PDA

View Full Version : Anyone close to O'haire?

CRUZTAKER
09-20-2005, 09:22 PM
I mean REALLY close.

I am gonna fly home on my own dime this weekend. Haven't been home in awhile. I used to just drive to our office in Itasca and cab it back and forth, but the taxis all put fuel surcharges on their rates and the r/t now runs me $50.

I didn't get the best air rate this time, so taxis are out this trip.

The AVISTAR parking outside O'haire runs $11.60 a day, which is better than a cab, but this trip I am taking three days. Would love to avoid that fee.

So I am wondering, does anyone work/live close to O'haire, that I might park a somewhat fruggly, but none the less handsome Crown Vic for the weekend....without getting it towed?:P

My flight is late on friday the 23rd...like 2030 or so. I return late on monday as well.

stevengerard
09-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Sorry, Barry, not close and gone Friday and Monday on business

Big Joe P
09-21-2005, 03:38 PM
you could park by my new place, street parking, in Park Ridge, 10-15 min from the airport. I could even give you a lift to the airport.

CRUZTAKER
09-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Hey what happened Steve....recinded? I was gonna call you tonight.

you could park by my new place, street parking, in Park Ridge, 10-15 min from the airport. I could even give you a lift to the airport.
That's quite an offer Joe...I would be willing to that. Thanks man!!!

New smoking room tour....mmmm:pimp:

I am off work in Rockford around 3pm or so. I have a powercut at 1 a.m friday morning. Gonna do that, grab some zzz's and hit the office later in the day.

My Vicster won't bring down the propery values will it?:P

What are the odds you're willing to get me Monday the 26th at 2115 CST? If not...I could cab it to your place. I was gonna drive back to Rockford late monday night.

I can call you any evening to discuss this, just PM me and let me know. I'll be up tonight till 2100 or so.

Donny Carlson
09-21-2005, 09:54 PM
O'haire? Is that near O'Hare Airport, or is this a new barbershop franchise?

http://www.ohare.com/