PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Holiday Party

dok
11-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Lola and I will be again be hosting the Carolina Marauders holiday party at our house on Saturday, December 10 at 7:30 pm.

Please bring an appetizer to share. We will furnish desert as well as wine and beer.

Each person should bring a $5.00 or under grab bag gift.

Please send me a private message to RSVP. I will send a pm to each attendee giving directions to our house.

Marauderman
11-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Super--as always--and we will be there---suppose last years marks for knowing where to find the right house needs updating....:lol:

dok
11-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Super--as always--and we will be there---suppose last years marks for knowing where to find the right house needs updating....:lol:

Glad you can make it. If you still have last years directions, they should be good. If not, I'll send you new ones.

SC Cheesehead
11-27-2005, 06:03 AM
We'll be there!

SCCH

Agent M79
11-28-2005, 10:10 AM
Me and Mrs. Agent will be there!

Proudcop
11-29-2005, 05:59 AM
RATS, Im going to be in Atlanta visiting my soon to be Fiance's family for the first time. Im about 90% sure that we are going, but if not I will definitly be there. Dont think I can squeez my way out of meeting future in-laws:help: . No :censor: way I could convince her not too! Sorry guys, Im sorry I haven't been around for much!!!!
I saw two black Marauders in New Jersey this past weekend, nice ones too. Saw one in Flemington NJ and Boonton NJ. A funeral home here in Greensboro, Forbis+Dick on Elm has a Marauder as a funeral lead car with the purple strobe light on top. :cool: I will leave that one alone. Hope everyone had a great turkey day!!!

JCB:beer:

Marauderman
11-29-2005, 08:54 AM
RATS, Im going to be in Atlanta visiting my soon to be Fiance's family for the first time. Im about 90% sure that we are going, but if not I will definitly be there. Dont think I can squeez my way out of meeting future in-laws:help: . No :censor: way I could convince her not too! Sorry guys, Im sorry I haven't been around for much!!!!
I saw two black Marauders in New Jersey this past weekend, nice ones too. Saw one in Flemington NJ and Boonton NJ. A funeral home here in Greensboro, Forbis+Dick on Elm has a Marauder as a funeral lead car with the purple strobe light on top. :cool: I will leave that one alone. Hope everyone had a great turkey day!!!

JCB:beer:
hey ....try and get a pic of that MM with the purple light on top--outta be something ---stop by and have them turn it on---after all---you do wear the badge---mak'em..:lol:....Tom

frdwrnch
12-01-2005, 06:25 AM
Pat and I will be there. Looking forward to it. Will pm you soon.

Proudcop
12-02-2005, 05:34 AM
Hey Tom, A month ago my grandmother passed and I asked the funeral home where she was taken to why they had a Marauder. They said the owners son is a car nut and went originally to buy a Grand Marquis but came home with a Marauder. I saw it the other day with the purple light, should have taken a pic.

JCB

Marauderman
12-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Hey Tom, A month ago my grandmother passed and I asked the funeral home where she was taken to why they had a Marauder. They said the owners son is a car nut and went originally to buy a Grand Marquis but came home with a Marauder. I saw it the other day with the purple light, should have taken a pic.

JCB
Sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing---

I suppose that MM will end up a bit faster after the son tells his Dad it's not the RIGHT car for that type work and they should replace it and he'll just hang on to it......he knew what he was doing when he bought that MM......his MO plans are working perfectly it seems to me...:lol:

Proudcop
12-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Smart man!!! Now if I can just convince my future wife that its a good idea to garage the marauder and get another car!!!!!:bows:

Agent M79
12-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Smart man!!! Now if I can just convince my future wife that its a good idea to garage the marauder and get another Marauder!!!!!:bows:

:whistle: :coolman:

Marauderman
12-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Lola and I will be again be hosting the Carolina Marauders holiday party at our house on Saturday, December 10 at 7:30 pm.

Please bring an appetizer to share. We will furnish desert as well as wine and beer.

Each person should bring a $5.00 or under grab bag gift.

Please send me a private message to RSVP. I will send a pm to each attendee giving directions to our house.
BUMP TIME--Don't forget ya'll..........

Agent M79
12-11-2005, 07:34 AM
I would like to thank dok and mrs. dok for letting us Marauders into their home. Of course, we behaved and only pilaged the goodies and snacks!

Happy Holidays!

fastblackmerc
12-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Smart man!!! Now if I can just convince my future wife that its a good idea to garage the marauder and get another car!!!!!:bows:
Why garage it? Got drive it.....

Proudcop
12-12-2005, 09:16 AM
True Merc, but I still want to keep the milage down, keep it pretty in the winter!!!:sleepy:

JCB

Marauderman
12-12-2005, 11:07 AM
I would like to thank dok and mrs. dok for letting us Marauders into their home. Of course, we behaved and only pilaged the goodies and snacks!

Happy Holidays!
I second that .and ...uh....I was a good boy and left last years marks in-place..........but I was tempted......Very nice get together---Way to go Don and Lola.........

frdwrnch
12-13-2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks Don and Lola for opening your beautiful home to us. We had a great time. Hope we didn't keep y'all up too late. Time flies when you're having fun!

SC Cheesehead
12-14-2005, 08:15 PM
dok and Lola,

Had a great time again at this year's party. Junior's still talking about it! Thanks again for the hospitality.

I'm up for hosting the January meeting if anyone wants to do a pool party:lol:

SCCH

Agent M79
12-14-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm up for hosting the January meeting if anyone wants to do a pool party:lol:

I'll bring the necessary equipment...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/0/9/6/zamboni.jpg

...in DTR, naturally.

dok
12-14-2005, 09:58 PM
Glad that everyone had a good time. I know that we did.

As far as the January pool party, we can't make it. We have a funeral to go to that day.:cry:

SC Cheesehead
12-15-2005, 04:21 AM
I'll bring the necessary equipment...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/0/9/6/zamboni.jpg

...in DTR, naturally.

Wow....You color-coordinate EVERYTHING!

BTW, is it S/C'd?

SCCH

Agent M79
12-15-2005, 05:07 AM
BTW, is it S/C'd?

No, but it has a ... cold air intake! {rimshot}