PDA

View Full Version : Want To See The Eaton Roots Supercharged Marauder Today In Michigan?

MI2QWK4U
03-27-2003, 09:46 AM
If anyone is interested, Lidio and myself will have the Eaton Supercharged Marauder at Stu Evans Lincoln Mercury in Clinton Township, Michigan today at 4:00 pm. We will be showing the car off to the Service department and the Owner. Any members interested are welcome to stop up and see the car. The dealership is at 17500 Hall Road (M-59) between Garfield and Romeo Plank roads, and is about 4 miles east from I-94. A lot of people there are very interested in seeing it in person...hope to see some of you guys there...later.

BigMerc
03-27-2003, 01:43 PM
ok I've seen the name several times, who's Lidio and whats he do?

RCSignals
03-27-2003, 04:50 PM
You will take pictures won't you? :)

ONEBADMK8
03-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by BigMerc
ok I've seen the name several times, who's Lidio and whats he do?

Lidio is the real deal Modular GOD!! He was the first and only person to ever dare run 20 plus lbs of boost through a dead stock Cobra engine and even go 9's!!!!

A VERY good friend of mine and BEST at what he does, hands down.

keyboardracer
03-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Lidio owns a company called Alternative Auto Performance. HE has been in business almost thirteen years. He specializes in ford fuel injected performance. Lidio and his employee's are all very cool people. The shop is always open to visitors and you are more than welcome to have a look around.

Hack Goby
03-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Wish Ya could have give us a little more notice but I live near Mt.Clemens so sooner or later I will see it.Had to laugh when I went there today nobody in the showroom Knew what I was talking about.

MI2QWK4U
03-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Sorry Hack, I found out about it on short notice and posted as soon as I could. Trilogy told me they will be hosting an open house in May at their facility in Dearborn with a lot of information and demonstrations. Jerry will be posting more on that later. I will see if I can talk Lidio out of the car sometime this upcoming week and meet some of you guys someplace around here.