PDA

View Full Version : THUNDERvic 7 Supercharger Install meet in MA!

JerseyVics
03-24-2003, 06:06 PM
Anyone have a big garage to facilitate a simple Supercharger install process on an old Vic? heh heh...

I will be sending a check to AED sometime this week for their Crown Victoria roots type EATON blower kit. This thing should be here soon and by Mid-April I'd like to have it on the car... the problem is I have two left hands and no clue whatsoever on the mechanics behind any type of auto repair, so can't do the install at home.... Luckily there is a great fella in Boston who already has an AED blower on his Vic that would like to help, the only problem is we need a garage to work in to keep the install organized and problem free.... any garage owners in the Boston area willing to help?

I figure I'd post on the boards to make a mini-meet out of it, if anyone is interested in attending feel free to post!

I can hardly wait to supercharge this POS, hopefuly it'll get a little fastaah! haha

--Russ:D

Dave Compson
03-24-2003, 11:10 PM
If you drive down to Las Vegas, ill volunteer my garage. Ill even throw in tools. What do you say? I think its time for a road trip.

Colin
03-25-2003, 01:19 AM
His piece of **** probably wouldn't make it to Vegas. :)

Colin

JerseyVics
03-25-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Colin
His piece of **** probably wouldn't make it to Vegas. :)

Colin

you'd be surprised little man,

btw, when are you coming back to the east coast so I can kick your ass for making smart ass comments like that?

--Russ :P

JerseyVics
03-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Dave Compson
If you drive down to Las Vegas, ill volunteer my garage. Ill even throw in tools. What do you say? I think its time for a road trip.
thank you for the offer, but I don't think I can take off work enough days for travel.... this will be a "shock and awe" operation, lol

--Russ;)

P74vic
03-25-2003, 02:54 PM
During my "Fund Drives" you never had any money Russ. Not even $5.00. Where did you get the money for this?

JerseyVics
03-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by P74vic
During my "Fund Drives" you never had any money Russ. Not even $5.00. Where did you get the money for this?
gee for a post where I'm asking for help I'm sure getting a lot of criticizm on non-related subjects....

if you really wanna know Jason, the reason I didn't donate to your cause was because you kept on banning me dude, you know that whole GOLYAKmotors fiasco with TurboVic... I thought that was uncool, and wouldn't give you a penny for being so silly.

as for what happened.... well I got a job in September, pretty much worked my ass off, and still do! Took Jeff's advice and here I am, taking the plunge....

Now if only we can find a spot in MA with a cozy garage to do the install and do***ent the process... that'd be bananas!

--Russ:banana2:

AsheXR
03-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Well i live in Springfield MA and if you bring the tools and parts i have a well lit 2 car garage you can use i have some tools and all but i may not have all you need, i am still trying to get my Cat on the road...lol
I would be glad to help ya tho if it's not to far from him:)
PLMK
e-mail is sylvaine28@earthlink.net

Colin
03-26-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by JerseyVics
you'd be surprised little man,

btw, when are you coming back to the east coast so I can kick your ass for making smart ass comments like that?

--Russ :P

:D :D

The original plan was to come back for a few weeks this summer but as of now I'm not too sure. I have 15 more months out here and I'm thinking of just holding out and getting this done asap w/o dragging it out any longer than necessary. I have yet to make up my mind though...

I was also thinking about going to STAP and the 100 year Ford anniversary, but I think that plan may have gone out the window. Looks like I might be flying into Bowling Green, KY for the Corvette 50 year anniversary and have my mom meet me there with mine. Don't know about that one yet though.

Time will tell I guess.

Later Russ,
Colin