PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Supercharger Raffle!

Logan
01-16-2006, 07:23 PM
The Motor City Marauders, sponsored by Trilogy Motorsports, are pleased to announce that they will be hosting the 3rd Annual "Marauders Cruisin' Woodward" for 2006 at the Woodward Dream Cruise!! They have secured the same parking as last year in the heart of the cruise and the event is shaping up to be another great time for all who attend.

The cost associated with the parking arrangments have increased significantly for 2006. Trilogy Motorsports, in support of the Motor City Marauders, has graciously allowed us to organize a Trilogy Supercharger Raffle to raise funds to offset the cost increase.

The winner of the raffle will get to choose any Trilogy Supercharger Kit, including the Marauder kit, F-150 5.4 kit, or the upcoming 2005/06 Mustang 3-valve kit.

There will be only 150 tickets offered at the price of $100 each. Multiple entries are allowed. Tickets only available via Paypal, which now accepts major credit cards even if you do not have a Paypal account. Your Payal notification is your receipt for your entry. NO checks or money orders accepted. The drawing will be held as soon as all tickets are sold, or Saturday April 1, which ever comes first.

Good Luck!!

Link to the RAFFLE: Trilogy Supercharger Raffle (http://www.mollyguard.com/event/23558464)

DEFYANT
01-16-2006, 07:35 PM
The cost associated with the parking arrangments have increased significantly for 2006.

^^^Heard this a few times now...

Has the exact cost been determined yet? I am strongly leaning towards heading up for the WDC again. I'd like to have an idea how much this event will cost.

MI2QWK4U
01-16-2006, 07:39 PM
We are doing everything possible to keep costs where they were last year. Dont expect much of an increase if the raffle goes as planned. As things develop we will keep everyone informed.

MikesMerc
01-16-2006, 07:43 PM
We are not anticipating that the cost to attend would be any more this year than last year. In fact, given that we are not covering other Marauderville type stuff this year, it may actually be less expensive this year.

The cost increase is obviously the parking lot. Real Estate at the WDC is very very sought after and rises every year based on demand. The BK is also in the process of resurfacing the whole lot too. It'll be in great shape for the WDC. But, the cost is up.

To offset this, we are doing two things. One, we are sharing the lot with the IMOA. We will each have about 35-40 spaces for our respective groups. That cost sharing in conjuction with the SC raffle should allow us to keep the parking very very affordable.

If funding permits, we are also talking about t shirts and dash plaques for those who attend. I think this will happen if things go modestly well with the raffle.

martyo
01-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Can you keep us posted on the number of tickets sold?

MI2QWK4U
01-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Basically, there will be no additional registration costs above paying for your spot, no extra costs whatsoever. Tentatively, we think that it will be $100 per spot. So basically, once you reserve and pay for your spot, thats it for costs. For this amount you get the 3 nights of parking on Woodward in your reserved spot in the lot, an event tshirt, and dash plaque. If you have your mug from MVIII, bring it, while we arent making up any new ones, if you bring your old one im sure we can work out the drink all day for free thing again. I may have a few MVIII mugs in the basement that you could buy at cost. This cost covers the whole family, like I said, there is no seperate registration costs per person, its all inclusive. I am sure Mike can elaborate if there are any questions. As I mentioned, event details will be forthcoming.

MarauderMark
01-16-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm hoping to make it but don't wanna commit as it allways backfires on me.:rolleyes: But Will give again to help a great cause :up:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/536/medium/Bluerauder_at_BK_Woodward.JPG
Hey i know this guy.:D

TooManyFords
01-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Does the $100 for the spot include the raffle ticket or are they separate?

John

MI2QWK4U
01-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Does the $100 for the spot include the raffle ticket or are they separate?

John

This is for the supercharger raffle, when we start selling the spots, we will post a link to sign up. They are two different things, hope that explains it good.

Joe Walsh
01-16-2006, 08:39 PM
VERRRRRY TEMPTING!!! WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE IS THE BEST!!!
My brother and I had a great time last year, and the drive out from Maryland was not too bad....
We've been talking about trailering out the Cobra with the Marauder...:hmmm:

I think that I will get in on the Trilogy Raffle.

I wonder what Marianne will say when I disappear for the weekend?;)

MI2QWK4U
01-16-2006, 08:42 PM
VERRRRRY TEMPTING!!! WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE IS THE BEST!!!
My brother and I had a great time last year, and the drive out from Maryland was not too bad....
We've been talking about trailering out the Cobra with the Marauder...:hmmm:

I think that I will get in on the Trilogy Raffle.

I wonder what Marianne will say when I disappear for the weekend?;)

Joe, dont even give it a second thought, we would love to have you at woodward. We will help you come up with a good excuse!

KillJoy
01-16-2006, 08:58 PM
I am interested in the raffle. If for some reason 150 tickets are not sold, will there be a refund, or just a reffle w/ the amount purchased?

KillJoy

MikesMerc
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
We will hold the raffle with as many tickets that have sold on April 1 (or earlier if all tickets sell sooner).

