PDA

View Full Version : JLT holiday greetings, recap, info and sale...

Tucker
12-18-2005, 08:33 AM
First off JLT Performance Inc. would like to say thanks for a wonderful year. 2005 was our 2<SUP>nd</SUP> year in business and we couldn’t have done it without the folks from these forums!!
Things have been very crazy on this end and I welcome it.

In the past 2 years we went from building only a CAI for the 03,04 Cobra to having 12 model lines and all most 20 different styles to choose from. Were painting over 25 different colors and doing 5 or more flame jobs per week and some how getting product to customers as quick as possible.
I’m proud to say that we have sold over 2000 kits and many of which have been sent to Switzerland, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:country-region w:st=France</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st=" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">Germany</st1:country-region>, <st1:City w:st="on">Puerto Rico</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Alaska</st1:State>, <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hawaii</st1:place></st1:State> and many more.

We also picked up the dealer program with SCT and they carry our tunes pre loaded in some of there tuners, just crazy! Thanks to tuning from SCT, JLT was able to come out on top in the Jan. 06 5.0 & Super Ford CAI shootout. Highest HP & TQ gains and best in value & price, what an honor!! Great job to C&L for landing the #1 over all pick.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT face=<font size=" /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Picking up METCO as a line of product to offer was a great deal for us. This just happened in the last month or so, although we have been working together all year. Metco makes the new billet MAF ends for our 05,06 GT kits, there beautiful. They make some of the best suspension parts in the industry, not to mention there pulleys and everything else.

<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>We will be closed down for the Christmas holiday from Friday Dec. 23 through New years, to be back on Monday Jan. 2<SUP>nd</SUP>. All orders sent in before Dec. 22<SUP>nd</SUP> will ship before we close. We are really looking forward to the time off with the kids and extended family.
<o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=red>We are planning an AFTER Christmas sale to start January 2<SUP>rd</SUP>. As of now it will last 2 weeks unless we feel the need to make it last all month, we’ll see when we get there. I’ll be sure to post the details just before it starts.
<o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>Here’s a few things were working on for early next year:
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>97-03 F-150 & Expedition 5.4 & 4.6
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>05,06 Mustang V6
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>Revised 04-06 F-150
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>And more…
<o:p><FONT color=black></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>So we would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season, see you next year!:beer:
<o:p><FONT color=black></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT color=black>Jay Tucker
<o:p>I hope it's ok I put this in the JLT forum.</o:p>

Tucker
12-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Wow, that didn't take long.

Thanks to all the happy JLT customers out there and have a happy and joyful holiday.

Jay

Payment has been made, so folks, be ready for a great sale to be posted up over the hoildays.
Thanks all