PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Motorsports - 06 Harley S/C & FX4 4x4 Debut!

Logan
11-06-2005, 02:02 PM
November 5, 2005 - Dearborn, MI - Trilogy Motorsports is proud to announce the debut of our Supercharged & Intercooled 2006 Harley Davidson F150 and Supercharged FX4 4x4 F150!

Trilogy International, the parent company of Trilogy Motorsports has been an Engineering services firm, providing Computer Aided Design(CAD) and Computer Aided Engineering(CAE) services for the automotive industry since 1996, including Ford, GM and Toyoda. In 2002, Trilogy branched out into the aftermarket by using their knowledge, industry connections and engineering talent to create one of the first OEM quality, aftermarket supercharger solutions.

Trilogy Motorsports first kit, for the 2003-4 Mercury Marauder was a huge success, creating dozens of 11 and 12 second 4400lb 4 door sedans, including the world's fastest supercharged Marauder.

Trilogy has finished and is now actively producing supercharger kits for any 2004 or newer 5.4L 3v application. This includes F150/250/350 (5.4L 3v only), Expedition, Lincoln Mark LT and Navigator. Our superior calibration allows our intercooled supercharger to run in both 4x4 or 4x2 drive with a full 9-9.5lbs of boost.

Trilogy would like to extend an open invitation to the Ford enthusiast community to join us on November 19th in Dearborn, Michigan for our Harley S/C Project truck unveiling.

If you'd like to attend, please rsvp to rsvp@trilogyf150.com for complete details on the event!

For more information, email info@trilogyf150.com or call Trilogy Motorsports at +1 (313) 336 6135.

the_pack_rat
11-06-2005, 03:01 PM
So the big question is ...

Tired of the Caddy yet ?.

:P

DEFYANT
11-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Congrats Jerry and Trilogy.

Yet another event I can not get too!

bigslim
11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
I'll see you guys there.

Bradley G
11-07-2005, 05:22 AM
Got a little stale with trucks, after driving one for almost fourteen years.
This changes things.
Congradulations, Jerry!

MI2QWK4U
11-07-2005, 09:36 AM
MCMs, another good excuse to kill a cow at Capers? What do you say? Maybe Friday night?

Hack Goby
11-07-2005, 11:28 AM
MCMs, another good excuse to kill a cow at Capers? What do you say? Maybe Friday night?
I don`t` think I can make it friday(work) but will try to be there Sat.

Eric91Z
11-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Congrats. This would be cool to see. And it is good to know the kits will work on any of the truck 5.3Ls. My wife wants either a Navigator or Mark LT once we pay off her Five Hundred (this was just going to be a temp car from the get go).

Anyway, once I get the Trilogy for the MM, we could eventually have 2 Trilogy equipped cars in the family!!!

MikesMerc
11-07-2005, 11:56 AM
I'll be there for the F150 kit launch! Congrats on another kit!

Tallboy
11-07-2005, 05:49 PM
I will be there in spirit, boys...;)

STLR FN
11-07-2005, 06:54 PM
What time for the Ceremonial Cow Killing Fri.? Kendyle has Christmas pics at 5pm. Why not Sat after the unveiling?

jobrien8
11-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Be there for the unveiling. Caper's is questionable. Know better when closer.

Logan
11-07-2005, 07:57 PM
...doesn't matter to me... I'd almost prefer Saturday night, it'd be nice to have a decent meal before the long haul back to Texas...

MikesMerc
11-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Saturday would be better for me too :)

bigslim
11-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Saturday is good.

Hack Goby
11-08-2005, 06:01 AM
Alright if we kill that cow on Sat.I can make it.Put me down for a 24oz. T-Bone.:food:

Tom Kuznicki
11-08-2005, 04:41 PM
I believe I'll pass on this.

Shaft333
11-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Does Trilogy still advertise that they outsource their engineering to overseas to India?! :rolleyes:

I can't support that in any way.

