PDA

View Full Version : Timeslips page problems?

Eric91Z
10-16-2005, 05:19 AM
Is there problems with entering time slips on the Timeslips page? I finally made it to the track yeterday and wanted to post my times. When I click on the link to post a timeslip, it just brings up a blank page.

MM03MOK
10-16-2005, 05:25 AM
To post a timeslip, you first need to post your timeslip on the web, whether it be in the Gallery, or hosted on another website. In your Profile, at the bottom, you'll see the place for the URL of the timeslip. This is what folks need to do to get their timeslip to show up via the link in the database. If you can't figure it out, upload the timeslip in your Gallery and send me a PM that you need help getting it into your profile. I'll take care of it.

:bunny:

Eric91Z
10-16-2005, 05:31 AM
To post a timeslip, you first need to post your timeslip on the web, whether it be in the Gallery, or hosted on another website. In your Profile, at the bottom, you'll see the place for the URL of the timeslip. This is what folks need to do to get their timeslip to show up via the link in the database. If you can't figure it out, upload the timeslip in your Gallery and send me a PM that you need help getting it into your profile. I'll take care of it.

:bunny:

Cool, I will get it scanned and uploaded.

MM03MOK
10-16-2005, 05:42 AM
Cool, I will get it scanned and uploaded.Make sure it's a "jpg" not a "JPG." PDFs don't work.

CRUZTAKER
10-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey Mary...

I still cannot get mine to work either.:mad:

I put the link to my timeslip in my profile, but when one clicks on the DETAILS in the timeslip page, one still gets my avitar.

MM03MOK
10-16-2005, 08:57 AM
It's a known bug in the software. No rhyme or reason why some work and some don't. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next upgrade takes care of this problem. There's also a problem with some Members and giving Rep Points. Logan is aware.

Eric91Z
10-16-2005, 09:16 AM
OK, got the timeslip scanned, uploaded, and filled out my Profile and what do you know - I am now on the timeslips page!!!! Thanks for the information on how to do that. I am currently number 56.