PDA

View Full Version : may 17 get together marauders/ss impalas

mad man
03-23-2003, 05:26 PM
This message is to let everyone know we are getting together to race and just have a good time MAY 17 at 4.00pm union grove wisconsin mercury marauders and chevy ss impalas I have had alot of ? as why not early or sooner it is the best time for the track out of my hands and I would like to thank sargent mac and some of the impala people for making this happen see you guys gals there :D

Maurauder Killr
03-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Try a few periods. They help you catch your breath.

mad man
03-23-2003, 07:26 PM
Excuse me............................ .............................. ......................

Murader03
03-24-2003, 12:40 AM
Geezzzz! Give the guy a break, after all he says he's "MAD, MAN"

Again, the smilies don't work on the laptop, so have a beer on me!

mad man
03-24-2003, 05:21 AM
like the name don't you. Hi roadkill are you going to be there. I want to see that green thing. Is that the wagon Chevy Chase drove in that movie I think thay called it the family truckster or is that a new mobile home. Heee Heee Heee:lol:

Ray Snyder
03-24-2003, 08:53 AM
Maurauder Killr, With your spelling ability, or lack there of, I would not throw stones at Mad Man.

PurpleSStripes
03-25-2003, 09:09 AM
So, do any Marauder owners really know how to Drive, or do you just mash the accelerator?

All kidding aside, there is a Solo-II autocross the next day, just a few miles from Union Grove. It will be held at the MGA proving grounds in Burlington WI. I'm already planning to be there, is anyone else interested?

If you want to go, check out the website for the Tri-State Sports Car Club at: http://www.tsscc.org/

The cost is $40.00 if you register on-site, and $35.00 if you preregister on-line. You will need a Snell M-90 or better helmet, and they do have loaner helmets available.

If you are going to be driving any distance to come for the drag racing, this might be a pretty good excuse to get a motel room for the night and stay for autocrossing on Sunday.

Regards,