PDA

View Full Version : Like Driving a Different Car: Alignment

FordNut
11-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Visited Russ (frdwrnch) today for a proper front end alignment. His shop has the proper adapters so the wheels do not get damaged, and they use Claude's (carfixer) specs. Took a long time, one side didn't want to adjust properly, but they got it done. Wow, if I had known how well it COULD have been driving all this time! Straight as an arrow, not twitchy. According to others who have been using these specs for awhile it also cures the inside edge wear problems.

I also got the fittings for the fuel filter replaced with straight ones. They have the special tool for replacing those too!

Thanks Russ, for being there with the right stuff !

See ya at lunch tomorrow.

Tallboy
11-12-2005, 06:28 AM
That alignment does make a world of difference. I'm gald you like it now, Brian.

Kinda nice having a guy like Russ around, huh?:)

frdwrnch
11-14-2005, 04:56 AM
Thanks for the cudos ! Glad to be of assistance. Some guys have been running these alignment specs for over a year now and it greatly improves tire wear.

Marauderman
11-14-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm headed your way( frdwrnches) this week as well...will be second time around--frdwrnch's place does the best--he has a great team!! Tom

Agent M79
11-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Round trip time for me to get to frdwrnch's shop is about 2 1/2 hours. And I gotta do that twice, one to drop off, one to pick up. I've had 2 other nearby dealerships work on my MM and they don't come close.