PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays Everyone

Proudcop
12-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday! Im just curious though, how will Santa get all those wished for Marauder parts down those little chimneys? When is another planned meeting? Hopefully it will be on one of my weekends off, been too long since ive been to one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!:beer:

:party: Happy New Year!!

JCB

Rider90
12-22-2005, 09:30 AM
Happy Holidays to you too.

CBT
12-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Back at ya brother.

fastblackmerc
12-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Happy Holidays To All The Carolina Marauders!!!

SC Cheesehead
12-24-2005, 06:56 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday! Im just curious though, how will Santa get all those wished for Marauder parts down those little chimneys? When is another planned meeting? Hopefully it will be on one of my weekends off, been too long since ive been to one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!:beer:

:party: Happy New Year!!

JCB

Merry Christmas to you also!

As for Santa, not to worry about getting MM parts down the chimney, Santa can do ANYTHING! (Word has it he's been running the original DTR for a number of years now).

BTW, I offered to host a pool party next month, but so far no takers.:D

SCCH

Cobra25
12-24-2005, 08:27 AM
:santaw: And A Merry Christmas to All ! :wreath:

Marauderman
12-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all!!!

We spent the evening last night and day with our grandkids in Ashville,NC today --Glad to get back home today safely--roads were quite---seems the HP was off celebrating the day as well..he,he,he,,,--

I think we all are blessed in so many ways--especially to have this site and to have found so many members here over the years and meet some as well--hope to continue this for a long time-- plus get my MM into the __'s..whoops.

anyway--hope your holidays are safe and well received with enjoyment..

ps--think next month meet is on the 14th ---place not announced as yet----anyone got some ideas???????but I feel sure it's not a pool party--:lol: