PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauder Shirts Round #2

Agent M79
11-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Mrs. Agent and I have reconnected with the shop that did our first shirts. They don't have a problem with small counts. So here it is...

We can do another round of shirts same as the last. For those that have never seen them, they are 100% Cotton Pique Sportshirts. They have collars with two buttons and are short sleeved.

The popular option was to get a shirt that best match your car color, the Carolina Marauder logo and under the logo, your screen name.

This time I am going to order one without because when I wear my "Agent M79" shirt outside our circle it blows my cover (read: I am tired of explaining what 'Agent M79' is).

So again, same style shirts this time around. I may have found a silk screen man to do some low volume t-shirts for summer so if you want to wait until then, that'll work too.

We had set the price at $35 per last time and I beleive they came out at $28 each. I collect at delivery so there is no need to pre-pay. If you are not a regular attendee but want a shirt anyway, I will likely ask for pre-payment.

If you want a shirt, PM me and include:

* Your car color
* If you want it, your mm.net screen name, real name, etc. exactly as you want it to appear. I will pay attention to capitalizations and spacing so be sure it is exactly as you want it.
* Your size(s) from small to 3XL

I would like to get all orders before November 18th so I can deliver shirts by the December meet or get them sent out before Christmas.

Here is the logo:
http://www.carolinamarauders.com/CM%20Logo%20(black).jpg

Marauderman
11-11-2005, 08:30 PM
You just gotta love that ==don't ya!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda creative isn't it----I've got two already--they are neat shirts ---get them with or withour your screen name below the LOGO--cool--and

for us to have such few members--and we got all four MM colors in our club too and such a neat design too----ok--buy'm ya'll

fastblackmerc
11-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Mrs. Agent and I have reconnected with the shop that did our first shirts. They don't have a problem with small counts. So here it is...

We can do another round of shirts same as the last. For those that have never seen them, they are 100% Cotton Pique Sportshirts. They have collars with two buttons and are short sleeved.

The popular option was to get a shirt that best match your car color, the Carolina Marauder logo and under the logo, your screen name.

This time I am going to order one without because when I where my "Agent M79" shirt outside our circle it blows my cover (read: I am tired of explaining what 'Agent M79' is).

So again, same style shirts this time around. I may have found a silk screen man to do some low volume t-shirts for summer so if you want to wait until then, that'll work too.

We had set the price at $35 per last time and I beleive they came out at $28 each. I collect at delivery so there is no need to pre-pay. If you are not a regular attendee but want a shirt anyway, I will likely ask for pre-payment.

If you want a shirt, PM me and include:

* Your car color
* If you want it, your mm.net screen name, real name, etc. exactly as you want it to appear. I will pay attention to capitalizations and spacing so be sure it is exactly as you want it.
* Your size(s) from small to 3XL

I would like to get all orders before November 18th so I can deliver shirts by the December meet or get them sent out before Christmas.

Here is the logo:
http://www.carolinamarauders.com/CM%20Logo%20(black).jpg
PM sent.....

SC Cheesehead
11-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Agent,

Gonna need a blue one!

Will PM you with particulars.

SCCH

Agent M79
11-12-2005, 01:41 PM
There have been requests, and yes, there is a similar 'sport shirt' with long sleeves. Just not in silver/grey.

So when oredering, please specify long or short sleeve. I will assume that all orders previous to this post are short sleeve. PM me if you want to change that.

fastblackmerc
11-12-2005, 02:47 PM
There have been requests, and yes, there is a similar 'sport shirt' with long sleeves. Just not in silver/grey.

So when oredering, please specify long or short sleeve. I will assume that all orders previous to this post are short sleeve. PM me if you want to change that.
Short sleeve is good for me. :D :banana2:

Agent M79
11-17-2005, 07:09 PM
One day left. Get those orders in!

SC Cheesehead
11-18-2005, 05:22 AM
One day left. Get those orders in!

You sales guys, always pushing to close the deal!:rofl:

SCCH

Proudcop
11-18-2005, 06:46 AM
Hey, I want to order one, what do I need to do?

Agent M79
11-19-2005, 05:50 PM
That's it for ordering in this round, folks. Order is going in Monday. I will post an ETA as soon as I have one!

Work begins on spring Marauder fashions...

Agent M79
11-19-2005, 05:52 PM
You sales guys, always pushing to close the deal!:rofl:

SCCH

Heh! If I were in sales I wouldn't be nearly as round as I am!

SC Cheesehead
11-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Heh! If I were in sales I wouldn't be nearly as round as I am!
Boy howdy, I can sure relate to that myself!

SCCH

Agent M79
12-06-2005, 06:14 PM
BEHOLD!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/0/9/6/CMShirts2005.JPG

Agent M79
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I will bring them with me this weekend.

For those of you not joining us this coming weekend, I will be in touch. We'll get these out to you later this week or early next.

Marauderman
12-06-2005, 06:21 PM
BEHOLD!

.....WOW--Hey Folks--Aren't they GREAT!!!!!!!!! Wish you had one??????????

.....hey---where is mine--don't see it ..................great work Agent----now-- where is that check book--whoops--may have misplaced it--hummmm.......Tom

PS-Who is E.Dubb??????????????

Agent M79
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Who is E.Dubb?

That would be Cheesehead Jr.

And you have a few days to find that checkbook... visit an ATM... pawn some family hierlooms... :coolman:

fastblackmerc
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
BEHOLD!

I like!!! Tell me where to send payment...... Please!!

MM03MOK
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Those are awesome!! I'm very impressed!!!

Marauderman
12-07-2005, 02:12 PM
.....yeah................kinda neat......a shirt in your MM color with our name that shows all four colors of the MM with your "name" of choice...........original for sure----from the collective Carolina Marauder Group-- we thank you for your review comments!!!!!!!!

Marauderman
12-07-2005, 02:15 PM
I like!!! Tell me where to send payment...... Please!!
want me to pick yours up --send me the money and I get it for you.....or just say so and I'll get it ahead of time and hold it for ya----since we see each other often.let me know---

Bluerauder
12-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Wish I had seen this thread earlier ... I would have requested "honorary" Carolina MM membership and ordered a couple for the Bluerauder and the S.O.B. :D Maybe I can get in on the next order.

Agent M79
12-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Wish I had seen this thread earlier ... I would have requested "honorary" Carolina MM membership and ordered a couple for the Bluerauder and the S.O.B. :D Maybe I can get in on the next order.

Heh. We ain't picky. :coolman: I plan on some additional items in the spring, so keep an eye open.

Agent M79
12-14-2005, 10:59 AM
For those that did not get your shirts at the Christmas Party, they are being shipped today.

Proudcop, fastblackmerc, and SouLRioT are on the 'ship to' list. If you are not on this list or do not have a shirt but you are supposed to, please let me know.

For those on the 'ship to' list, I will PM you your tracking numbers. No charges for shipping. Happy Holidays.

BTW, the 'from' address on those packages is not me. I must obfuscate my shipping info to retain my Agent M79 secret cover.

UPDATE: Y'all Carolina boys should see them shirts today (12/15) and ya Florida fellow tomorrow (12/16).

Marauderman
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
........... I must obfuscate .........
I must get A NEW DICTIONARY.....:lol:

Agent M79
12-14-2005, 05:46 PM
I must get A NEW DICTIONARY.....:lol:

Naw. It's in old dictionaries too. Heh. :coolman:

SouLRioT
12-19-2005, 12:07 PM
I got my CM shirt when I came home from our local meet on Friday. Thank you again Dave, shirt came out great. I'll wear it with pride.