PDA

View Full Version : Private Track Day this Fall at Norwalk?

MI2QWK4U
09-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know of a private track rental day this fall like last year? I cant remember who set it up, but I would bet that a number of the MCMs would make the trek again. So....anyone? anyone?

mpearce
09-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Dave,

I asked Mark (FastMerc) about it a few weeks ago. He knows a lot of the guys over there and could probably shed more light on the situation. I can't remember exactly what Mark said...but I'm not sure if they're doing it this year.

-Mat

MI2QWK4U
09-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Dave,

I asked Mark (FastMerc) about it a few weeks ago. He knows a lot of the guys over there and could probably shed more light on the situation. I can't remember exactly what Mark said...but I'm not sure if they're doing it this year.

-Mat

You game Mat? Lets see if we can make this happen. Anyone else interested?

mpearce
09-30-2005, 07:58 PM
If they can get one going...I'm definitely in. Mark would know who to talk to though. The Buckeye group and MCM's could make a good appearance if we set this up right. I can feel that cool crisp twinge to the air at night...I think it's going to be a good fall.

-Mat

CRUZTAKER
10-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Mark told me it wasn't happening this year. I'll call him tomorrow.

......I would bet that a number of the MCMs would make the trek again.
I don't recall any MCM folks showing up last year. :confused:

MI2QWK4U
10-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Mark told me it wasn't happening this year. I'll call him tomorrow.

I don't recall any MCM folks showing up last year. :confused:

There were actually 3 fall events at Norwalk last year. Two of them were private track days and the other was Smackdown. I went to one of the private track days, and to Smackdown. Besides, that was last year, this is now.

FastMerc
10-02-2005, 02:53 PM
The track rental was a bust this year not enough cars alot of them broke,interest was down.Sorry to say no one from Mich,was there last year.We will try again for next year...