PDA

View Full Version : Wooo Hooo!!!

kartherma
11-07-2005, 11:34 AM
It has been a while...
Been gone...
Been Underway...

I'll be in San Diego this Friday, maybe saturday morning and then head to Yuma for the week.

Any of you Southern California Marauders got anything going on this Friday night? I saw some posts that maybe some of you headed to LV for the SEMA this weekend...any reports out there?

Torino Dan- you still in Cali?
NAVCHAP- back in port yet?
69Mach1- got those wide rear feet yet?

be good guys!
Curt

Marauder386
11-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Welcome home ! Thank you for keeping the strength by showing our forward presence .... now go play ! You have EARNED IT !!!

:cool:
USN (retired)

69mach1
11-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Curt

My rims are visiting Michigan for widening right now and hopefully will be home in a couple weeks :D I'm looking forward to some wide meats in the rear, with tread will be even nicer as the stockers were quite naked of the rubber stuff :rolleyes:
How about you, is your car all better now after the mishap? Do you still have both the black and silver?
This Friday, Satutday and Sunday I'll be out Yuma way @ Gordons Well. Have you experienced the dunes yet? It's definitely a gas. Let me know if you'll be around and want to check it out.
Talk later,

Jon aka 69mach1 :burnout:

kartherma
11-10-2005, 05:18 AM
Jon,
I will definately be out in Yuma this weekend. Probably heading there friday night or saturday morning. I pass by the gordons well exit every time I go back so I know EXACTLY where you will be.

Made many runs up competition hill?

On another note, yes I still have silver and black...black is still sick- that broad didnt have valid insurance so I will take it to my insurance company when I get back to Yuma this next week.

The Bill Alexander Ford there is where I get all of my work done. Doug White is the service rep there who used to be a student of mine at the community college there. Life is good when it comes to getting work done there...
They are going to paint the hood, roof and trunk under warranty on the black one!!! (woo hoo!!)

anyways, I have a bit of work left before I leave SD so I have not really gotten a good grip on when I will leave.

USS Nimitz, my previous ship, just returned from their deployment. There are a few buddies who want to meet up so I may spend friday night here with those guys and head to Yuma saturday.

Be good!

Curt

torinodan
11-17-2005, 10:20 PM
I know it's a very short notice but does anyone of the Socal members want to get together for an event named "RaceLegal" at Qualcom the 18th?
Here's the link for info: http://www.racelegal.com/news/news.asp

I plan on going down to the Q with some Mustang guys to get some BBQ and if no one tells on me I might go ahead and run a race or two. For some of you that have never run a track this is a very good chance to get some #s!

kartherma
11-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Dan,
I would be there except for a few problems...

1. I am in Yuma to see the kids
2. costs a good penny to drive up and back again
3. I just (with in about 1 hour) wrecked my Black Marauder so much of my spendable cash is now spoken for...

If it werent for those issues, I'd be there!

(everyone is fine, except blackie...she got her left fog light punched out and both drivers side tires popped their beads, LF rim is probably trashed, and a nice smack mark on the front bumper above where the drivers side fog light is from hitting the little reflectie thingy mounted on a metal stake)