PDA

View Full Version : January meet...any interest?

01 Interceptor
12-22-2005, 12:02 PM
It was mentioned by Barry (FireflyP71 on CrownVic.net, who hosted us at the firestation in Everett) that we should do a North end meet sometime in January. I am not going to bother posting the info over there, since the Northwest forum moderator (who isn't even IN the Northwest BTW) deletes ANY NW related posts not related to a meet, even the one Barry posted which was related.

Anyway, the suggestion made by him was a little Italian place called Spiro's. Located: Here. (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11815+Mukilteo+Speedway +%23+8%2C+Mukilteo%2C+WA%2C+98 275&hl=en)

I have never eaten there, but Barry says it is good eats. I am still up for a Bellingham meet to accommodate our Canadian member de minimus. Also, if you would rather have BBQ instead of pizza...Mo's Best BBQ (http://www.mosbestbbq.com/) on Hewitt Ave in Everett is some really good eats. In fact, I ate there for dinner last night...and I am going there for lunch today! ;)

So let's get this party started, and ring in the new year Panther style.

mbrown
12-22-2005, 05:22 PM
right down the street from TRAXX. exxxxcellent. i will make this one!:banana2:

Ryans PI
12-22-2005, 05:28 PM
I'll go, if I get the time off.

BTW, TRAXX is a sweet place. :cool:

Blue03
12-23-2005, 12:54 AM
I'll try if I can but its looking real booked till early February what with the Playoffs and possible trip to Detroit ya know...:rolleyes:

de minimus
12-23-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm up for it...as long is it's not on January 23rd ( election day).......name the place. It doesn't have to be in Bellingham to accomodate me. I'm always happy with a roadtrip.

ventana
12-28-2005, 07:57 AM
I am not going to bother posting the info over there, since the Northwest forum moderator (who isn't even IN the Northwest BTW) deletes ANY NW related posts not related to a meet, even the one Barry posted which was related.

So let's get this party started, and ring in the new year Panther style.

It looks as if I'm going to have to start looking here if I want to party. :D

whoskal
12-29-2005, 01:46 AM
Ill be there if we can make it in the latter half of january on a weekend

Rhino
12-30-2005, 08:38 PM
It looks as if I'm going to have to start looking here if I want to party. :D

Careful Barry...Ryan #1 might come stalking ya if he hears you are in a party mood. :)

As for a meet in January...sounds like a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I will be on a cruise ship enjoying the Mexican Riviera :bandit: for the first two weeks of the year, then down to Cannon Beach for the last weekend of the month.

Have a great meet everyone and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!:beer:

01 Interceptor
12-31-2005, 03:44 AM
I am unable to do the weekend of the 21st.

whoskal
12-31-2005, 06:35 PM
evrybody has something going on in Jan. maybe we should shoot for Feb instead.........just a thought.