Sully008
01-16-2006, 10:41 PM
I've already bought my tickets.:D The fiancée and I are planning our summer vacation for the WDC.

martyo
01-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Can you keep us posted on the number of tickets sold?

Excellent question! :o

ghost03
01-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Do you have to attend the "marauders Cruisin' Woodward" to be elligable to buy the raffel ticket or can just anyone buy a raffel ticket?

jgc61sr2002
01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Do you have to attend the "marauders Cruisin' Woodward" to be elligable to buy the raffel ticket or can just anyone buy a raffel ticket?

The only qualification is $100.00 per ticket.

merc6
01-17-2006, 03:25 PM
The only qualification is $100.00 per ticket.:banana:

*Searches for $100 to send to paypal ASAP!*

MI2QWK4U
01-17-2006, 05:55 PM

No, they are two seperate issues. This raffle is strictly for a superchager.

MikesMerc
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Excellent question! :o

Marty:

Yes, we will keep everyone posted on the number of tickets sold from time to time.

martyo
01-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Marty:

Yes, we will keep everyone posted on the number of tickets sold from time to time.

Cool. Thanks Mike.

teamrope
01-18-2006, 07:39 PM
We won't be able to attend the dreamcruize, but willing to support the cause. Paypal sent. ;)

Gryphonzus
01-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Dropped my dime on the raffle. I hope to attend the cruise this year depending on when it is held.

MI2QWK4U
01-20-2006, 08:01 PM
It seems that this thread has gone off track. There are two different topics within this one thread. I will create a thread for Woodward Dream Cruise information, updates and questions. The posts from this thread that lend themselves to that thread will be moved to the new one.

Question Thread: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24239

WDC Updates Thread: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24240

teamrope
01-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Good call!:up:

MI2QWK4U
01-20-2006, 09:22 PM
I think its cool that you have 3 choices in supercharger kits. There are a lot of Trilogy Marauder owners with F-150s and Mustangs. Hopefully this will help the appeal of the raffle.

Marauder8
01-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Mustang GT here!!!!

Eric91Z
01-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Well, just sent my PayPal order for mine today. I know it was for the winning one, too!!! :D

What is the current count?

CRUZTAKER
01-27-2006, 07:51 AM
With this raffle being directly related to MCM's meet this year, will ticket purchases count toward site contributions like the last two raffles?

Rider90
01-27-2006, 07:52 AM
With this raffle being directly related to MCM's meet this year, will ticket purchases count toward site contributions like the last two raffles?
If you're asking if it will count as a site donation and you'll extend the added benefits, thats a negative.

MI2QWK4U
01-27-2006, 01:03 PM
This raffle is for a supercharger of your choosing from Trilogy. Trilogy is trying to offset an increase in the Woodward Dream Cruse costs with the raffle. This will benefit anyone that attends the WDC this year. Since this raffle is open to one of three blower kits from Trilogy, It is appealing to the Mustang Forums as well as the Ford F-150 sites that Logan and Jerry are promoting the F-150 kit on. It is not only being promoted on MM.net for Marauders, some people buying tickets have never heard of MM.net. This raffle being offered here was prompted by this post on MM.net recently:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22632&highlight=supercharger+raffle

In that post, no less that 135 members here indicated they wanted a supercharger raffle in a bad way, now they have it. So, here it is, one of three very nice kits, very good odds, and you help any Marauder owners attending the WDC this summer. In case anyone wonders, here is who voted that they wanted and supported a supercharger raffle:

00 Aggie, 423REED, 69mach1, 911Racing, ADE 1000, Agent M79, ahess77, bigslim, Blackened300a, Blackmobile, Blackmoneyhole, Blown3.8, Blue03, Bradley@DynoPros, Brother Mike, BruteForce, Brutus, CBT, chasrein01, crispy23c, cruzer, cyclone03, czbill, da'law, Daily 03, Dave Compson, DeepSea117, Dickens, djv5150, DL04, Dragcity, drobin, dwasson, Eric91Z, fastblackmerc, FLMARAUDER, FordNut, frdwrnch, fusion1027, GA-Marauder, GarageMahal, ggt4, ghost03, Glenn, grampaws, Gre8one7, Gryphonzus, grzellmer, hdirish50, hdwrench, Hotrauder, HwyCruiser, ik04, jawz101, Jayme, Jeff03, JeffGrice, Jeffs, jimlam56, Joe Walsh, johnfain, juno, kartherma, L-boogie, LCSO34, Leadfoot281, LimoMerc, looking97233, Lowell, Mad4Macs, mad_man, magindat, MainEngDwarf, marauder007, marauder302hp, Marauder8, marauderboi, martyo, MaxPower, mchunt, melfunkshun, MENINBLK, merc6, mercmatt, miamisilvermm, Mike Poore, Mikeenh, MMM2003, mpearce, mr.continental, mrday, mr_auder, MTAMERC9, Nitrous SSC, pat, Phantom1, Queen Fubar, QWK SVT, RedMerc04, Rex A. Weaver, Rick-n-Miami, Ricka11, RR|Suki, RUNOUT, schuvwj, seans, seapickle, sergio442, SergntMac, shannon corkill, silver2004Marauder, Slowpoke, Smokey, STLThunder, Sully008, sundaydog, Tassfrasca, teamrope, TooManyFords, TripleTransAm, troy52, twolow, UAW 588, valleyman, vegasmarauder, VNMUS, Wags, watts428, WCULBS, whoskal, Wires, wm1964, WolfeBros, WTBBLKMAR, YRUSLO

Eric91Z
01-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Any update on the number of tickets sold so far? Just wondering if we will actually have to wait until April 1st, or if they will all be sold before that. And the 150 tickets being sold is that for just this drawing and the other sites will have their own (i.e. 3 different superchargers given away if it is on Mustang and F150 sites, too)?

