PDA

View Full Version : My 3 years -11/2/05

Marauderman
11-02-2005, 05:27 AM
Well today marks my 3 years with my MM--and as most of you know--It's only has 2 years worth of driving --the rest in a shop on a lift for various reasons--mostly good ones--anyway--

Just want to tell all how thankful I am to have such a car and to have found this board--thanks Logan-- and to meet so many wonderful people , here and in person.....
.and SPECIAL THANKS to TAF--he got me started on this crazy upgrading stuff--:lol:
Now the the MM is S/C'ed and making more Hp/TQ that ever before, the fun ahead will be even more thrilling.....

and it continues this Sat in COmmerce ,GA, where alot of us will meet for more MM burning rubber fun times----

Over this time period alot has happen to us all, and we have had alot of up and downs----its nice to have another family like MM owners...

.and thanks again to Logan for our "Carolin Marauder" forum--yep--alot oover the past 3 years..

SO......... :2thumbs: to all MM owners----yall :rock: :banana:
...and heres to many more fun fill years ahead for us all.... :banana: :rock:

TAF
11-02-2005, 04:48 PM
You're a good man, Tom...and a good friend. I miss that I don't travel to Charlotte like the old days to see you. But...looking forward to seeing you this Saturday!

Marauderman
11-02-2005, 06:06 PM
You're a good man, Tom...and a good friend. I miss that I don't travel to Charlotte like the old days to see you. But...looking forward to seeing you this Saturday!
Thanks for replying--your always gonna be My first MM friend/buddy--and remain close to alot of special thoughts----looking forward to seeing you too--just wish I had my MM ---it amazing what your friendship has done to me with this MM----can't wait to see your shop some day too----Glad you have a steady local to remain in.........Tom