PDA

View Full Version : New Colors????

STLR FN
11-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Left the site 20 mins ago, come back and some color(blue) has been added. I also see that the links have been thinned out.

Logan
11-05-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm in the middle of an incredibly complex and massive upgrade to the site... Crap will be mui-screwed up for an hour or so...

Rick-n-Miami
11-05-2005, 08:15 PM
And the front page seems to be missing. It's going directly to the forums?

jgc61sr2002
11-05-2005, 08:19 PM
WOW Thought it was just me.:D

STLR FN
11-05-2005, 08:22 PM
I sorta figured that, as I recalled after the "Darkside" experiment you was going to implement some changes.

Looks good so far Logan.
I'm in the middle of an incredibly complex and massive upgrade to the site... Crap will be mui-screwed up for an hour or so...

DEFYANT
11-05-2005, 08:34 PM
hey boss, howzabout that black skins look as an option?

DEFYANT
11-05-2005, 08:43 PM

YES! NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Thanks boss :D .

Directedby
11-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Cool!!!!!!!!!!

Logan
11-05-2005, 08:51 PM
You'll actually be able to choose between light and dark skins for the site shortly via the preferences page...

BK_GrandMarquis
11-05-2005, 08:51 PM

I just brought up the site and everything was black and gold. Freaked me out for a second. I thought my browser or PC had a memory leak or something. :D Then I refreshed the page and the colors changed again. Some blue now. Not bad. I have the black and gold as the default skin for now. The dark colors may make some borders not show up but it's something different for now. :cool:

Dan
11-05-2005, 10:26 PM

Logan,

Please be sure to give us an update on what new features we will be getting.

BTW- when I just logged on at 0024 EST I got the forums page as the main page and it was black and yellow. Personally, I thought that color combo was horrible.

Then, I logged in and got the old gray theme. Whew!

Please, if you are considering a color change, post up a poll and some samples and let the group decide. That would be so much nicer than an arbitrary decision being made.

Thanks.

Best,

Dan

Dan
11-05-2005, 10:27 PM
LOL. I must have been caching. When the last post went up my pages refreshed with blus. :)

While I do like this combo I'll still suggest that the club be given the opportunity to have some input in such a significant matter.

Best,

Dan

Dan
11-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Sorry to keep posting but being a Mod on other forums has me thinking that feedback is good.

0035 EST. The site seems quite a bit faster. I hope it is the changes and not the time of day.

Will know more later today.

Dan