PDA

View Full Version : Vortech Air to air kit

Kennyrauder
10-07-2005, 06:59 AM
I wanted to let the club know my wife and I attended the September event at Reinhart's, while there we had Dennis install his Vortech air to air Super Charger kit in our Marauder. This car is is running great!!!! In town mileage has improved as
well as the highway mileage, what a bonus. Performance up in the cold
country has also improved , I am sure the engine is generating 25 more
HP than what it dyno'd which was 400 at 90F. His sway bar combo ( front
& rear) has transformed the handling immensely. Dennis Please post this as my
computer is too old to access the Marauder web site. If anyone has any
doubts about your expertise you can tell them to call me as I would love
to tell them all about the car. Thank you so much!!! Dennis, the car is is running great!!!!

ckadiddle
10-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy!! I need to get me one of those....

Hotrauder
10-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I wanted to let the club know my wife and I attended the September event at Reinhart's, while there we had Dennis install his Vortech air to air Super Charger kit in our Marauder. This car is is running great!!!! In town mileage has improved as
to tell them all about the car. Thank you so much!!! Dennis, the car is is running great!!!!
Ken, glad that it worked out as you had hoped and that you had a safe trip back to Ontario. Watch your baby in all that ICE AND SNOW!! Take care of your health. The best to you and Dawn. Dennis and Penny:beer:

Dennis Reinhart
10-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Ken told me the car got 29 KPG coming down here and 34 going back, and the car ran perfect, all the way back, Ken wanted a tune for 91 octane so he ended up with about 400 Safe RWHP, and with colder denser air in Cannada the car will make more, so thank you Ken for choosing Vortech and our company.

RoyLPita
10-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Welcome aboard. Hope that you will upgrade your computer and join us some more.

Smokie
10-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Ken I enjoyed meeting you and the Mrs, that was a great conversation on S/C's we had outside the host motel.

The most important thing is you are happy and enjoying your car, get yourself a better computer so you can post more often, give the Mrs. my best. Javier.

klmore
10-07-2005, 11:09 AM
to tell them all about the car. Thank you so much!!! Dennis, the car is is running great!!!! Congrats on the purchase.

I love my air to air Vortech.:D

Dennis we need some pics!

Kennyrauder
10-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I neglected to say in my e mail what my mileage figures actually
were. Coming back to Canada I achieved 34.1 miles to the Canadian gallon
an imprvement of 6.1 mpg. A combination of in town & highway netted me
410 km on 54 litres..... which works out to 12 canadian gal. for 250
miles...... which is about 20.8 miles to the Canadian gallon

Kennyrauder
11-05-2005, 10:24 PM
:beer:
Ken, glad that it worked out as you had hoped and that you had a safe trip back to Ontario. Watch your baby in all that ICE AND SNOW!! Take care of your health. The best to you and Dawn. Dennis and Penny:beer:Hello Dennis & Penny!!! Finally bought a new Computer today & it sure is great to talk to you guys!!! As the weather has gotten down to the low 30's you can't imagine how mean this Marauder has gotten. Gotta be over 425 HP. Bring on the stock 05 vette I'll kill it for sure!!! On the mend from surgery & look forward to hearing from everyone. God Bless. Ken & Dawn.

MM03MOK
11-06-2005, 04:41 AM
:beer: Hello Dennis & Penny!!! Finally bought a new Computer today & it sure is great to talk to you guys!!! As the weather has gotten down to the low 30's you can't imagine how mean this Marauder has gotten. Gotta be over 425 HP. Bring on the stock 05 vette I'll kill it for sure!!! On the mend from surgery & look forward to hearing from everyone. God Bless. Ken & Dawn.:wave:Ken! Good to see you back online! :type:

Mary