PDA

View Full Version : Getting blown...

Gre8one7
11-28-2005, 01:09 AM
heh, had to say it like that. Well it looks like i will be getting a s/c after only a month of owning my MM. Anyone know of a good place to have install the s/c? I dont trust myself or any friends to help put it in just because most of us are stupid lol. Im willing to travel as long as i get great service. Thanks ahead of time.

MM03MOK
11-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Your fellow Windy City member, Zack.

Zack
11-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Your fellow Windy City member, Zack.

Thanks Mary!
Yep, Im your man. Ive installed 4 S/C kits so far for other members. I can do the install and have it tuned for you at Sutton Ford before you get the car back. No doubt, it will be perfect when its done. Anything else you want done can be easily arranged.
My price is ALWAYS cheaper than everyone else. I work out my own garage!
Call me on my cell 708-476-2647
Or at work M-F 8-4 708-747 1300

Bradley G
11-28-2005, 07:06 AM
I would also offer to do the install.
We have the capabilities to dyno tune, in house.

Rider90
11-28-2005, 07:22 AM
Zack and Brad are the top picks in the chicagoland area. I don't know if Zack has any experience installing a Trilogy, but he has experience with Vortech/Procharger, can you clarify Zack? Where as Brad has experience with the Trilogy kit.

Am I right guys?

Congrats on the S/C! Whatever you pick, you'll grin from ear to ear.

MM03MOK
11-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Jason, this has nothing to do with which kit it is. Gre8one7 doesn't even mention which kit. All the kits have been successfully installed by members, so "which" isn't an issue. If you have the ability to install one, you can do the other. The plusses and minuses of each installer will not be a topic of discussion here. I think it's great he has two talented locals. Let Gre8one7 take these leads and make up his own mind.

Hey, if you have a Chicken Run soon, he can see both kits installed!

Bradley G
12-01-2005, 06:47 AM
Sampleing is always nice too! :D

MarauderBoy
12-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Even if it's a hair dryer, Zack will install it like it's meant to be there and no doubt will be faster!

DEFYANT
12-03-2005, 09:09 PM
heh, had to say it like that. Well it looks like i will be getting a s/c after only a month of owning my MM. Anyone know of a good place to have install the s/c? I dont trust myself or any friends to help put it in just because most of us are stupid lol. Im willing to travel as long as i get great service. Thanks ahead of time.

S/C after only one month? That must be a record. What kit are you going with?

Congrats regardless.