In other words, for this drawing, are the odds still 1 out of 150? Or like one out of 450 (if you did 150 tickets on each of 3 different forums)?

Just asking. My ticket is already bought either way and I hope the left over money (once I win the supercharger...;) ) goes to help with the costs for those that can attend as we will be unable to make it.

MI2QWK4U
01-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Any update on the number of tickets sold so far? Just wondering if we will actually have to wait until April 1st, or if they will all be sold before that. And the 150 tickets being sold is that for just this drawing and the other sites will have their own (i.e. 3 different superchargers given away if it is on Mustang and F150 sites, too)?

In other words, for this drawing, are the odds still 1 out of 150? Or like one out of 450 (if you did 150 tickets on each of 3 different forums)?

Just asking. My ticket is already bought either way and I hope the left over money (once I win the supercharger...;) ) goes to help with the costs for those that can attend as we will be unable to make it.

150 tickets, thats it. There is no way we would make odds like that! So just to clarify, the raffle is limited to 150 tickes, thats all, when they are sold out, the drawing will be held.

Eric91Z
01-27-2006, 02:33 PM
150 tickets, thats it. There is no way we would make odds like that! So just to clarify, the raffle is limited to 150 tickes, thats all, when they are sold out, the drawing will be held.

Cool!!! I like those odds. It would nice to win it. Then my trip to see Lidio could be for the install of that instead of just gears!!!!! Ahh, the dreaming could come to an end and be a reality. Maybe a little prayer while I am at...

MI2QWK4U
01-27-2006, 03:13 PM
To Mary and Mac,
I didnt read every post in that thread, it seemed that the way it was started was just the opportunity for a supercharger raffle in general. Mac was the first in that post to ask who what why etc. Mat later brings up the fact that he wasnt suggesting any particular way, just seeing what folks thought. All vendors offered up a blower kit. The thread was then bumped a little off course with the charity thing. From that point on, it was bantered about with Mac making his point on the charity issue quite clear, and Logan backing off setting it up right then, and it never happened. As I remember, that thread didnt decide anything, no one could agree on what to raffle, who benefits from it, what the money goes to, what charity to donate extra to, etc. People suggested a lot of things, but nothing was set up. For this reason I think that is what caused that raffle not to happen. I referred to that original post for all the people that responded to the raffle idea with posts about what a great idea, cant wait, I will take two, etc. Trilogy stepped up and wanted to make money to pay for Woodward and support his local club in the meantime. That thread I refered to clearly asks people:

Would you be interested in another Supercharger Raffle?
-YES! I'm definitely in!
-No thanks, not this year.
This raffle was set up for a specific reason, and was very clearly spelled out in Logan's introduction thread.

I think you are confusing this raffle with a MM.net raffle simular to one that has occured in the past. This raffle was approved by Logan to provide an option for members to get in on a raffle based on the thread you make reference too. Who is to say that another raffle wont occur? I hope that helps clear things up.

MM03MOK
01-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Thank you for your response, Dave.

Logan
01-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Stay on topic. This raffle is fully supported by mm.net and I encourage folks to support the MCM and Trilogy!

SergntMac
01-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Thank for the clarity, Dave.

teamrope
01-27-2006, 07:00 PM
In that post, no less that 135 members here indicated they wanted a supercharger raffle in a bad way, now they have it. So, here it is, one of three very nice kits, very good odds, and you help any Marauder owners attending the WDC this summer. In case anyone wonders, here is who voted that they wanted and supported a supercharger raffle:

00 Aggie, 423REED, 69mach1, 911Racing, ADE 1000, Agent M79, ahess77, bigslim, Blackened300a, Blackmobile, Blackmoneyhole, Blown3.8, Blue03, Bradley@DynoPros, Brother Mike, BruteForce, Brutus, CBT, chasrein01, crispy23c, cruzer, cyclone03, czbill, da'law, Daily 03, Dave Compson, DeepSea117, Dickens, djv5150, DL04, Dragcity, drobin, dwasson, Eric91Z, fastblackmerc, FLMARAUDER, FordNut, frdwrnch, fusion1027, GA-Marauder, GarageMahal, ggt4, ghost03, Glenn, grampaws, Gre8one7, Gryphonzus, grzellmer, hdirish50, hdwrench, Hotrauder, HwyCruiser, ik04, jawz101, Jayme, Jeff03, JeffGrice, Jeffs, jimlam56, Joe Walsh, johnfain, juno, kartherma, L-boogie, LCSO34, Leadfoot281, LimoMerc, looking97233, Lowell, Mad4Macs, mad_man, magindat, MainEngDwarf, marauder007, marauder302hp, Marauder8, marauderboi, martyo, MaxPower, mchunt, melfunkshun, MENINBLK, merc6, mercmatt, miamisilvermm, Mike Poore, Mikeenh, MMM2003, mpearce, mr.continental, mrday, mr_auder, MTAMERC9, Nitrous SSC, pat, Phantom1, Queen Fubar, QWK SVT, RedMerc04, Rex A. Weaver, Rick-n-Miami, Ricka11, RR|Suki, RUNOUT, schuvwj, seans, seapickle, sergio442, SergntMac, shannon corkill, silver2004Marauder, Slowpoke, Smokey, STLThunder, Sully008, sundaydog, Tassfrasca, teamrope, TooManyFords, TripleTransAm, troy52, twolow, UAW 588, valleyman, vegasmarauder, VNMUS, Wags, watts428, WCULBS, whoskal, Wires, wm1964, WolfeBros, WTBBLKMAR, YRUSLO

Paypal was sent, but it's under Linda's name Got the confirmation e-mail and everything.:)

Sully008
01-28-2006, 02:14 AM
I've bought my ticket(s). Heck, if there's another raffle in the near future, I'm in on that one too.

martyo
01-28-2006, 06:12 AM
How many tickets are left?

I almost have enough money saved up to buy my ticket, but I don't want to miss out.

Thanks.

gonzo50
01-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Stay on topic. This raffle is fully supported by mm.net and I encourage folks to support the MCM and Trilogy!

Paypal was sent, but it's under Linda's name Got the confirmation e-mail and everything.:)
I will definitely support Trilogy because I want a supercharger real "BAD".:cry:
My PayPal was also sent, received my confirmation too.....:up:

This question is for Logan....do any of the proceeds go toward the maintenance of this site, and if so, do the 149 unfortunate members that do not win the supercharger get there contributing member status again, like before ?:confused: THANKS

grampaws
01-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Payment sent!! I'm in:banana:

MikesMerc
01-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks to everyone who has participated so far!!!

Right now we have almost 50 tickets sold. At this rate, we are keeping pace with previous mm.net raffles.

That said, please get while the getting is good. After giving our MM.net members first crack, we are going to be opening it up to others soon. We'll be posting about the raffle on other forum sites, local car club sites, and on the Trilogy site as well. With 3 SC kits to choose from, it really opens up the possibilities for the F-150 andf Mustang guys. So, if you are interested, you might want to move sooner than later.

But, no matter what, the max count to sell will be 150. The excellent odds will not change.

Thanks!

wm1964
01-29-2006, 06:58 AM
Im In!! :d :d :d

JeffGrice
01-29-2006, 07:45 AM
I have been in!! Thanks.

Question...I forget...do we get confirmation of the ticket (like ticket # via email)?

Jeff

QWK SVT
01-29-2006, 08:57 AM
Just paid for my ticket! :banana:

mpearce
01-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Thank you again for the opportunity!

I just got my ticket as well.

-Mat

MikesMerc
01-29-2006, 01:37 PM
I have been in!! Thanks.

Question...I forget...do we get confirmation of the ticket (like ticket # via email)?

Jeff

Sorry but we don't have an easy controlled way to do that. Consider your Paypal receipt as your receipt of entry.

Like the previous raffle, we will complete a list of all entries. We will post this list on the thread before the drawing so everyone can see the names. We prepare entry stubs by writing names of the entrants on the tickets the day of the drawing. We audit the list against the tickets prepared for a double check by reading names aloud. The tickets are put in the bowl and one is drawn. The entire process of completing the tickets, auditing, and drawing is video taped for all to see:).

Tallboy
01-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Bad news for the rest of you-I just purchased the winning ticket...:D

jgc61sr2002
01-29-2006, 04:41 PM

Ha Ha:lol:

MarauderMike
01-29-2006, 05:20 PM

I beat you to it! Got mine last week.

Tallboy
01-29-2006, 05:22 PM
I beat you to it! Got mine last week.

Ok, Ok, we'll split it...:beer:

Eric91Z
01-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Ok, Ok, we'll split it...:beer:

That's the ironic party, is there is a good chance it will go to someone that already has a SC for their Marauder!!! ;)

I will keep saying my prayers that I am holding the winning ticket this time!!!:banana:

bigslim
01-29-2006, 06:06 PM
That's the ironic party, is there is a good chance it will go to someone that already has a SC for their Marauder!!! ;)

I will keep saying my prayers that I am holding the winning ticket this time!!!:banana:
The last winner had just installed his Trilogy blower the same week he won the raffle.

Marauder2005
01-29-2006, 06:34 PM
The last winner had just installed his Trilogy blower the same week he won the raffle.

And this make complete sense! :)

MikesMerc
01-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Well, I certainly wish everyone an equal amount of luck, but I can't help but hope that someone who doesn't already have a SC Kit gets the lucky ticket this time!

We'll see!!

Tallboy
01-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, I certainly wish everyone an equal amount of luck, but I can't help but hope that someone who doesn't already have a SC Kit gets the lucky ticket this time!

We'll see!!

I'm with you Mike-I'd like to see someone who really wants one to win this thing.:beer:

I considered the price of my ticket a donation to help with the Woodward Avenue effort!:up:

bigslim
01-29-2006, 07:22 PM
There are a lot of N/A MMs out there. It would be nice to see one of them come to the "Darkside". Good luck to everyone.

dwasson
01-29-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm with you Mike-I'd like to see someone who really wants one to win this thing.:beer:

Me, Me, Me!

MikesMerc
01-29-2006, 08:21 PM

I considered the price of my ticket a donation to help with the Woodward Avenue effort!:up:

Chuck, I wish you the best of luck too!! I hope my post didn't come off badly for you, or anyone else already with an SC kit!!! I would be very happy to see any mm.net member win. Its just that some folks could use a little lady luck to get the SC kit of their dreams.

All the MCMs really appreciate your support, and the support of everyone who bought a ticket. We're trying to make the WDC regional event as nice as possible!!

Sully008
01-29-2006, 08:37 PM
When will you open the raffle to the other boards (ie., Mustangs/F-150s) and how will you determine the amount of tickets that will be available to them? IIRC, there's already approx. 50 sold from here (me included). If we continue to buy tickets, they will have less of a chance of winning. It could be possible that all the tickets will be sold here, no?

I've got my fingers and toes crossed. It'd be nice to attend the WDC w/a Trilogy strapped to my engine.

MI2QWK4U
01-29-2006, 08:46 PM
I've got my fingers and toes crossed. It'd be nice to attend the WDC w/a Trilogy strapped to my engine.

MMMM that painted a nice picture that made me all warm and tingly inside!

Anyway, when this is opened up to more forums, they will be linked to the purchase site as you guys were. The raffle will close automatically once 150 tickets are sold. If we could sell all 150 here, that would be great, nothing would make me more proud than to make that phone call and tell one of our MM.net Family that they just won the Supercharger! But it is important that we sell as many as possible so we can make Woodward as memorable as last year. I am trying to scrape up a couple hundred bucks for tickets myself, that Mustang kit needs a new home on my GT! Maybe Marty can float me a no interest loan?

mpearce
01-29-2006, 09:07 PM
It'd be nice to attend the WDC w/a Trilogy strapped to my engine.

No kidding! That would be awesome...I'd probably get a ticket...but wouldn't really care.

If I don't win...I'm coming up prior to the dream cruise to get my mods done anyway.

-Mat

Sully008
01-29-2006, 09:15 PM
No kidding! That would be awesome...I'd probably get a ticket...but wouldn't really care.

If I don't win...I'm coming up prior to the dream cruise to get my mods done anyway.

-Mat

Yup. Win or no win, The fiancée and I are planning our vaction for it. Hopefully I'll be able to get a dyno tune set up w/Lidio while I'm there as well. I'm trying to get my brother to buy a ticket or two. He's got an '05 Mustang GT as well. Mind you, I'd be very jealous if he won and I didn't.:mad2:

94_302
01-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Could we get a days notice or so before its posted on the other forums?

Rider90
01-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Just bought the golden ticket. Thank you MCM and Trilogy for letting us all in on this opportunity.

jimlam56
01-30-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm in too!
Good luck to all...

MI2QWK4U
01-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Could we get a days notice or so before its posted on the other forums?

I dont have a problem with that. Would the membership perfer that we dont go to other forums? We just want to make sure that the tickest sell out. It should be very popular on the various F-150 sites that Trilogy is a vendor for.

Rider90
01-30-2006, 06:52 PM
What is the count at now?

jimlam56
01-30-2006, 06:56 PM
The faster we get to 150, the faster one of us straps on a new s/c:D
I say make a drop dead date to offer to other sites, and go from there.

MI2QWK4U
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM
The faster we get to 150, the faster one of us straps on a new s/c:D
I say make a drop dead date to offer to other sites, and go from there.

I agree, but my loyalty is to our Marauder site and its members first and foremost. I want to be sure that our folks get the chance before someone else does.

RCSignals
01-30-2006, 11:12 PM
I dont have a problem with that. Would the membership perfer that we dont go to other forums? We just want to make sure that the tickest sell out. It should be very popular on the various F-150 sites that Trilogy is a vendor for.

I would prefer it not go to other forums. I'd really hate to hear the winner was not a member here.

When did the discussion of other sites come up? I can't find where it was proposed by a MCM member, or in the first post.

The initial post gives the impression tickets will be sold here, and the drawing on or before 1 April. No mention of other sites at all.

edited to say I finally found where it is stated by an MCM member that it will be offered to other sites a page or two back. As I said I hope that doesn't happen, and it was not memtioned at all in the first post startng this raffle.

bigslim
01-31-2006, 01:16 AM
I think this came up due to the fact the pace for which they were selling. Right now the pace is going good so the need to venture to others sites may not need to be addressed right now. As stated before we would rather see someone from this site win this raffle. Good luck to everyone.

