PDA

View Full Version : $4499.00 Turkey Day Special

maraudernkc
11-20-2005, 04:27 PM
$4499.00 for our F.I.T./Procharger Marauder kit!

$5399.00 for our complete Marauder kit which includes the following:

F.I.T./Procharger complet blower kit
3000 to 3500 PI Stall Converter
4:10 Ford Motorsport Gears

This will give you the oppurtunity to run low 12's in the quarter mile with your Marauder

$4999.00 is our regular price!
Save $500.00
Plus shipping

This offer is good for two F.I.T./Procharger kits.

The first two people that respond to this thread in a post form and says they want it will get it.

No Vouchers excepted with this offer.

No credit cards excepted with this offer.

Offer ends 12:00 P.M. Thanksgiving night!

Gre8one7
11-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Why god....why do you tempt me so! Dont have the money :(. To bad i cant use a credit card lol

martyo
11-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Greg: I don't need a another Procharger (yet), but can you get me a ProCharger banner for my garage?

maraudernkc
11-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Marty, PM me your address and I will get you one and send it to you.

Greg: I don't need a another Procharger (yet), but can you get me a ProCharger banner for my garage?

maraudernkc
11-20-2005, 08:36 PM
I had a PM from a member that stated that he was not aware of any Procharger cars running in the 11's.

This is true but we did just have our base kit run a 12.2 with only 9 PSI. The 11's can be had and will be had.:burnout:

Remember these kits did not start shipping until March of this Year. I think we have done great in this short amount of time.

tmac1337
11-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I had a PM from a member that stated that he was not aware of any Procharger cars running in the 11's.

This is true but we did just have our base kit run a 12.2 with only 9 PSI. The 11's can be had and will be had.:burnout:

Just a matter of time.

If JD had a smaller pulley on it would have been today!

You sell a great kit Greg.......the numbers speak for themselves and blow away prior misconceptions.

Keep up the good work!

HwyCruiser
11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Just a matter of time.

If JD had a smaller pulley on it would have been today!

You sell a great kit Greg.......the numbers speak for themselves and blow away prior misconceptions.

Keep up the good work!

I agree whole heartedly, but until it happens it's all just speculation. Blown cars set records when it's cool outside, no doubt about it. These kits weren't out racing last fall / this spring, so we haven't seen the best from our best yet.

Tom, it's yours to bring home buddy!

martyo
11-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Marty, PM me your address and I will get you one and send it to you.

Cool! Thanks!! Shall do.

MarauderTJA
11-21-2005, 08:11 AM
I agree whole heartedly, but until it happens it's all just speculation. Blown cars set records when it's cool outside, no doubt about it. These kits weren't out racing last fall / this spring, so we haven't seen the best from our best yet.

Tom, it's yours to bring home buddy!

JD, believe me I am working hard at it.;)

Joe Walsh
11-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Why god....why do you tempt me so! Dont have the money :(. To bad i cant use a credit card lol

ARGHHHHH!!!!! Me Too! NO Money!:cry:

Greg, That is a great offer!
I'm still pondering your kit with an 11 psi pulley and a 3 core intercooler....:drool:

Hmmmmmm......Do I REALLY need a retirement savings account???:confused:

ncmm
11-21-2005, 07:06 PM
if I only had some extra $$ to spend :burnout:

MarauderTJA
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
ARGHHHHH!!!!! Me Too! NO Money!:cry:

Greg, That is a great offer!
I'm still pondering your kit with an 11 psi pulley and a 3 core intercooler....:drool:

Hmmmmmm......Do I REALLY need a retirement savings account???:confused:

Come on, live for today, the hell with tomorow....:banana2:

HwyCruiser
11-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Since Greg's offer was made in the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's be thankful for what we already have and the blessings of our family and friends.

I know my s/c purchase was the biggest decision I had to make with this car 'cause no doubt that's a lot of coin. I wouldn't recommend anyone put this big of a purchase on credit, although I admit I personally wrote myself a loan for half of the scratch when I bought mine. Thankfully it's paid off without hardship to my family.

The blower has been more fun than I can describe, but I get more out of coming home from work, getting down on the floor to play with the kids and the dog before dinner. They could care less how fast my Marauder is, and that's all right with me.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends.

-JD

MarauderTJA
11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Since Greg's offer was made in the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's be thankful for what we already have and the blessings of our family and friends.

