PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Holiday Party-12-10-05

Marauderman
12-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Located at dok's house-Pm him for directions--7:30Pm

fastblackmerc
12-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Sorry can't make it..:cry: driving the MM to Naples, Fla. on the 9th.

Marauderman
12-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Sorry can't make it..:cry: driving the MM to Naples, Fla. on the 9th.
Sorry you can't make it--wave at the FHP's MM as you past thru Fla.--may help keep'um away from you as well....afterall--they like their MM just as much--:lol:

Proudcop
12-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey fastblack, I used to live in Naples, Vanderbilt beach area, I miss it! Does anyone know how to get in touch with this ZACH guy? The one that makes badgeless grills? Im wanting to get one but dont know how to reach him. Im badgeless on the back, need to finish the front. Also just ordered new inserts for the rear bumper! Minor stuff compared to everyone else, but its a start. If anyone knows about Zack please let know! Also cant make it this weekend either, I have to visit the future in-laws in Atlanta WHOOPDE:censor: DO . Thanks guys!!

JCB:beer:

Marauderman
12-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey fastblack, I used to live in Naples, Vanderbilt beach area, I miss it! Does anyone know how to get in touch with this ZACH guy? The one that makes badgeless grills? Im wanting to get one but dont know how to reach him. Im badgeless on the back, need to finish the front. Also just ordered new inserts for the rear bumper! Minor stuff compared to everyone else, but its a start. If anyone knows about Zack please let know! Also cant make it this weekend either, I have to visit the future in-laws in Atlanta WHOOPDE:censor: DO . Thanks guys!!

JCB:beer:
Just give Zack a PM -- He'll respond back with whatever you need---believe he may have some already for sale----Tom

Proudcop
12-07-2005, 01:20 PM
is Zack his screen name? Is that all I type as address?

Marauderman
12-07-2005, 01:49 PM
is Zack his screen name? Is that all I type as address?
Go to "Quick Links" upper right of screen-- click it and scroll down to "members list" --click it and then click "Z'" and then scroll to Zack's name--click it and then click "Send Zack a PM"..Boom!!

Proudcop
12-07-2005, 03:52 PM
:bows: Your my hero Tom!!!!!:bows: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!