PDA

View Full Version : Window Tint

KillJoy
01-11-2006, 02:45 PM
I know 50% is what is legal around here, but what is everyone ACTUALLY running?

The MM I just got appears to have 50%s on and, damn, there isn't a lot there.

I'm just deciding on what to have put on. I really like the look of 20s, but I think that will be too dark for around here. Perhaps 35s???

KillJoy

ckadiddle
01-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Also keep in mind the window glass has a slight factory tint to it, so whatever you choose will be a slight tad darker after it's on the car. You can ask your tint shop for a couple scraps of the different tints you think you like and try them out for a day or two. For us, the most important decision is how will the tint be to see through at NIGHT. My wife an I both have visual issues. Our Marauder had dark tint when we purchased it. It looked awesome, but cut our visibility way down at night, especially when rainy. I had all the tint removed, and we will probably retint with a much lighter tint on the side windows only.

merc6
01-12-2006, 07:47 AM
My 6 and MM have 35%. 6 is registered in ohio and the MM will be registered thru the mail ;)

SID210SA
01-12-2006, 07:59 AM
I went with the legal limit in Texas... 20 on the back window and 35 on the sides...looks great IMHO>>>what do you think?http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/9/4/3/siderear.JPG

merc6
01-12-2006, 08:09 AM
yep the original texas or flordia owner also gave my car 35% all the way around. When in ohio I drive with the 2 front winders down ;)

KillJoy
01-12-2006, 09:00 AM
Here in Ohio, you can have 50% or greater on the front two windows, and whatevery you want behind them.

I think I may go w/ the 35%s. 20% on the rear looks awesome, but, how is driving at night?

KillJoy

Cheeseheadbob
01-12-2006, 09:13 AM
I've got 5% all around (except windshield), with the factory tint, I'm down to about 2%. It takes awhile to get adjusted to night driving. With the 20% you should have no problems at night.
Here in Ohio, you can have 50% or greater on the front two windows, and whatevery you want behind them.

I think I may go w/ the 35%s. 20% on the rear looks awesome, but, how is driving at night?

KillJoy

SID210SA
01-12-2006, 09:16 AM
not an issue if you get the right tint...I have the formula 1

KillJoy
01-12-2006, 09:29 AM
I know I don't have the skill to put it on myself, so i will be taking it to one of the more respected / higher referenced places here in town. So, I guess I'll have to live with what they offer.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<o:p></o:p>
I do know they have you sign some sheet if you go darker than legal that holds them non-liable for any infractions one may incur from their services.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
KillJoy<o:p></o:p>

merc6
01-12-2006, 09:34 AM
20% was dark as hell and I had fun on my neon at night with unlit sreets and people who jog w/o light or reflective clothing. With 20% I would get headaches rolling the windows down so I know 5% or 2 sheets of 5%(know someone who actualy did all windows to include the windsheld) is like 4:55 pm lighing at 12 noon. 35% on both cars and I can't tell at night. from the outside you can't make out people inside tho...

KillJoy
01-12-2006, 09:45 AM
That kinda sounds like whay I would like. Look good during the day, be able to see out at night, and you can't see in.

KillJoy

Eric91Z
01-12-2006, 09:51 AM
I have 15% on mine and am VERY happy. I have had 20% and 5% in the past. I will never do 5% again on a car that will get driven at night. I will never tint a windshield again, either. Looked great (5% on sides and back, 35% on windshield):

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/1/3/5/Cruise_02.jpg

Anyway, I thought that 20% was just a little light for me during the day. The 15% is still kind of light on a bright sunny day, but cloudy days and nights looks great. And no problems seeing out and I do a lot of night time/early morning driving in the middle of nowhere with nothing but moonlight or stars out and have no problems or concerns. Can see the 15% in my signature on a partly cloudy day.

SID210SA
01-12-2006, 10:12 AM

KillJoy

I think as long as you get the right tint it will be ok...I Had a Bronco that I put 5% all the way arround and I couldn't see out of it for nothing at night...that tint was cheap and started to peel with in 6 months and it started to turn purple...the tint on the Marauder is Formula 1 film and have had it for a year now and no problems...:coolman:

GA-Marauder
01-12-2006, 10:24 AM
I have 20% everywhere (except the windshield, of course!). I did have to get used to driving at night, but now I don't even think about it. Florida does have a 28% legal limit on the front windows, but it seems like there's a whole lot of fudging going on here, so I'm not too worried about the 20.

fastblackmerc
01-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Max tint allowed in North Carolina is 35%, that's what I have on my MM.

Rider90
01-12-2006, 12:49 PM
I, legally, have 5% rear tint. Illegally, I have 35% front. If I had lived soley in Wisconsin I would have 5% up front too since they have no front tint law, only a rear tint law that I've never heard of being enforced considering cars from the factory come with rear tint.

Eric91Z
01-12-2006, 01:21 PM
I, legally, have 5% rear tint. Illegally, I have 35% front. If I had lived soley in Wisconsin I would have 5% up front too since they have no front tint law, only a rear tint law that I've never heard of being enforced considering cars from the factory come with rear tint.

And Iowa is about the opposite of this. You can have whatever you want on the rear sides and back windows. You could even paint them black if you were so inclined. But the driver and passenger front side windows can only be 75%. Basically that is like NO tint.

I definitely don't want to start a tint discussion between civilian rights and LEO's as I completely understand their need for safety when approaching cars. On the other hand, I like my tinted windows: 1) looks good, 2) helps keep interior cool, and 3) helps protect interior. I will continue to tint my car's windows and, heaven forbid, I get pulled over, I will continue to roll down my window and put my hands on top of my steering wheel and leave them there until asked to do something.

merc6
01-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Thats true but majority of the suv's are tinted back and if there was a "Gunman" they would be in the back. Drivers usualy drive and passengers shoot. Not that I haven't done it before legaly. I only see it as a safety issue if someone can't see a jogger or something cause their tint is too dark.

