PDA

View Full Version : Marauder for sale....

Lidio
11-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Because the classified section is gone, Logan gave me permission to post my car for sale in here. So here it is.

Thanks for looking...

The Marauder I’m selling has 28K on the ODO. The interior is like new and totally taking care of. The paint is in excellent condition as is the rest of the car. It’s a 300A and has the factory trunk organizer and the trunk mounted 6-CD changer.

The front tires are new with only about 800 miles on them. The rear tires are the Nitto 305 drag radials on widened stock wheels which are 18 X 9.5”

As many may know this car is one of the quickest MM’s in the country. And the most drivable and uncompromised one as well. The exhaust is totally stock and no suspension pieces have been replaced with any thing aftermarket so it still feels, and sounds nice, and factory like all around. It also still has the stock Torque-Converter… its truly maintained great stop light to stop light drivability. It drives like its un-modded as long as you don’t press the gas pedal to far down.

The key performance feature is a Trilogy blower kit making 14psi of boost and a fully built, forged short block.

Here is the rest of the list of Mod’s.

• 4.10 gears
• Eaton 31 spline posi and Custom 31 spline axles + 8.8 aluminum girdle cover
• Built-up 4R70W trans with a stock ’04 MM torque converter (still shifts tame at light throttle)
• Widened stock rear wheels and Nitto 305 drag radials.
• Large Baer 14” front brake kit upgrade
• The motor is now equipped with forged Diamond pistons and Eagle rods, plus more.
• The stock 4V heads got a light bowl port and full refurb.
• 80 HP shot of Nitrous
• The EFI has been recently upgraded to 60lbs injectors not 42s which come standard with the Trilogy kit, & the MAF is now a 90mm SCT BA-2400, not the stock 80mm.
• The intercooler heat exchanger mounted out in front behind the grill is a larger unit then what Trilogy normally supplies in the kit
• Also has a Kenne Bell “Boost-A-Pump” for the intercooler water pump to enhance its available voltage to circulate intercooler water faster.
• Boost & Fuel psi gauges in the stock counsel pod replace the stock volt and oil psi gauges

The windows are tinted and the Chrome around the windows has been deleted with a vinyl decal that has held up excellent and still looks great after 26 months.
It’s never seen snow or salt.

This MM’s is completely trip worthy, drives and sounds totally stock until you put you foot into it. Your passengers will have no idea of what its capable of if you never put the pedal down. Its day to day ability’s are totally uncompromised even with the performance that its capable of.

With premium unleaded it will run very low 12’s to high 11’s in the qtr mile.
With 100 unleaded or better it runs 11.80’s in the qtr mile.
With the small shot of NOS on top of it all it will run 11.40’s & 50’s at over 120 mph.
The NOS can not be used with out a Race-Fuel of some kind in the tank. No mixing.

This MM’s is now equipped with forged internals so the fear of the stock lower end not surviving is gone under this supercharged environment. The new motor has about 900 miles on it as of late July 2005.

Asking $28,500 for this incredible and super fast full size black beauty.
Do the math. A excellent condition used MM is going for about $21K to $23K, and all the Mods I’ve done which are clean and professionally done add up to about $16K-17K or more depending on who you talk to and who installs it all. So I think my asking price is in range and will stay firm for now.

I'm sorry I don't have any more Pictures to show but the car is very clean and cared for.

Thanks again.

DEFYANT
11-27-2005, 08:12 AM
I never regreted the purchase and build up of my Marauder. Until now. Thanks! Thanks alot Lidio.

That is an awsome deal. Someone is going to get a bad azz MM at a very good price.

I have seen this car and it is a clean as he says.

SergntMac
11-27-2005, 09:52 AM
You should consider posting a copy of this in the temporary "For Sale" forum we have set up, until the upgrade is complete.

BUCKWHEAT
11-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Get down to the local credit union & get a loan! I bought another heavily modded MM from someone on this site and never regretted it for a minute. It's the way to go to shortcut lots of work. With Lidio you will get the real deal, good equimpment, careful assembly and (i'm guessing) he will be most supportive after the sale. Guys here are great and so are the cars. so...don't fool around, buy it now.

Because the classified section is gone, Logan gave me permission to post my car for sale in here. So here it is.

Thanks for looking...

The Marauder I’m selling has 28K on the ODO. The interior is like new and totally taking care of. The paint is in excellent condition as is the rest of the car. It’s a 300A and has the factory trunk organizer and the trunk mounted 6-CD changer.

