PDA

View Full Version : An option to thread deletions.

CRUZTAKER
10-27-2005, 07:18 PM
SUGGESTION FORUM:

Here's a suggestion.
How about deleting an INDIVIDUAL post instead of the entire thread?

You have the button, right err uh uh?

Er uh uh did get all the buttons no?

Thanks er uh uh.

Apparently the quickest way lose a thread is have someone post a camel toad. :shake:

Logan
10-28-2005, 04:44 AM
Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my morning Defyant...

As for thread deletions, If people could keep their minds out of the gutter... If it's in poor taste, why even bother posting it?

Sometimes, we just don't have the friggin time to sort through a thread that's borderline.

DEFYANT
10-28-2005, 04:46 AM

As for thread deletions, If people could keep their minds out of the gutter... If it's in poor taste, why even bother posting it?

Sometimes, we just don't have the friggin time to sort through a thread that's borderline.
:D :o

Just kiddin boss.

martyo
10-28-2005, 06:35 AM
If people could keep their minds out of the gutter...

And they should take mine with them! :D

CRUZTAKER
10-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the reply Logan.

I don't believe it's you doing it anyway.

Er uh uh seems to enjoy deleting entire threads without explaination.

No biggie. What comes around goes around.;)

martyo
10-28-2005, 10:27 AM
No biggie. What comes around goes around.;)

Barry: Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?

CRUZTAKER
10-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Barry: Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?
It's boobie time. :baaa:

Rider90
10-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Man I can't even laugh without the post getting deleted :D

martyo
10-28-2005, 02:04 PM

Precisely! :up:

MikesMerc
10-28-2005, 02:37 PM

Can we even post the word boobie?

hitchhiker
10-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Kind of like Tit for Tat...?

:D

Logan
10-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Can we even post the word boobie?
No, I will kill you, Gringo.:bandit:

DEFYANT
10-28-2005, 03:37 PM
BOOOOOOBIIIIEIEEEEEEE

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/youngfrank197.jpg

Hotrauder
10-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Holy cripes...does anyone know where i can get a full size spare cheap so that Lidio can widen my wheels? (NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR ANYTHING) DENNIS:help:

jgc61sr2002
10-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Holy cripes...does anyone know where i can get a full size spare cheap so that Lidio can widen my wheels? (NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR ANYTHING) DENNIS:help:

Check on Ebay. Thay have good deals at times.

Logan
10-28-2005, 03:56 PM
Dude, you're in Florida. Marauder Central. Do what I did, find another friendly mm.net owner in your area with a 300A and borrow his full size spare for a couple weeks.

I ran around with two unpolished full size spares on the back for a couple weeks... :)

Hotrauder
10-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Bingo! You can tell a transplant from New York in a NY minute. The obvious just escapes them. Thanks Boss for the tip. Dennis

Dan
11-02-2005, 06:46 PM

Shouldn't moderation and the way communications are handled here be about making MM.net guests happy and comfortable as opposed to worrying about a moderators time?

How long does it take to sort through a thread that is borderline? A minute? Two? Shoudln't a moderator sort of be expected to have that extra minute or two? If they don't have it then are they too busy to properly handle the responsibility?

Isn't is about the guests, really? Without the guests would there even be an MM.net? Shouldn't the satisfaction of the guest should be of primary concern with a moderators busy schedule secondary to that?

I don't know what triggered Defyants comments. I am simply asking questions. I have learned that asking question is a lot safer than making statements when one does not know when a statement will be viewed as an attack or as being out of line for lack of guidance in the matter.

No disrespect, attacks or innuendo here. Just questions.

Respectfully,

Dan

Dan
11-02-2005, 06:59 PM
PS: I fully agree that folks who are condescending, who troll and who are otherwise just "ugly" need to be dealt with harshly. I am asking the questions for the rest of us who are usually pretty good but occasionally find ourselves surprised by something we said being considered out of line.