PDA

View Full Version : little poke less than 4 weeks away

Slowpoke
03-24-2003, 06:54 PM
well, the wife tells me she's ready to have this kid NOW! of course, the furniture for the bay's room has not arrived yet. [at least I will not have to put it together]. I have not found time to buy a baby seat, or oe of those stroller thingys [i am still looking for one with a supercharger]. And to top it all off, i am supposed to go to Madison, WI this weekend and live the life of a cheesehead for 48 hours. Now she tells me she's got a nasty headcold and the doctor said that if her fever gets too high the baby will come sooner than later.

i still don't know if its a boy or a girl; my inlaws are driving me nuts trying to find out.

so, if you want any pens or pads; you better order them this week - i will ship them as close to the birth as i can but you never know.

...enjoying a quiet night in front of the TV and the computer..probably of of the last quiet nights like this i will have for the next 10 years.

TAF
03-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Hang in there, Poke...we're pullin for ya!

Take the trip, I've got a rule for guys that work with me..."If your wife is more than 7 months pregnant...Spectravision is expensable" :lol:

Get that car seat though, VERY IMPORTANT...what...no baby shower...you should have already gotten most of this stuff gratis.

Slowpoke
03-24-2003, 07:04 PM
i am too superstitious for a baby shower. maybe afterward.

jefferson-mo
03-24-2003, 07:06 PM
"little poke"?

isn't how this whole thing started?????:stupid:

:lol::lol:

TAF
03-24-2003, 07:10 PM
^^^^Now THAT was funny^^^^:stupid:

Slowpoke
03-24-2003, 07:31 PM
little??

mrs. Poke may disagree with that!

CRUZTAKER
03-25-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I have not found time to buy a baby seat......

FIND TIME!!!!!
The hospital won't let EITHER come home without a car seat.

And get siked......it's fun from here on out.
And remember, sudden river.......run son!

UncleLar
03-25-2003, 05:24 AM
Don't forget,Mrs.Poke only rides in REAR SEAT,front seat has an AIRBAG!!!!

Wags
03-25-2003, 05:29 AM
"...enjoying a quiet night in front of the TV and the computer..probably of of the last quiet nights like this i will have for the next 10 years."

yea, you wish, try until they are out of the house. It's been almost 18 years, and I'm STILL waiting for a quiet night.

Wags