PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast

ssfugitive
11-15-2005, 07:23 PM
OK OK I ended up being out of town for the shootout and missed it. I will be eatting breakfast this weekend though...with a surprise guest.
The usual in line with everybody?
George

FordNut
11-15-2005, 08:29 PM
OK OK I ended up being out of town for the shootout and missed it. I will be eatting breakfast this weekend though...with a surprise guest.
George
I wish, but I'll be in class this Saturday.

SergntMac
11-15-2005, 08:33 PM
...breakfast... I think you sphelled it wrong...

Gordon?

TAF
11-16-2005, 11:15 AM
George

Yep...I'm in for breakfast (first time in months for me)...in fact...Saturday morning at 7:30 am I'll be live on the radio being interviewed about the "Breakfast Club" during a car show/call-in on 1620 on your AM dial, and I'll be inviting folks out.

See you (and your "surprise guest"....I hope it's the Comet...PLEASE be the Comet) George...along with everyone else.

Haggis
11-16-2005, 11:32 AM
I think you sphelled it wrong...

Gordon?
Yes? What can I do for you?

ssfugitive
11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Yep...I'm in for breakfast (first time in months for me)...in fact...Saturday morning at 7:30 am I'll be live on the radio being interviewed about the "Breakfast Club" during a car show/call-in on 1620 on your AM dial, and I'll be inviting folks out.

See you (and your "surprise guest"....I hope it's the Comet...PLEASE be the Comet) George...along with everyone else.

what comet are we talking about you lost me there...

67435animal
11-17-2005, 02:18 AM

I am planning to be there.