Donna
11-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Does Trilogy still advertise that they outsource their engineering to overseas to India?! :rolleyes:

I don't believe we still advertise that, but just to be safe, I will check the websites. We closed our office in India a few years ago.

bigslim
11-11-2005, 09:46 AM

So what if Trilogy "had" offices in India. You drive a car made by a company that outsources to many different countries. Didn't stop you from buying one.

MikesMerc
11-11-2005, 05:07 PM

LOL...what a hypocrit:laugh:

I suppose you don't consume any products with steel, nor wear any clothes, since american steel and textiles were wiped out decades ago by lower cost foriegn competition.

Outsourcing is the only way many american companies can even remain competitive at all. Without the ability to tap into the same labor markets the foriegn competition uses many US companies might as well just close up.

You should come out of your protectionist cave and learn a little more about global economics before you open your mouth and insert your foot.:lol:

And, BTW, this has nothing to do with Trilogy as they no longer have their over seas offices open. What I'm talking about is basic global economics (which i guess isn't basic enough for some folks to understand...lol :D )

Marauderjack
11-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Weren't our cars built in CANADA.......we have "Foreign Cars"???:confused: :bows: :beer:

Marauderjack:rasta:

Logan
11-12-2005, 06:26 AM
Stay on topic here pls.

MI2QWK4U
11-13-2005, 09:21 PM
...doesn't matter to me... I'd almost prefer Saturday night, it'd be nice to have a decent meal before the long haul back to Texas...

What time for Capers Saturday night then?

Logan
11-14-2005, 04:39 PM
6pm? Sounds like a lovely time...

STLR FN
11-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Know what's funny, I suggested Sat. as it was better for me and others. Alas I won't be able to make it for Capers. My daughter has a CCD function starting at 4pm that I forgot about. Oh Well next time.

Tallboy
11-17-2005, 07:14 AM
Well, the big day is almost upon us. Have fun this weekend guys, I'll be thinking of you...:beer:

STLR FN
11-17-2005, 07:44 AM
Umm what time is the unveiling? If it's early enough I might be able to swing an hour or two.

Logan
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
1pm at Trilogy's office... I'm packin' my bags for my ugh... 6am flight...Sigh...

wesman
11-18-2005, 09:16 AM
Is the new HD a product of Babock's Street and Performance division?

MI2QWK4U
11-18-2005, 02:59 PM
It is very nice, just saw it at Lidios today. Logan should be a happy camper.

MikesMerc
11-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Is the new HD a product of Babock's Street and Performance division?

Nope. This is simply a Trilogy product.

See everyone tomorrow at 1pm:)

bigslim
11-18-2005, 03:48 PM
I won't be able to make it untill about 2:30-3:00. I have to work days. I won't be going to Capers because me and the misses will be going to dinner for my B'day since I tied up doing otherthings yesterday.

Jerry Barnes
11-21-2005, 06:59 PM

Shaft333,

We were told by Ford Motor Company about 4 years ago, that if we did not open an office in India, they would stop doing business with us as a supplier. We spent $400,000 to open an office, hire people, buy computers, buy furniture, hire accountants overseas, hire attorneys overseas, etc., etc., etc...........

When it was all ready, I went to Ford Purchasing and said, O.K. we have an office in India so we can start doing business like you ask. Ford said we changed our minds and we have started an office on our own!!!!! We don't need you any longer for India labor. I am still paying that loan off, 4 years later. But, Ford is our biggest customer and we do what they say, no excuses!

But, we took a huge loss as a result of this directive and never got $1 of business. I don't need to tell you how I feel about this, do I? Needless to say, I don't do anything for a customer anymore unless I have a signed contract and a commitment, period!

And we just sold our Brazilian operations that supported Ford Do Brazil because Ford would not raise the engineering rates to match the government mandated wage increases.

All of these things are open wounds with me and that is why we have pursued the aftermarket business so aggressively!

Welcome to globalization. And just for all of you that don't read the newspapers, Ford just called in their top 200 suppliers together and told them that they will be reduced to 20 major suppliers within the next few years AND they told the suppliers that that had to document their LOW COST COUNTRY PLAN if they hoped to continue doing business with Ford in the future. Can you spell China or India or Korea? If you can't, you better brush up! Just look at the Chapter 11 activities with Visteon, Delphi, Collins&Ackman, Federal Mogul, etc. Ford just announced 4,000 more white collar termination and 4-5 plant closings that will cost another 25,000 jobs. GM is closing just as many plants and terminating 30,000 jobs. Toyota's market share is now 17% to Ford's 15% and GM's 18%. They make all of their parts overseas and assemble them in the U.S.