MikesMerc
01-31-2006, 06:17 AM
Just to keep matters very clear here, it was discussed amongst the planners from the very beginning that we would open the raffle to all sites that Trilogy was a sponsoring vendor on if need be. This was discussed and agreed upon day one with everyone involved. We decided to do this to increase the exposure and success of the raffle, as well as offer exposure for Trilogy's newest F-150 and Mustang kits.

Although I'd definitely prefer to keep the raffle here on MM.net only, we will open the raffle to other sites if we cannot sell enough tickets to achieve are goal of making the Dream Cruise affordable to those who wish to attend. The key thing is that the odds of winning are unaffected by this. 150 tickets is 150 tickets. The purpose of the raffle was to generate proceeds for a local regional Marauder event....that hasn't changed either. Those who will benefit from the raffle's success will be Marauder owners who attend the Woodward Dream Cruise, as was outlined in the opening post.

mpearce
01-31-2006, 07:55 AM
Yup. Win or no win, The fiancée and I are planning our vaction for it. Hopefully I'll be able to get a dyno tune set up w/Lidio while I'm there as well. I'm trying to get my brother to buy a ticket or two. He's got an '05 Mustang GT as well. Mind you, I'd be very jealous if he won and I didn't.:mad2:

You know...the WDC 2005 / MVIII was the last vacation my wife and I took together before we got married. In fact, MVIII started exactly one month to the day before we got married. We had such a good time...we wouldn't miss it again. There's just too much cool stuff to see.

-Mat

Canadasvt
02-02-2006, 05:17 AM
I just ordered my ticket through PayPal. It is open to us Canadians, eh? $100U.S. isn't so bad when the Canadian dollar is pushing 88cents. It equals $117CDN. :cool:

Joe Walsh
02-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Just bought my raffle ticket...I've entered all 3 raffles, you know what they say: "Third times the Charm!"

Come on baby, my Marauder needs a BOOST!:banana:

GarageMahal
02-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Well, I was broke... now I am broker ;) Good luck all!
jta

MikesMerc
02-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Okay...update time.

If folks here wish to keep this a "mm.net only" raffle then its time to step up to the plate pretty quick. We have not sold enough tickets at this point to sufficiently offset WDC costs. Accordingly, we're going to give mm.net members to the end of the month (feb 28) to come forward and take a chance to win the SC of their choice. If we do not sell enough tickets by the end of the month, we'll be opening the raffle up to other sites.

Nows the time. Come get em if you want em:)

mongo
02-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Done! I may just drive to Woodward from Arizona!

Mongo

94_302
02-09-2006, 08:03 AM
Any update on tickets sold?

MI2QWK4U
02-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Any update on tickets sold?

Yes Sir, as of now, there are 58 tickets sold.

Marauder8
02-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Come on guys...Ante up...........got a ways to go......

frdwrnch
02-10-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm in. That would look good on one of our Mark LT's, but it'll look better on my Marauder!

gonzo50
02-12-2006, 01:02 PM
This question is for Logan....do any of the proceeds go toward the maintenance of this site, and if so, do the 149 unfortunate members that do not win the supercharger get there contributing member status again, like before ?:confused: THANKS
Can someone please answer this for me, just curious if this will happen again....:confused:

LCSO34
02-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Just bought a ticket.:D

Eric91Z
02-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Can someone please answer this for me, just curious if this will happen again....:confused:

I am pretty sure the answer is no because this time the left over funds are not going to the website like they have in the past. No big deal there, just follow the link and make a contribution to Logan and the site if you want that... I made my small contribution to the site a month or so ago and it doesn't change my display on my information like I used to have. No big deal, just good to know the small contribution goes to keeping a great site running.

MM03MOK
02-12-2006, 05:04 PM
I made my small contribution to the site a month or so ago and it doesn't change my display on my information like I used to have.Fixed!!....

gonzo50
02-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I am pretty sure the answer is no because this time the left over funds are not going to the website like they have in the past. No big deal there, just follow the link and make a contribution to Logan and the site if you want that... I made my small contribution to the site a month or so ago and it doesn't change my display on my information like I used to have. No big deal, just good to know the small contribution goes to keeping a great site running.
I know all about the link I need to follow to make a donation, thats not what I asked......:rolleyes: just thought a portion of the proceeds would go to the site, guess I was wrong to make that assumption.:( Thanks anyway

Eric91Z
02-12-2006, 05:23 PM
I know all about the link I need to follow to make a donation, thats not what I asked......:rolleyes: just thought a portion of the proceeds would go to the site, guess I was wrong to make that assumption.:( Thanks anyway

Wasn't trying to make a big deal. I just thought it was covered earlier that this was purely for the S/C and then funds for the WDC and not for the site, this time.

Thanks on the fix. Wasn't that worried as long as Logan got the money and it goes to help maintain the site. That's why I hadn't brought it up before.

MI2QWK4U
02-12-2006, 06:03 PM

The purpose of this raffle is to help defer costs to Marauder owners attending the 3rd annual Woodward Dream Cruise event this year.

