PDA

View Full Version : S&B filter Revitalizer (cleaner) kits in stock

Tucker
10-19-2005, 08:00 PM
JLT now has "recharge" kits for your S&B filters that came with your JLT kits.

It's the bigger size with a 12oz cleaner and the 6.5 oz spray oil. This is enough to last the life of the filter, I'm sure.

I hope to have them on the site in the next day or so, but untill then you can call to order or pay through Paypal ( jay@jlttruecoldair.com )

Price is $15 shipped:beer:

Thanks

Jay

Bradley G
10-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Hey thanks Jay,

got mine ordered!

Tucker
10-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks to you Bradley. It shipped today.

Jay

Bradley G
10-27-2005, 04:39 AM
Thanks JaY!

Your site made it a breeze!

Eric91Z
10-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Just placed my order for a kit. Do you offer any of the "pre-filter" socks to go over the filter? Just wondering where people get them from.

Tucker
10-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Just placed my order for a kit. Do you offer any of the "pre-filter" socks to go over the filter? Just wondering where people get them from.Thanks for the order.
Sorry, but I do not carry the pre filters Outerwears is the company who makes them.

Jay

Eric91Z
10-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the order.
Sorry, but I do not carry the pre filters Outerwears is the company who makes them.

Jay

Well, I have had the setup on there for about 5000 miles now and have yet to check it over too closely. Planning on that for this weekend. Guess we will see how dirty it actually is. The engine compartment has stayed pretty clean so far. But it has only been in the rain twice and will be interesting to see how it does through the winter.