PDA

View Full Version : Just booked Sutton Ford for a tune...

TooManyFords
09-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Just a heads up. I booked Tuesday October 4th for a dyno tune over at Sutton Ford. Will be driving in Monday afternoon and camping at a yet-to-be-determined no-tel mo-tel. Tuesday it could be any time and I might be staying over to leave Wednesday morning.

We're going to dial it all in without NOS first, then compare pulls with the cut-outs and if we have an extra hour, they'll finish with the giggle gas tune.

Cheers!

John

snowbird
09-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Hope everything goes well for you. A tune session is always a welcome gesture when moding cars. Will they proceed from your tune or start from scratch ?

Bradley G
09-23-2005, 06:09 PM
So where are you take'in us to lunch?

Good luck John!
Did you discuss who has propriatory rights to the tune?

HwyCruiser
09-23-2005, 06:41 PM
...and the sleepy town of Waterloo would never be the same again.

Good luck getting the tune squared away, John. I know its been a long time coming. You have the patience of a saint (and I bet you've been just dying to press the little red button). :D

Slowpoke
09-23-2005, 07:00 PM
excellent choice!

Sutton will do an great job for you!

Zack
09-24-2005, 05:55 AM
John, describe your fuel system to me.
Ill tell you if its gonna be adequate for what you are doing so you can make changes if necessary before the trip out.

BUCKWHEAT
09-24-2005, 09:27 AM
TMF, me too. I'm dropping the MM off on 10/8 and picking it up on 10/15. No giggle gas, just motor.

What do you have planned on how you will set up your trans shift points, and what is your cut-off on max RPM anticipated?

John

Just a heads up. I booked Tuesday October 4th for a dyno tune over at Sutton Ford. Will be driving in Monday afternoon and camping at a yet-to-be-determined no-tel mo-tel. Tuesday it could be any time and I might be staying over to leave Wednesday morning.

We're going to dial it all in without NOS first, then compare pulls with the cut-outs and if we have an extra hour, they'll finish with the giggle gas tune.

Cheers!

John