PDA

View Full Version : October 8th Meet-

Marauderman
09-21-2005, 04:49 PM
OK Club members--It's been awhile--and I have had less time in an MM than you lately--so...I intend to have mind ready for this meet---anyway---lets do a reunion for such a long time separation--- at the Steak House we were at before --on Speedway Blvd..--whats it's name again??.....say about Noon---sound OK?

We surely have alot to talk about---gas is sure to be one--duh!!--and with that being said---how we can manage meeting thru this crisis---both local and trips--so --

Chime in-----Tom and Kathy( aka Mrs. M)

SC Cheesehead
09-22-2005, 04:43 AM
Tom,

Count me among those planing to attend!:sunshine:

I'll have the MM out of the body shop by then, and I'm sure Ms. Cheesehead will want to come along as well. May even have Chessehead Jr. tag along if he has the day off work.:stooges:

SCCH

Marauderman
09-24-2005, 03:44 PM
OK Club members--It's been awhile--and I have had less time in an MM than you lately--so...I intend to have mind ready for this meet---anyway---lets do a reunion for such a long time separation--- at the Steak House we were at before --on Speedway Blvd..--whats it's name again??.....say about Noon---sound OK?

We surely have alot to talk about---gas is sure to be one--duh!!--and with that being said---how we can manage meeting thru this crisis---both local and trips--so --

Chime in-----Tom and Kathy( aka Mrs. M)

BUMP TIME---WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Agent M79
09-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Things look good for me at this point. Gas Smass, I'll mortgage and be there.

Marauderman
09-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Ok -we have three---2 reds and one black----whose next?

fastblackmerc
09-26-2005, 06:45 AM
I'll try to make it, might be able to talk the wife into going also. I can show off the trophy I'm going to win this Saturday atthe All Ford Show.....

dok
09-26-2005, 08:05 AM

Add a silver one to the list.

I've been somewhat laid up for the last month with surgery that didn't heal as expected, but should be ready by then.

Marauderman
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Add a silver one to the list.

I've been somewhat laid up for the last month with surgery that didn't heal as expected, but should be ready by then.
Sounds great Don---glad to hear your doing better----looking forward to seeing you guys.....

frdwrnch
09-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Pat and I will be there. On our way to Durham to the Rolling Stones @ Duke Univ.. Shaping up to be a very fun day!

MarauderMark
09-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Tom can you post the address (info) to this place as i may see if we can make it as well..

Bigdogjim
09-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Tom can you post the address (info) to this place as i may see if we can make it as well..
Hey you trying to pull a "Big Dog" Go for it!!! :beer:

Marauderman
09-29-2005, 04:08 PM

HOLY COW BAT MAN!!!!!!!! Y O U IN THE AREA--THATS GREAT!!!!!!

Thats terrific----yea----I'll get that address and post it unless other member does----help here AgentM79--after all you are our superduper AGENT MAN!!:lol:

I also spoke to Di and she indicated she and her hubby Chuck would be trying to come--( she is still a guest member- has a Black '03 MM)

....and Russel Pryor(sp), per frdwrnch , is coming ...so it truly is building....ok I made some calls - hopefully I will get some help on the addy---stay tuned.......Tom

Agent M79
09-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Yep yep. Got your message when I got home.

The man says steak, boys, so steak it is. See the post HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=298308#post29 8308).

Marauderman
09-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Yep yep. Got your message when I got home.

The man says steak, boys, so steak it is. See the post HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=298308#post29 8308).

You da MAN....AGENT MAN!!!!!! :beer: :banana: