PDA

View Full Version : Organized meet in March

CRUZTAKER
01-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Any Buckeyes interested in a little weekend get together in March?

See the thread linked HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23985)

Please post comment in THAT thread if interested. ;)

Yes...it's early as far as weather is concerned.
We can car pool if desired, and if snow is in the game last minute, I'll bring the Vator and some ride alongs.

pantheroc
01-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Barry,

That Kentucky trip sounds interesting. I'm on a "poll" MAYBE status right now, too many variables at the moment to make a decision.

One variable->What day and time do some of you Buckeyes think you would head down there?

Jerry

KillJoy
01-16-2006, 10:44 AM
I can take that Friday off, so leaving anytine is good for me.

Possibly meet somewhere in Columbus, or somewhere else, have breakfast, then head on down! You know, a convoy! (all speed limits followed, of course :) )

KillJoy

CRUZTAKER
01-16-2006, 11:16 AM
One variable->What day and time do some of you Buckeyes think you would head down there?

Jerry

I would personally like to leave Friday Mar. 24th. Time isn't an issue persay...but I would also like to arrive at the host hotel (location tba apparently), in the early evening....or earlier....:beer:

Once a hotel location has been chosen, we can coordinate the drive better. Either way, we are going through the west side of Columbus, and over to Cincinnati to p/u 71 into KY.

I would love to avoid rush hour in Columbus AT ALLLLL COSTS!

KillJoy
01-16-2006, 11:32 AM
I live on the West Side of Columbus. There is a Cracker Barrel at the 70 / 270 Intersection that would make for a nice meeting spot.

I would prefer a Hilton Branded Hotel (lots of stored points from my Dad :) ). Not sure if there are any in that area. Hopefully though. Need to get reservations sooner rather than later for a cheaper price.

KillJoy

KillJoy
01-16-2006, 11:33 AM
BTW - Rush Hour is usually over by 9:00.

KillJoy

SergntMac
01-16-2006, 11:57 AM
(all speed limits followed, of course :) )

KillJoy Ha ha ha...You funny.

CRUZTAKER
01-16-2006, 07:48 PM
He IS called killjoy... :baaa:

Sorry dude...couldn't resist.

Daily 03
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Barry,
As much as I want to go,I am not going to be able to squeeze this one in. I have been trying to come up with a way to rearrange my previous commitments but have not been able to find a solution. Have fun and I will see you folks somewhere later this year.
Dale