The front tires are new with only about 800 miles on them. The rear tires are the Nitto 305 drag radials on widened stock wheels which are 18 X 9.5”

As many may know this car is one of the quickest MM’s in the country. And the most drivable and uncompromised one as well. The exhaust is totally stock and no suspension pieces have been replaced with any thing aftermarket so it still feels, and sounds nice, and factory like all around. It also still has the stock Torque-Converter… its truly maintained great stop light to stop light drivability. It drives like its un-modded as long as you don’t press the gas pedal to far down.

The key performance feature is a Trilogy blower kit making 14psi of boost and a fully built, forged short block.

Here is the rest of the list of Mod’s.

• 4.10 gears
• Eaton 31 spline posi and Custom 31 spline axles + 8.8 aluminum girdle cover
• Built-up 4R70W trans with a stock ’04 MM torque converter (still shifts tame at light throttle)
• Widened stock rear wheels and Nitto 305 drag radials.
• Large Baer 14” front brake kit upgrade
• The motor is now equipped with forged Diamond pistons and Eagle rods, plus more.
• The stock 4V heads got a light bowl port and full refurb.
• 80 HP shot of Nitrous
• The EFI has been recently upgraded to 60lbs injectors not 42s which come standard with the Trilogy kit, & the MAF is now a 90mm SCT BA-2400, not the stock 80mm.
• The intercooler heat exchanger mounted out in front behind the grill is a larger unit then what Trilogy normally supplies in the kit
• Also has a Kenne Bell “Boost-A-Pump” for the intercooler water pump to enhance its available voltage to circulate intercooler water faster.
• Boost & Fuel psi gauges in the stock counsel pod replace the stock volt and oil psi gauges

The windows are tinted and the Chrome around the windows has been deleted with a vinyl decal that has held up excellent and still looks great after 26 months.
It’s never seen snow or salt.

This MM’s is completely trip worthy, drives and sounds totally stock until you put you foot into it. Your passengers will have no idea of what its capable of if you never put the pedal down. Its day to day ability’s are totally uncompromised even with the performance that its capable of.

With premium unleaded it will run very low 12’s to high 11’s in the qtr mile.
With 100 unleaded or better it runs 11.80’s in the qtr mile.
With the small shot of NOS on top of it all it will run 11.40’s & 50’s at over 120 mph.
The NOS can not be used with out a Race-Fuel of some kind in the tank. No mixing.

This MM’s is now equipped with forged internals so the fear of the stock lower end not surviving is gone under this supercharged environment. The new motor has about 900 miles on it as of late July 2005.

Asking $28,500 for this incredible and super fast full size black beauty.
Do the math. A excellent condition used MM is going for about $21K to $23K, and all the Mods I’ve done which are clean and professionally done add up to about $16K-17K or more depending on who you talk to and who installs it all. So I think my asking price is in range and will stay firm for now.

I'm sorry I don't have any more Pictures to show but the car is very clean and cared for.

Thanks again.

BruteForce
11-27-2005, 11:13 AM
see question here linkity link (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=317943#post31 7943).

LILALLEYKATT
08-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Greetings; Is this car still for sale. If not please contact me if you know of another one that becomes available in the future...Thanks

bigslim
08-28-2006, 10:20 PM
That car is sold.

RR|Suki
08-29-2006, 05:39 AM
Greetings; Is this car still for sale. If not please contact me if you know of another one that becomes available in the future...Thanks

I'm trying to sell mine :D

Tyrone Minto
08-29-2006, 07:17 AM
welcome to the site.
I was lucky enough to adopt Lidio's baby.
The car is perfect. Just added new Nittos. Keeping the old ones for lidio's museum. It was a blast burning the last of the rubber off the old ones.

Don't wait, get one now

Bradley G
08-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Thanks for posting! congrats!
I was curious who got that gem.
Has Lidio asked for visitation?:D

KillJoy
08-29-2006, 09:51 AM
If not please contact me if you know of another one that becomes available in the future...Thanks

I believe SergntMac may have a SuperCharged Marauder for sale.

KillJoy

LILALLEYKATT
08-29-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks guys, I am streatching to go 28K. It is doable w/the right S/C MM . Please keep me in mind for anything around 25K W/A S/C. Prefer silver....

Breadfan
08-29-2006, 12:41 PM
This is Mac's but now it says SOLD! by the price...Mac is this true? http://www.mercurymarauder.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=549