PDA

View Full Version : Hey! 2nd Saturday coming up fast!

Agent M79
11-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Where y'all want to congregate this coming Satuday?

Marauderman
11-07-2005, 04:23 PM
I believe we said we would do lunch at the "BOB EVANS" next door to the Steak House---should be interesting--never ate "lunch" at a well known breakfast place---...hummm...

On a side note--you folks missed one great day at the SSHS5 --wish ya'll could have come down with me--- as you read the post on it--it was just that--exciting---

and another thing---expecting DR's Inlet tubing by Wed..and then a final tune before this Sat meet--...THIS IS THE ONE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR____--fingers are crossed!!.....

Should have it ready to go for the noon meet---lets hope so.......Tom

frdwrnch
11-08-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm there! Pat and I will see y'all around noon. May try to make Tom's tune as a conscientious observer.

dok
11-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Bob Evans is fine. We will be there.

FordNut
11-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Bob Evans is fine. We will be there.
Y'all ought to put some more details in your meeting location, like maybe what exit, physical address, city, etc... I bet there's more than one Bob Evans in Carolina.

Agent M79
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Y'all ought to put some more details in your meeting location, like maybe what exit, physical address, city, etc... I bet there's more than one Bob Evans in Carolina.

A stellar suggestion, sir!

Details are HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=311659#post31 1659)

SC Cheesehead
11-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Folks,

Hopefully we'll be picking up our "new" MM later this week, but we have commitments for Saturday am that will keep us from showing it off at the meeting.

Agent, can you get me another shirt? A hint (for all you sharpies out there), I'm retiring my red shirt, I don't need a black one, and silver didn't make the short list. So......what color will I need?:confused:

Will post some pics of the "new" '03 (another hint!) as soon as I get them.

SCCH

FordNut
11-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Folks,

Hopefully we'll be picking up our "new" MM later this week, but we have commitments for Saturday am that will keep us from showing it off at the meeting.

Agent, can you get me another shirt? A hint (for all you sharpies out there), I'm retiring my red shirt, I don't need a black one, and silver didn't make the short list. So......what color will I need?:confused:

Will post some pics of the "new" '03 (another hint!) as soon as I get them.

SCCH
Is is gonna remind us of an Elvis Christmas song???

FordNut
11-08-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm there! Pat and I will see y'all around noon. May try to make Tom's tune as a conscientious observer.
I'll be seeing you Friday afternoon, Russ...
Saturday is a maybe...

SC Cheesehead
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Is is gonna remind us of an Elvis Christmas song???

Yessir, I think he's got it!

SCCH

fastblackmerc
11-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I would like to get 1 or 2 shirts tho.....

Marauderman
11-09-2005, 05:43 AM
Yessir, I think he's got it!

SCCH
HOT Dang!!! WE got all four colors again!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!Gonna get some pics of this event when it happens---not many of those around---can't wait--probably be December meet when it happens---phooey---Oh well...congrats Cheesheads---------and in December too---that song plays then---------:banana2: :D

Marauderman
11-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Tomorrow --Big 7 graduates to the upper areas --Final Tune will be at 3:30 Pm tomorrow at CP Racing Shop.

She is all done after 6 months --just in time for this weekends meet--Me and fastblackmerc are gonna be there for the big event--At this point -I don't care what she does--it will be fine with me----

I want to thank Dennis Reinhardt for sending me my last part so quickly --earilier than expected--and for helping out Ralph at CPRACING on the blow off by pass valve configuration ---Thanks once again Dennis--even helping when another shop is doing the work---he watches out over his units out there--# 7 is about to rise again--can't wait--no matter the out come--- see ya Saturday ya'll....

Post Edit--it must be good--it's also my 2500 post--yahoo!!