PDA

View Full Version : New Marauder Owner

cshorts
12-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Have been a member of mm.net for a few months while in search of a Marauder. Actually ran into MM03MOK at a gas station in Brantford while they were on their way to Detroit for a tune. He had the Trilogy blower install, and at that moment I knew I was really hooked. Finally was successful in obtaining one here in Southern Ontario. I had missed out on a few and didn't want this last one to slip by. Picked it up Dec 23rd...nice Christmas present eh! Had the dealer paint the front and rear emblems black, what a difference. Ordered the JLT Cold Air kit already and going on Wednesday to see a guy about a tune.
I have had a black Mark VIII (the Marauder's ancestor) and just needed the room and the extra 2 doors. The Mark has Magnaflow exhaust, 17" Konig wheels, K&N and few other extras and is for sale if anyone is interested.

DEFYANT
12-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Congrats on the new car. Welcome to the Machine

Hotrauder
12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Welcome aboard and nice first post. I love it when a first post says..NEW MARAUDER OWNER..this is a great place to be. Great Christmas present and wonderful way to start the New Year. Dennis:)

Sully008
12-26-2005, 07:02 PM
Welcome from another Canuck! Enjoy your new-to-you ride.:welcome1:

MM03MOK
12-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Hi Chris! :congrats: & :welcome: to your first post!! I see you're wasting no time starting in on some mods!! Yes, RF Overlord and I were headed to Mt. Clemens via the STAP plant in St. Thomas, having started the day in Niagara Falls. We gave Chris a Slowpoke calling card. See where this website has lead him!! :cheer: I do recall Chris telling me later that he hung around so he could hear us leave!! I love chance encounters. Seeing and hearing the car closed the deal for Chris!

Marauder2005
12-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Have been a member of mm.net for a few months while in search of a Marauder. Actually ran into MM03MOK at a gas station in Brantford while they were on their way to Detroit for a tune. He had the Trilogy blower install, and at that moment I knew I was really hooked. Finally was successful in obtaining one here in Southern Ontario. I had missed out on a few and didn't want this last one to slip by. Picked it up Dec 23rd...nice Christmas present eh! Had the dealer paint the front and rear emblems black, what a difference. Ordered the JLT Cold Air kit already and going on Wednesday to see a guy about a tune.
I have had a black Mark VIII (the Marauder's ancestor) and just needed the room and the extra 2 doors. The Mark has Magnaflow exhaust, 17" Konig wheels, K&N and few other extras and is for sale if anyone is interested.

Welcome to the community, love those Mark VIII. Always thought those

were mean lookin Lincolns, I think they kept the "muscle" in Lincoln.

Anyway, enjoy your new ride!

Bluerauder
12-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Have been a member of mm.net for a few months while in search of a Marauder. ..."snip"... . Picked it up Dec 23rd...nice Christmas present eh!
Very nice Christmas present !! :2thumbs: and Welcome :welcome1: Chris to the MM.Net.

Black 04
12-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Welcome aboard...the MM are awsome machines

ncmm
12-26-2005, 08:48 PM
we welcome you to mercurymarauder.net and am sure you'll enjoy your new ride! :D

sweetair
12-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Good job realizing a great ride and doing something about it. Not much to be disappointed with, with the Marauder. Now go and order yourself some God's Head Emblems!! Enjoy............

RoyLPita
12-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site and your new ride.

jimlam56
12-27-2005, 05:03 AM
Welcome and congratulations!
Not sure what you mean about painting the emblems black, how about a pic?
Thanks, Jim

QWK SVT
12-27-2005, 06:36 AM
What a nice Christmas present!!! The MM is a great car, as is it's online home (here)!

Once the weather gets nicer, perhaps we'll cross paths, or stage across from each other ;)

ckadiddle
12-27-2005, 08:06 AM
I have been thinking about having the emblems painted to match body color when I get some front bumper damage repaired. Please post some pics when you get a chance.

LordVader
12-27-2005, 09:01 AM
;) Welcome to the collective! You have chosen wisely and will be happy for all the days that follow. Please enjoy your new ride and all the wisdom that resides in these halls.

grampaws
12-31-2005, 08:40 AM
Welcome!! looking forward to seeing you on
the road!!