A lot of these decisions are out of our control, we do what we are told if we hope to survive. But, I am a patriotic American and love to see America grow and be the best. But, from what I know, this country is changing and it will never be the same!

Sorry to say.

Jerry

DEFYANT
11-21-2005, 07:46 PM
You did not need to explain yourself Jerry. I think most of us are aware of whats going on in the world and the tough business choices that have to be made.

But thanks for the insight into your world and the stress and pressure of doing business.

About that truck... did you have anything to do with the design? That front bumper looks alot like the SEMA Marauder front bumper...

Jerry Barnes
11-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Defyant,

I don't want people to think that I would pick China or India over America, and it truely saddens me to have to do business this way. But, like I have explained to others. You jump in the river and no matter how hard you swim, you are going with the current.

The front end design is pure Ford Design Studio. I think they did a great job! Logan's truck is awesome!!!!

Thanks

jim geary
11-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Good evening Logan, Sorry to be writing you like this but I'm not really sure how to use the site yet. I just have a quick question. Do the Trilogy s/c's have carb numbers. I was informed that in California if there is no carb# then the s/c would not be legal in this state. Thanks for taking the time to read this. #111 Jim Geary.

JohnE
11-26-2005, 05:48 AM
I am impressed and proud of what I've seen from Trilogy. The engineering behind their products appears to be sound and well done. If they had a 2v Panther kit, I’d have one. Perhaps when I get my 8-10 years out of my current car, they’ll offer one for whatever is next for me.

It appalls me to read of the forced cheapening of American products. The foreign auto manufacturers seem to be getting better at playing by US rules than the big 3. Heck, one of the big 3 is foreign owned….

I work in industrial automation, mainly refinery control systems. I see a huge push for outsourcing my work as well. As a matter of fact this happens a lot. Lucky for me at the moment, the people in India can’t think for themselves and actually engineer innovative items. However, if large corporations keep trying to teach them, something might stick. And the corporate executives grandchildren will more than likely pay for this.

I for one am having a hard time finding products made in the U.S.A. I care. I find great value in the quality normally put into American products. I miss going into stores run by the owners (not counting convenience stores). Think about the pharmacies and hardware stores you grew up with years ago. Did they have quality and know you, I bet so. Now we have oversized home centers and overpriced generic pharmacies on every other corner.

Every time we as Americans purchase an item, we vote for which company is to survive. The one with the $$ has the power, once you give it all away, what's left?

Okay, I’m really getting off subject now. My point is that I am an American who loves Americans. I personally do not care to bring to rest of the world up to our level. That’s their problem. We need to support ourselves. It may be hard, but try and buy products that proudly state Made in U.S.A.

If and when I buy my first Trilogy, hope I can proudly show my American made Horsepower. At the least I do enjoy reading about them. Keep up the great work!

John

Logan
11-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Indeed, let's keep this thread on topic...

Jerry Barnes
11-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Good evening Logan, Sorry to be writing you like this but I'm not really sure how to use the site yet. I just have a quick question. Do the Trilogy s/c's have carb numbers. I was informed that in California if there is no carb# then the s/c would not be legal in this state. Thanks for taking the time to read this. #111 Jim Geary.

Jim,

We do not have CARB Certification and we do not plan on applying for it due to the high cost of conducting the test for a very limited number of Marauder customers in California. We attempted to get CARB Certified several months ago and there was too much cost for the small number of kits that would be sold. SORRY. I strongly suggest speaking to one of our customers and business partners in Northern California that addresses this question. His name is Tom Leonard and he is the Service Manager at Hansel Ford/Lincoln/Mercury in Santa Rosa California. Please give Tom and call and he can addres your question more effectively. His number is (707)543-7312.

Thanks

Jerry