PDA

View Full Version : I ordered a Trilogy supercharger today and have a question?

mclemore102
10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
I finally ordered my Trilogy blower today :D . And i was filling out my vehicle infromation sheet and it asks for my computer code. And it says it is located on the drivers side a pillar. Where excatly is this located?

Rick-n-Miami
10-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Congratulations on your purchase!

The computer code is located in the doorjam, adjacent to where the parking brake would be. You'll see a little sticker with a code like "XYZ9" containing 3 letters and 1 number. This is the code.

Best of luck with the order and the install!

mclemore102
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Thanks! I can't wait for it to get here now! :banana:

jdando
10-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Congratulations!!!

You will love it. Who will do the install?

jeremy

RoyLPita
10-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Congrats. You will enjoy it after the installation. As for the install, I figure on 1/4 of the time doing the job quietly and 3/4 of the rest Cussing up a storm. Enjoy!!!!!!

If there is no decal on the left cowl pillar, then you could access it under the dash where the PCM is.

mclemore102
10-20-2005, 01:57 PM
I am going to do the install myself.

Bradley G
10-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Good Luck! and Happy Motoring!:D

I am going to do the install myself.

Rider90
10-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Now you gotta change your username... :P

Tallboy
10-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Congratulations!!!

A pm with helpful tips and the phone number for technical assistance is on the way... :banana:

mclemore102
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks tallboy! I guess i will have to change my name now :D

wsmylie
10-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Congratulations!!!

A pm with helpful tips and the phone number for technical assistance is on the way... :banana: Congratulations on your new Trilogy Marauder302HP. Chuck....you are truly a class act buddy.

RF Overlord
10-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Congrats, 302hp! Do you know what number you are?

Listen to what Tallboy has to say...between he and Carfixer, they've done more Trilogy installs than anyone on earth...

Mike Poore
10-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks tallboy! I guess i will have to change my name now :DHey, Merryville, TN! That's not far from Tallboy/Carfixer. You should cut a deal with 'em to do one of their marathon overnight install sessions. I love reading about those adventures. The last was from our very own CAM member CheeseheadBob. (I get to see his next week)

BTW, isn't Maryville where they make MEC shotshell reloading equipment? I can't tell you how many thousands of trap loads I've run through my 9,000G. :)

Tallboy
10-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey, Merryville, TN! That's not far from Tallboy/Carfixer. You should cut a deal with 'em to do one of their marathon overnight install sessions. I love reading about those adventures.

We'd love it! My guest room is always open! Even if we don't do the install, I love the phone calls we get. It's like we're right there in the garage with you!

Note to anyone who is "on the fence" about doing a self install: You can do this. Even if you get "stuck", there is literally nothing we can't "walk you through" on the phone. We're here to help! :beer:

Bigdogjim
10-20-2005, 05:24 PM
We'd love it! My guest room is always open! Even if we don't do the install, I love the phone calls we get. It's like we're right there in the garage with you!

Note to anyone who is "on the fence" about doing a self install: You can do this. Even if you get "stuck", there is literally nothing we can't "walk you through" on the phone. We're here to help! :beer:

What about the trip to Disney? Or is that only for me :rofl:

Tallboy
10-20-2005, 05:26 PM
What about the trip to Disney? Or is that only for me :rofl:

I got a special deal waiting just for you, old buddy...

We're gonna install your Trilogy at Disneyworld!!! :lol:

mclemore102
10-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I don't know what my serial number is yet. They were pretty busy today. I can't wait for it to arrive so i can start on the install. Tallboy am sure you will probably get a call from me.Thanks everyone for the tips and advice.

DEFYANT
10-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Congrats!! Be sure to let me know the kit # so I can add you to the list.

Shora
10-20-2005, 07:49 PM

Note to anyone who is "on the fence" about doing a self install: You can do this. Even if you get "stuck", there is literally nothing we can't "walk you through" on the phone. We're here to help! :beer:I almost want to buy the Supercharger just so that I can have Tallboy and Carfixer install it. Some really good people can be found on this site.

torinodan
10-20-2005, 08:24 PM
I do want to buy the Supercharger just so that I can have Tallboy and Carfixer install it. Some really good people can be found on this site.There, fixed!:D

Rider90
10-20-2005, 08:58 PM
just remember to attach the cufflink accumulator to the grease elbow or your ECF modulation device will read 20% false on the positive current.

AzMarauder
10-21-2005, 10:40 AM
I finally ordered my Trilogy blower today :D . And i was filling out my vehicle infromation sheet and it asks for my computer code. And it says it is located on the drivers side a pillar. Where excatly is this located?
I will PM you my phone number as well....
I just finished an install and I speak "novice" ... Carfixer and Tallboy helped me immensely.... but perhaps my novice viewpoint will help. I have a few tips that I would add from my experience....

King Fubar
10-21-2005, 10:52 AM
I really want to buy the Supercharger just so that I can have Tallboy and Carfixer install it. Some really good people can be found on this site.

C'mon you only live once.....

Tallboy
10-21-2005, 10:56 AM
I will PM you my phone number as well....
I just finished an install and I speak "novice" ... Carfixer and Tallboy helped me immensely.... but perhaps my novice viewpoint will help. I have a few tips that I would add from my experience....

Kevin, do me a favor-add your ideas to the list [or just write them down] and send it to me/everyone! I want to keep the tips list as informative as can be, and need input from others! :beer:

AzMarauder
10-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Kevin, do me a favor-add your ideas to the list [or just write them down] and send it to me/everyone! I want to keep the tips list as informative as can be, and need input from others! :beer:
I will do that Chuck... I will review your list and then add my ideas and send them for you for distribution.

STLR FN
10-21-2005, 11:01 AM
I think when I get mine I will have tallboy and carfixer do mine here in Mich. Say around the Dreamcruise.

Tallboy
10-21-2005, 11:03 AM
I think when I get mine I will have tallboy and carfixer do mine here in Mich. Say around the Dreamcruise.

...in the garage out in back of Trilogy International! I'm there!! :beer:

Bigdogjim
10-21-2005, 12:51 PM
I got a special deal waiting just for you, old buddy...

We're gonna install your Trilogy at Disneyworld!!! :lol:

I should have seen that coming:rofl:

AzMarauder
10-21-2005, 04:42 PM
...in the garage out in back of Trilogy International! I'm there!! :beer:

Hey... I'm hoping to make the Dream Cruise this year... perhaps I can get on that installation team! My specialty is the Boost-a-pump!:rolleyes:

carfixer
10-21-2005, 05:01 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hey... I'm hoping to make the Dream Cruise this year... perhaps I can get on that installation team! My specialty is the Boost-a-pump!:rolleyes:

That would be a blast. I'm going to be at Woodward regardless but an installation party sound like a good time.

bigslim
10-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the "Fast side" of Marauder ownership. You will love your car even more. What to see the vidoe I have of Dave's and Mike's car beating up on that Ford GT. Should have it this weekend.