PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meeting #27 - October 8, 2005

Agent M79
09-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Date/Time:
Saturday October 8, 2005 - 12:00PM

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Texas Roadhouse
7801 Gateway Lane
Concord, NC 28027
(704) 929-3090

See the map HERE (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7801+gateway+lane,+2802 7&spn=0.024967,0.036366&hl=en).

For those who are not paying real close attention I would like you to note that the above location is not Quaker Steak & Lube. We have met here once before so those that were there are familar. For those that aren't, click the link to a map.

The doors open at 12:00PM but we tend to gather a bit before.

See everyone there!
<st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on"></st1:Street></st1:address>

Marauderman
09-29-2005, 04:36 PM
Date/Time:

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Texas Roadhouse
7801 Gateway Lane
Concord, NC 28027
(704) 929-3090

See the map HERE (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7801+gateway+lane,+2802 7&spn=0.024967,0.036366&hl=en).

For those who are not paying real close attention I would like you to note that the above location is not Quaker Steak & Lube. We have met here once before so those that were there are familar. For those that aren't, click the link to a map.

See everyone there!

......see folks-this is how an AGENT MAN responds........cool! :banana:

way to post ...ok folks -there is the info ---

WOW--Hope we have some suprising "wear" news too...Thanks Agent M79!!!

Marauderman
09-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Date/Time:

7801 Gateway Lane
Concord, NC 28027
(704) 929-3090

See everyone there!

UPDATE--

For those keeping count--from the other same thread earlier on this-

I count 16 club members and 9 MM's if all show who have shown interest so far--and by far it will be our biggest turn out if all do show--so who else are we missing or can invite??..Marauderjack--where are you? In town on a Saturday maybe--? ..

MarauderMark
09-29-2005, 06:08 PM
I'll have to throw this at the misses 7 & 1/2 hours may be to much but we'll see what she says..

Marauderman
09-30-2005, 04:04 PM
I'll have to throw this at the misses 7 & 1/2 hours may be to much but we'll see what she says..
Our location is surrounder by Hotels...after all--Lowes Motor Speedway
(aka --Charlotte) is just a mile away.......it's just a nice days drive.........see my point.....!

Proudcop
10-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Hey all, cant make it this weekend, on duty! Its been too long but hope everyone has fun and hope to see you all soon!!!!!:beer: JCB

Marauderman
10-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Hey all, cant make it this weekend, on duty! Its been too long but hope everyone has fun and hope to see you all soon!!!!!:beer: JCB
change weekends with someone---I have to do that sometime to make the meets myself---oh well...se ya next time---Be safe ---Tom

Proudcop
10-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Believe me Id love to change with someone but they stopped allowing us to do that. A few people switched and one person did not show up so they quit letting us do that. If I could get away from here I would!!!!:( Its been way too long since Ive seen everyone! I hope eveyone has fun even if its without me. For some reason I know everyone will, HAHA!!!!!!:beer: JCB

Marauderman
10-04-2005, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=Proudcop]Believe me Id love to change with someone but they stopped allowing us to do that. A few people switched and one person did not show up so they quit letting us do that. If I could get away from here I would!!!!:( Its been way too long since Ive seen everyone! I hope eveyone has fun even if its without me. For some reason I know everyone will, HAHA!!!!!!:beer: JCB[/QUOTE
Really feel bad for you....honestly--..having you and yours there would help make it one of the largest turn out--but I understand---I have been there myself......Take care and hope we can hook up later on-----maybe another tune-in is due ---hummmm...we will be thinking of you ..mostly your white tail lights..:lol:--every get them changed?------Tom

fastblackmerc
10-05-2005, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=Proudcop]Believe me Id love to change with someone but they stopped allowing us to do that. A few people switched and one person did not show up so they quit letting us do that. If I could get away from here I would!!!!:( Its been way too long since Ive seen everyone! I hope eveyone has fun even if its without me. For some reason I know everyone will, HAHA!!!!!!:beer: JCB[/QUOTE
Really feel bad for you....honestly--..having you and yours there would help make it one of the largest turn out--but I understand---I have been there myself......Take care and hope we can hook up later on-----maybe another tune-in is due ---hummmm...we will be thinking of you ..mostly your white tail lights..:lol:--every get them changed?------Tom
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time, won't be home from Huntsville, Al. until 5:00PM. Gotta work..... make money for more mods.... maybe I'll be able to get to the next meet.

Marauderman
10-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time, won't be home from Huntsville, Al. until 5:00PM. Gotta work..... make money for more mods.... maybe I'll be able to get to the next meet.

Sorry to hear you can't make it---for those who are interested...another MM will be at our local shop getting tuned at 9AM Sat --(with the other S/c'er- Shoooch!)--Lets hope the rain will stay away for this --it has for everthing else for the last month---geesh!

Looking forward to seeing all this Sat..and hearing some MM's roar!!!!!

Agent M79
10-06-2005, 04:59 PM
My MM is in the shop. Routine 25K maintenance along with a couple of minor problems.

I'll be picking it up just prior to the meet. See ya!

Marauderman
10-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Sorry to hear you can't make it---for those who are interested...another MM will be at our local shop getting tuned at 9AM Sat --(with the other S/c'er- Shoooch!)--Lets hope the rain will stay away for this --it has for everthing else for the last month---geesh!

Looking forward to seeing all this Sat..and hearing some MM's roar!!!!!
OK ---so it calls for some rain for Sat---phooey!!---the heck with it--ya'll know me---If I'm taking the beast out in the rain--you gotta too...even with my rear 305's.........so no excuses......at least we get to see'um all wet at the same time----another first so to speak--:lol:

Marauderman
10-07-2005, 05:12 PM
OK ---so it calls for some rain for Sat---phooey!!---the heck with it--ya'll know me---If I'm taking the beast out in the rain--you gotta too...even with my rear 305's.........so no excuses......at least we get to see'um all wet at the same time----another first so to speak--:lol:
.......ok --so eveyone still coming I hope--?????????????

I 'm gonna sneak down to GPRACING about 9AM to see BUTCH get Tuned--and then on back to get the beast and Ms M for our Noon Meet ...ya'll are welcome to come see it happen at the shop beforehand ---if we don't see ya there, we'll see ya at the Steak House......Tom

Marauderman
10-07-2005, 08:11 PM
My MM is in the shop. Routine 25K maintenance along with a couple of minor problems.

I'll be picking it up just prior to the meet. See ya!
that mean you and russell will be arriving together--convoy style???????

Proudcop
10-08-2005, 05:19 AM
NO MORE WHITE REVERSE LIGHTS!!!!!!:banana2: Ford finally figured out how to send the right lights!!!! I dont have to back my car in anaymore in fear of being ashamed!!!!! Hope everyone has fun today while Im stuck at work!!:mad:

JCB:beer: