with me....

The whole trunk in apart--so the whoofer was an automatic....so naturally the oil gauge came to mine----are there more?

TAF
03-20-2003, 07:47 PM
Supercharger....
Stallion Torque Convertor...
Pirelli P-Zero Tires...
Baer Brake System....

The car will look GREAT while you're doin time for insurance fraud
:lol:

Marauderman
03-20-2003, 07:52 PM
It's only fair that the oil gauge work correctly after the "repairs" --don't you agree--probably could give them the correct P?N that "works"---and the whoofer---with all that bang in the rear--only makes sence to have it fully removed and installed correctly the way it should have been--- that's all I'm saying---the car took a heck of a hit-- alot of things get " shookup" in a wreck-----

Marauderman
03-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Hey TAF--Those other items --could they have been removed after the car was towed there----naw----no one would believe that would they??

LincMercLover
03-20-2003, 08:00 PM
I could believe it... ;)

I'd still go out there and pop off the center caps and say some kid probably stole 'em.

I can't remember, but were the tips damaged? If so, tell 'em you had the baffleless tips.

Marauderman
03-20-2003, 09:00 PM
LML--

The tips did not get hit--but the force over them pushed them upward ---like a race boat would look like--

Help me out here--"Baffleless Tips"--What are those?

Marauderman
03-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Gonna get another new right spoke wheel--wrecked one was hardly touched--will have an extra plus the spare "gray" one---not to bad for a start on the "fixes"

CRUZTAKER
03-21-2003, 04:30 AM
I was gonna mention the spare.......perhaps it came up missing???

martyo
03-21-2003, 05:34 AM
Hey let me know if any of you guys need my business card when you are done implementing these ideas. Check my occupation under profile and you'll understand why......

MAD-3R
03-21-2003, 06:49 AM
But we won't hold that ageinst you.
:lol:

Yeah, I know a lawyer joke... sorry didn't HAVE too, but hey. It was there.

Marauderman
03-21-2003, 05:42 PM
Checked with my body shop mgr. this evening and he has no problems of ordering a "new" oil gauge "that works" after I told him of our facts on the idiot gauge..any way--he is also going to fix my woofer in the truck as well....so will give him the new P/N for the correct gauge--somewhere here on the threads isn't it--help--get it for me folks --- and I'll have a "working " gauge that should be there ---thats one down and many more to go--

Oh --BTW--He laughed when I said--where did my supercharger go? and all those other goodies I had------he said --yeah--that would be interesting wouldn't it--said =yeah--it would--you just don't know how much--and besides--have too many friends on the night boards looking over me to help me stay out of trouble--like --martyo-- and others--- not to worry---

Marauderman
03-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Oh -and I dropped off in person a copy of where to order the new Ruby reds--where else--Bob Whites--shop mgr. said he was looking at the old bumber and was scratching his head wondering --where am I gonna find those red letters at---he couldn't believe I arrived shorty after with the same info...

RCSignals
03-21-2003, 07:50 PM
marauderman
the "working" guage part numbers are in the Part number thread in the "Garage" forum