Daily 03
02-12-2006, 07:05 PM

Gonzo,
This raffle is to help MCM raise funds to reserve the Burger King Lot on Woodward Avenue during Woodward Dream Cruise. Hope this helps answer your question.
Dale

MI2QWK4U
02-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Dont miss your chance, still time to get in on the supercharger raffle!

69mach1
02-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Order is in. I would love to be SC'd (supercharged of course)in San Diego :D
and yes I know if not exactly politcally correct. Such is the price to pay when you live in a vacation destination.

Jon aka 69mach1 :burnout:

O's Fan Rich
02-16-2006, 12:47 PM
San Diego.
Beautiful City. In fact my Daughter and her Husband to be chose it to honeymoon.
But.... it is in California
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24673

Fourth Horseman
02-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Dont miss your chance, still time to get in on the supercharger raffle!

Woot! I'm in! :banana2:

MI2QWK4U
02-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Again, heartfelt appreciation on behalf of all the Marauder owners from across the country that you guys are helping out. It isnt forgotton, trust me.

Glenn
02-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I just bought 2 tickets to the S/C raffle. What number out of the 150 tickets are we up to???

Glenn

MI2QWK4U
02-20-2006, 02:30 PM
For anyone wondering what they get for the money? For anyone wondering what a difference it will make for your Marauder? For anyone wondering what to expect after installing a Trilogy Supercharger?

The answers to these questions, and many more, are here, at the click of a button. If you really want to know what you are getting yourself into....
CLICK HERE! (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/)

MMM2003
02-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Just bought two tickets. (I told you I would Mike, it just takes me a while)

Good luck you guys with the WDC planning. Your efforts and dedication are appreciated. :beer:

Peter aka MMM2003

MikesMerc
02-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Just bought two tickets. (I told you I would Mike, it just takes me a while)

Good luck you guys with the WDC planning. Your efforts and dedication are appreciated. :beer:

Peter aka MMM2003

Thank you!!

JACook
02-21-2006, 12:31 AM
OK, I'm in, again. Hopefully I'll get a new toy for Lidio to tune at WDC...

Canadasvt
02-21-2006, 08:57 PM

So if my ticket doesn't win and yours does, can I have first crack at purchasing the SC from you? :D

shakes_26
02-22-2006, 06:27 AM
how many tickets are we up to?

the_pack_rat
02-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Y'all need to hurry up & buy these tickets up.

The sooner you do ......

The sooner my winning ticket will be picked & I can gloat.

:P

MI2QWK4U
02-22-2006, 02:14 PM
how many tickets are we up to?

As of now, we are halfway to our goal, 75 tickets sold.

gonzo50
02-22-2006, 02:41 PM
"Unbelievable", have you opened up this offer to the other two sites that will also benefit from this, yet ?
I can't wait till Apr. or May, I want my Supercharger "NOW" !!!:burnout:

MI2QWK4U
02-22-2006, 02:55 PM
"Unbelievable", have you opened up this offer to the other two sites that will also benefit from this, yet ?

As far as I know, it has only been on the Motor City Marauder homepage, the Trilogy forum on SVT, and here...so I would think that all Marauder owners have bought them up to now. Knowing from an earlier poll that well over 125 Marauder owners were waiting for another blower raffle, we thought this would sell quickly and we would never have to open it up to F150 and Mustang owners. Its silly not to include anyone that might be interested in a ticket, no matter what they drive. The ONLY goal of this raffle was to make this as cheap as possible for any Marauder owner attending Woodward this year. Even if some F150 owners bought tickets, only Marauder owners benefit. I havent decided when, if at all, it will be opened to other forums. If sales dont pick up, I dont see much choice. The odds are so great, one ticket gets you one chance in only 150 to walk away with a supercharger.

fastblackmerc
02-22-2006, 02:59 PM
What do you mean YOUR supercharger:mad2:
It's mine... all mine.....:woohoo:

:neener:

Eric91Z
02-22-2006, 06:57 PM
I don't know what you all are getting worked up about, but this supercharger is coming to Iowa and hoping to be the first Trilogy car in Iowa!!!! ;)

marauder007
02-22-2006, 07:54 PM
how many tickets have been sold???

fastblackmerc
02-22-2006, 08:25 PM
What he ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.

Fourth Horseman
02-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Argh! Trying to find room in my budget for a second ticket. You're all killing me with the Trilogy lust! ;)

MikesMerc
02-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Okay folks. We're in the last few days of the month and, based on requests of some members here on MM.net, we were trying not to have to open the raffle up to the F-150 and Mustang boards.

As of now, we need to sell a MINIMUM of 100 tickets to fund the basics of the Dream Cruise event. Right now we have sold 76 tickets. If we can hit the 100 ticket mark soon, we won't open it up. If not, we'll be posting the raffle on all the F-150 and Mustang sites that Trilogy is a sponsoring vendor on (6 0r 7 other sites) and shoot for the 150 tickets to sell as originally planned.

We are willing to sell less tickets and ensure the winner comes from MM.net, but that's now up to you guys. We have 1 week to get to 100.

Eric91Z
02-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Okay folks. We're in the last few days of the month and, based on requests of some members here on MM.net, we were trying not to have to open the raffle up to the F-150 and Mustang boards.

As of now, we need to sell a MINIMUM of 100 tickets to fund the basics of the Dream Cruise event. Right now we have sold 76 tickets. If we can hit the 100 ticket mark soon, we won't open it up. If not, we'll be posting the raffle on all the F-150 and Mustang sites that Trilogy is a sponsoring vendor on (6 0r 7 other sites) and shoot for the 150 tickets to sell as originally planned.

We are willing to sell less tickets and ensure the winner comes from MM.net, but that's now up to you guys. We have 1 week to get to 100.

When are you setting the closing to sell 1 tickets from here? Will it be the end of the month (Tuesday) or through next weekend? I just ask as my birthday is on Thursday and I will see about picking up another winning ticket for my supercharger...;)

MikesMerc
02-26-2006, 04:04 PM
When are you setting the closing to sell 100 tickets from here? Will it be the end of the month (Tuesday) or through next weekend?

By next weekend.

jimlam56
02-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Buy a ticket!!!
The odds ain't bad...

Marauder2005
02-27-2006, 03:42 PM
I have already named it the 'Boston Bean' S/C so you can all just

relax ;) :)

MM03MOK
02-27-2006, 03:50 PM

relax ;) :) Toot! Toot!

Good luck one and all!!

From the Winner of the First Supercharger Raffle!!
:bunny2:

the_pack_rat
02-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Question -

Before the drawing goes off ......

Can you mail my ticket to Mary, so she can rub it between her hands ?.

Mary, could you then forward it on down to Rick so he can do the same ?.

Rick could you then send it back up to Motor City ?.

:lol:

Eric91Z
02-27-2006, 07:21 PM

relax ;) :)

Come on, what are you talking about. This supercharger is going to let my car live up to it's nick name of "Silver Bullet". :D

mr.continental
03-07-2006, 08:16 PM
just wondering how many tickets have been sold so far?

MikesMerc
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM
So far we have sold 83 tickets.

I am trying desperately NOT to open this to F-150 and Mustang sites, but I think it has to happen.

Cmon! Can we get 17 more tickets!!! We need to make it to 100 to cover the basic costs of the Dream Cruise!

If I open this up, we'll likely sell many more than 100 which would be good for the event. But, we are willing to charge more to members that attend the event as long as we hit our minimum. Lets go folks! Meet us half way!!

BruteForce
03-07-2006, 08:32 PM
I bought one.

03MERCMARAUDER
03-07-2006, 09:40 PM
As soon as I get back to work I will gladly buy one. Just dont have the extra 100 bucks laying around right now. What do I got to loose lol

MikesMerc
03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Thank you both!

Helping a good cause, and taking a shot at winning a supercharger kit. Right now the odds of winning are incredibly good !!

Sully008
03-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Mike and/or Dave,

The last raffle there was an opportunity for those who purchased 3 tickets, you got the fourth one free. Will there be another chance like that? It might push some of us that have bought more than one over the edge to buy another ticket.:poke:

Leadfoot281
03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
I haven't bought a ticket/scratch off/powerball in over 10 years. I took my change jar to the bank last week and got $363.60!!!

I have my ticket now!

MikesMerc
03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
I haven't bought a ticket/scratch off/powerball in over 10 years. I took my change jar to the bank last week and got $363.60!!!

I have my ticket now!

Awesome! Thanks! And good luck!

As far as doing a "buy 3 and get #4 free" I'll discuss it with Dave asap.

03marauder
03-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I just bought 2 tickets. Wasn't planning on it but decided to anyway.

bigslim
03-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Thank you so much.

Rider90
03-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Congrats Kris! See you around

Blue03
03-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok I'm in. Sorry for the delay. The MCM guys had a fun program. I met a lot of folks and had a great time last year. Although I won't be there this time, I hope all comes off even better this year. Good luck to all!:)

BBC-04
03-09-2006, 09:47 AM
:D Just bought the WINNING ticket!!!!!

Sorry Guys!

ghost03
03-09-2006, 02:02 PM
How many tickets have been sold so far?

fastblackmerc
03-09-2006, 02:06 PM
How many tickets have been sold so far?
Around 88???

Blackmoneyhole
03-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Bumpity-Bump It's been over ten days scince an update.....

spider0102
03-26-2006, 05:15 PM
says its sold out on the paypal order screen?

Tallboy
03-26-2006, 05:18 PM
says its sold out on the paypal order screen?

I heard it was sold out. Dave or Mike should be along soon with an update.

STLR FN
03-26-2006, 05:23 PM
They're sold out.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25938&page=3

Actually page two.

MikesMerc
03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Yep, sold out.

MM-INDY
05-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Hi just wondering who won the raffle on the supercharger ? thanks Don:cool:

STLR FN
05-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi just wondering who won the raffle on the supercharger ? thanks Don:cool:Jerry Danger was the winner.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26140