PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal Lidio?

Bradley G
10-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Any new developments, on the second fastest Marauder here?
Is it gone? or on the juice?

MI2QWK4U
10-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Its funny you should mention it, there is something new we are working on. No rush to finish it anytime soon, Lid says there will be lot of retuning since this is a mod that you can safely tune around. I brought it up to Lidio and it was funny, but he was researching the very same idea! After lots of research, it is proving to be very reliable and yields great results....next on my list...gotta find some new internals!

Bradley G
10-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah, Dave ! you can't have any more power.:nono:

Would this have anything to do with Alky injection?

Come on Dave, spill Brother!
Does this mean You are keeping the Marauder Lidio?
I know what it's like to try and keep the wifester happy.:P

Its funny you should mention it, there is something new we are working on. No rush to finish it anytime soon, Lid says there will be lot of retuning since this is a mod that you can safely tune around. I brought it up to Lidio and it was funny, but he was researching the very same idea! After lots of research, it is proving to be very reliable and yields great results....next on my list...gotta find some new internals!

Lidio
10-12-2005, 07:08 PM
I haven’t had any bites on my MM in the last couple of weeks. I lowered the price for it down to 29K which I think is a stellar deal for a clean well cared for MM, plus all that’s done to it, Trilogy, big brakes, big axles, built trans, wider rims etc. etc…

As of about two weeks ago I no longer drive it. Its not stored but parked indoors with expired plates and reduced insurance.
I really miss driving it but I don’t want to put any more miles on it and just keep it clean for any perspective buyer's.

The new motor and the big 60lbs injectors are running perfect but I haven’t leaned on it any more then last year. It simply has a forged bottom end now and a much more consistent and reliable fuel system with the big 60's and the BA-2400 90mm MAF from SCT. Around the time I lowered the price here in the classifieds, the add expired. I’m trying to get Logan to re-list it possibly with out having me totally rewrite the thing.

And yes we’ve been playing with methanol injection quite a bit the last few weeks at the shop with several customer cars and soon my 05 GT with the Vortech and much more soon. I so far like what I see with this stuff on blower cars, especially the non-intercooled ones. In a couple of week I’ll be writing up some info, tests and an install with a Methanol kit on a car.

Thanks

Joe Walsh
10-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Are you using the SNOW PERFORMANCE kit??
I like the way they use the MAF signal to proportionally control the methanol injection. :up:

Bradley G
10-13-2005, 04:49 AM
Hey Thanks Lidio!
Besides being a stellar deal, For someone who wants "Move in" performance instead of all the time and energy it takes to get it there, it's Perfect!
I will be watching for your info on this.
Good luck to you my friend!

Lidio
10-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Are you using the SNOW PERFORMANCE kit??
I like the way they use the MAF signal to proportionally control the methanol injection. :up:

No... we're using kits from a guy in FL. His shop is called Alky Controls. Things are going great with me and him so far. And his controller uses the MAF signal as well to proportionally control the fluid flow.

So far this whole methanol thing has been working out pretty good for us this past summer.

Tallboy
10-13-2005, 10:17 AM
No... we're using kits from a guy in FL. His shop is called Alky Controls. Things are going great with me and him so far. And his controller uses the MAF signal as well to proportionally control the fluid flow.

So far this whole methanol thing has been working out pretty good for us this past summer.

There's a guy who runs in Bradenton with the "Alky Controls" banner on his windshield. Grand National Regal-10 second car. He's there most Thursdays.