Dragcity
01-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Damn Joggers need to get a car, so's they don't have to jog...

Exerpt from 'Tintdude.com'
<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>STATE</TD><TD>FRONT
SIDES</TD><TD>REAR
SIDES</TD><TD>BACK
WINDOW</TD><TD>VISOR</TD><TD>NET/FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>AL</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>AK</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>40%</TD><TD>40%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>AZ</TD><TD>33%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>AR</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>10%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CA</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CO*</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CO*</TD><TD>NO%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CT</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>DE</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>FL</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>15%</TD><TD>15%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>GA</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>HI</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>ID</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>IL</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>IN</TD><TD>30%</TD><TD>30%</TD><TD>30%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>?</TD></TR><TR><TD>IA</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>KS</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>KY</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>18%</TD><TD>18%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>LA</TD><TD>40%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>12%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MA</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>ME</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>MD</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MI</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MN</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>?</TD></TR><TR><TD>MO</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MS</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MT</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>NE</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>NV</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NH</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NJ</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NM</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NY</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NC</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1 or 6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>ND</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>OH</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>OK</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>OR</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>PA</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>RI</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>SC</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>SD</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>TN</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>TX</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>UT</TD><TD>43%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>VT</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>VA</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>WA</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>WV</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>WI</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>WY</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER></CENTER>Updated: July 4 2004

MarauderMark
01-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Damn Joggers need to get a car, so's they don't have to jog...

Exerpt from 'Tintdude.com'
<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>STATE</TD><TD>FRONT
SIDES</TD><TD>REAR
SIDES</TD><TD>BACK
WINDOW</TD><TD>VISOR</TD><TD>NET/FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>AL</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>AK</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>40%</TD><TD>40%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>AZ</TD><TD>33%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>AR</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>10%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CA</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CO*</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CO*</TD><TD>NO%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>CT</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>DE</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>FL</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>15%</TD><TD>15%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>GA</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>32%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>HI</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>ID</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>IL</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>IN</TD><TD>30%</TD><TD>30%</TD><TD>30%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>?</TD></TR><TR><TD>IA</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>KS</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>KY</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>18%</TD><TD>18%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>LA</TD><TD>40%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>12%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MA</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>ME</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>MD</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MI</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>4"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MN</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>?</TD></TR><TR><TD>MO</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MS</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>MT</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>NE</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>NV</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NH</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NJ</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NM</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NY</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>NC</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1 or 6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>ND</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>OH</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>OK</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>OR</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>PA</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>RI</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>70%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>SC</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>27%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>SD</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>20%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>TN</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>TX</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>25%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>UT</TD><TD>43%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>VT</TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>ANY%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>VA</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>WA</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>6"</TD><TD>FILM</TD></TR><TR><TD>WV</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>WI</TD><TD>50%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>35%</TD><TD>AS1</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR><TR><TD>WY</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>28%</TD><TD>AS1 OR 5"</TD><TD>NET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER></CENTER>Updated: July 4 2004
just what i was going to do..:D
http://www.doityourselftint.com/tintlaws.html

CRUZTAKER
01-12-2006, 05:30 PM
I put 50 over the existing 15 or so in the factory glass.

I have had no trouble in Ohio. It is not legal, but it is not as dark as I would like either. But...it is dark enough to look nice, and not draw too much attention.

Certain cities in Ohio can be real pricks about the tint law. Others could care less. :dunno:

FastMerc
01-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Couldnt have said it better myself Barry I got the same.With sun roof open no one bothers to look.The cops admire our cars to much anyhow,if you had a honda look out your busted:D

merc6
01-14-2006, 07:58 AM
I cruise with the winders cracked or down...

gotmy03MM
03-06-2007, 01:49 AM
I know I don't have the skill to put it on myself, so i will be taking it to one of the more respected / higher referenced places here in town. So, I guess I'll have to live with what they offer.

I do know they have you sign some sheet if you go darker than legal that holds them non-liable for any infractions one may incur from their services.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<o:p></o:p>
<font color=" /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT color=black><o:p></o:p>
<FONT color=black>KillJoy<o:p></o:p>

But I don't recal the Shade. Did you find a Central Ohio shop to use on your Marauder? I just got my Black '03 300A in December and this is going to be one of my first enhancements ~ after which I'm going to put some Dennis Reinhart gear ~ a X-Cal 2, Pro Guard, 4.10 gear, sway bar to get me started.

Please let me know who you found for Tint, what you went with %, and cost and service.

Thanks a lot from John aka 'gotmy03MM' Buckeye Marauder :cool4: :D :coolman:

KillJoy
03-08-2007, 07:54 AM
But I don't recal the Shade. Did you find a Central Ohio shop to use on your Marauder? I just got my Black '03 300A in December and this is going to be one of my first enhancements ~ after which I'm going to put some Dennis Reinhart gear ~ a X-Cal 2, Pro Guard, 4.10 gear, sway bar to get me started.

Please let me know who you found for Tint, what you went with %, and cost and service.

Thanks a lot from John aka 'gotmy03MM' Buckeye Marauder :cool4: :D :coolman:

Sorry for the delay. I missed this somehow :rolleyes:

We had the our Grand Am done @ Quality Window Tint (www.qwtint.com (http://www.qwtint.com)). They are at 3310 Morse Rd (614-476-0044). We had 50's on the Front, and 35-ish on the Rear. I upgraded to the higher quality Tint, and pricing was about $200 (4 door).

My MM came tinted, and it looks to be about the same (50/35). If I had to do it myself....I may have just gone w/ 35's all around :up: I never did have it redone.

KillJoy