PDA

View Full Version : 3yr/36 Mo. Wish List-Reminder

Marauderman
10-10-2005, 02:45 PM
The title is what our club member frdwrnch stated at this weekends meet..........and it means.....for those coming up on your warranty closure period---better start making your wish list be known for fix'n.......

My ending period is Nov.2nd..( yeah --I know--it--there isn't much left that is OEM on mind...--:lol:) ...and I though his statement made some sense.....so as a reminder...get your list down and contact your L/M service Mgr....frdwrnch is mine--cool ...eh!!---so I better get working on mine----
my front lamps leak --remember.........Tom..

jgc61sr2002
10-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Tom - Thanks for the reminder. :D Where did the time go? :D

Bigdogjim
10-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Not a bad idea. Mine time ran out on 9/28/05...Two days later the check engine light came on? They tell me I have a bad gas cap? I have Ford vans with almost 400,000 miles on 'em and no bad caps anywhere? Needless to say they just replaced it:)

I do have the extended warranty that takes me till '09 or 100,000 miles:burnout:

Have Marauder will travel:banana2:

fastblackmerc
10-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Not a bad idea. Mine time ran out on 9/28/05...Two days later the check engine light came on? They tell me I have a bad gas cap? I have Ford vans with almost 400,000 miles on 'em and no bad caps anywhere? Needless to say they just replaced it:)

I do have the extended warranty that takes me till '09 or 100,000 miles:burnout:

Have Marauder will travel:banana2:
I add to a list that I keep in the car. When I get 3 or 4 things on it I bring it to the dealer. Right now its: flashing heated seat switch - drivers side, rear window moulding, drivers seat clip & water leak on passengers side rear fixed window.

Marauderman
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
I add to a list that I keep in the car. When I get 3 or 4 things on it I bring it to the dealer. Right now its: flashing heated seat switch - drivers side, rear window moulding, drivers seat clip & water leak on passengers side rear fixed window.
....ah yeah--that rear window moulding......frdwrnch did point out that mine was bad Saturday-thanks fastblackmerc--knew there had to be more-

........and BigDog---it's good to see your gonna keep yours awhile then with that extra coverage--correct?--

and yeah--for alot of us--we're pass that BIG Time period on the car----But alot are still not there yet or are darn close-so maybe we should alert those about things we have had done under warranty--

Bigdogjim
10-10-2005, 07:48 PM
........and BigDog---it's good to see your gonna keep yours awhile then with that extra coverage--correct?--
Correct:)

It's a keeper

However it has taken a back seat to my truck project:help:

Agent M79
10-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Hmmm.... last minute warranty repairs...

I am pretty sure my headers, big brakes, and supercharger are broke. :cool:

Agent M79
10-10-2005, 07:54 PM
...rear window moulding...
Just had that fixed myself. Been like that since delivery.

Marauderman
10-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Hmmm.... last minute warranty repairs...

I am pretty sure my headers, big brakes, and supercharger are broke. :cool:
.........hey ....I wanted to say that :bigcry: .........But I was told ..."You gotta be kiddn' --right?"....so I am stuck with some original OEM problems.........but you never know--there just may be a lame L/M dealer who might believe it came this way------ :lol:

PAPAJOHN
10-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Flashing heated seat switch - drivers side ????? That is so weird with mine doing that, I never thought that someone else woul have the same problem ----- very distracting -- have not asked the dealer about it yet.

fastblackmerc
10-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Flashing heated seat switch - drivers side ????? That is so weird with mine doing that, I never thought that someone else woul have the same problem ----- very distracting -- have not asked the dealer about it yet.
Had the right side do the same thing, dealer replaced the switch. I think it's a "common" problem on the '04's.

SC Cheesehead
10-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Had the right side do the same thing, dealer replaced the switch. I think it's a "common" problem on the '04's.
Ditto,

Had the same problem on mine along with the rear window defroster switch. I just rolled over 29K on my '04 DTR, and the only problems I've had on it so far have been electrical.

SCCH