I know my s/c purchase was the biggest decision I had to make with this car 'cause no doubt that's a lot of coin. I wouldn't recommend anyone put this big of a purchase on credit, although I admit I personally wrote myself a loan for half of the scratch when I bought mine. Thankfully it's paid off without hardship to my family.

The blower has been more fun than I can describe, but I get more out of coming home from work, getting down on the floor to play with the kids and the dog before dinner. They could care less how fast my Marauder is, and that's all right with me.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends.

-JD

JD, a statement of truth cannot be contested. Amen my friend. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving for all you Marauder owners out there.

maraudernkc
11-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Rider90, WE HAVE NO CARS RUNNING IN THE 11's AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!

This sounds like a kit that could be capable of high 11's, Hmph...

:lol:

MarauderTJA
11-22-2005, 07:17 AM
Rider90, WE HAVE NO CARS RUNNING IN THE 11's AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!

Soon, very soon.....come on cool weather:help:

MI2QWK4U
11-22-2005, 07:25 AM
Soon, very soon.....common cool weather:help:

I think that in time, every supercharged application will be in the 11s, just like when we all began hitting mid 12s. The technology is there and so is the desire. In all honesty, its not if, rather when. FIT has a great product, of that there can be no doubt. I have seen it up close and running at the track.

tmac1337
11-22-2005, 09:55 AM
I think that in time, every supercharged application will be in the 11s, just like when we all began hitting mid 12s. The technology is there and so is the desire. In all honesty, its not if, rather when. FIT has a great product, of that there can be no doubt. I have seen it up close and running at the track.

Well said. Now I hope this issue can be put to rest.

Rider90
11-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Soon, very soon.....come on cool weather:help:
That's the spirit! Good luck Procharger guys.

MarauderTJA
11-22-2005, 01:10 PM
That's the spirit! Good luck Procharger guys.

Thanks guy...:D

Cobra25
11-22-2005, 08:14 PM
A great price for a great kit !

Gre8one7
11-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Ok, checked my bank account to see how much extra cash i got....ill give you $3000 for the kit lol...

studio460
11-23-2005, 05:30 AM
Thinking . . . REAL hard.

martyo
11-23-2005, 06:11 AM

Let me give you some advice here: Just do it!

MarauderTJA
11-23-2005, 07:28 AM
Ok, checked my bank account to see how much extra cash i got....ill give you $3000 for the kit lol...

It will be one of the most exciting things you have done....just do it:P

snowbird
11-23-2005, 10:55 AM
^^^^^^^^^ What they said.

And you wouldn't want the ABC and CBS guys to dust you off .

Would you ?!! :D

bigslim
11-23-2005, 01:43 PM
You have been thinking hard for sometime now about all the kits. Now is the time to buy one of them. Just jump in and do it. That's how I got mine.

DEFYANT
11-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Ya snooze ya lose. Do it. You will not be sorry.

I have no regrets here.

Blackened300a
11-24-2005, 11:14 AM
You had the summer sales and that was torture trying not to whip out the credit card out and dive in. Now you have a great special and I've been stowing money away for a new place. So Once again, Ill be watching the boat go by me.
However! Once I get moved in and settled and I can get some more money together, I shall be making the plunge!
By then I think 11 second Marauders will be the norm with this Product.

Smart move by not allowing credit cards to be used for the purchase. The temptation may cause some ended relationships and marriages. :lol:

Mike M
11-24-2005, 11:32 AM
My car is set for the track, I now have the 3500 converter installed, the new Nittos are mounted on my widened rims. We have company this week so getting to the track Friday will be hard but for sure but by next Friday I'll make some passes.
Anyone considering buying the Procharger kit, all I can say is "JUST DO IT"!!!!
It's one of those things that if you drive your Marauder daily you will benefit from it daily, at every stoplight, at every on ramp, and everytime you want to pass the ********* driving 45mph in the fast lane. The price is too cheap to pass up....spend the money...you will live!

MarauderTJA
11-24-2005, 06:45 PM
My car is set for the track, I now have the 3500 converter installed, the new Nittos are mounted on my widened rims. We have company this week so getting to the track Friday will be hard but for sure but by next Friday I'll make some passes.

Go get'em Mike. :bows: Punish and smoke those Nittos, get ready to get yourself PLANTED in the seat.:eek: You are gonna love the change the tires make on our cars. Nail that 1.7 60 foot time and the low 12's.:banana2: