PDA

View Full Version : Could some one help me post a pic?

Leadfoot281
10-05-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm not as computor savy as most, it seems. I've got great pics of my Marauder, but I have no Idea how to post them.

Thanks!

BruteForce
10-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Near the top of the browser window, see that horizontal menu list (home, forums, etc)? Click on Gallery. Once you're there, click on My Gallery (left end of the menu below the other we just used). Now click on Upload Photos on the far right of that same menu.

This is the screen to get 'em up on the site. Once they're in your gallery, its easy to link to them. Just make sure your "Choose a category" is set to Member Galleries.

Once you have them uploaded, click on the My gallery link again and you'll see them. If you need more help from that point, just post back here again.

DeepSea117
10-05-2005, 02:26 PM
If you want to post the pictures directly to the homepage, you need a place to host your pictures that will let them be downloaded. What that means is, everytime someone loads this page, they download your picture. If 30 people view this page all at the same time (like on a hot thread), there are 30 downloads for your picture, which is really hard on bandwidth. This is why some places will not host pictures, because of the cost.

If you want, I can put one picture of yours in to my account, and you can put the link to the picture on a thread to see if it appears. Just email the picture to my account I've registered for this message board, and we can go from there