PDA

View Full Version : Got to drive a Trilogy car today

03MERCMARAUDER
01-20-2006, 06:04 PM
All I can say is Oh my god, I think I still have a grin on my face. Cheeseheadbob came by and picked me up from work for lunch. Pulled uo and jumped right out so I could drive, what a guy:D . Talk about full treatment, let me drive his Rauder and do a nice run from a dig:bows: and bought me a few beers with lunch:beer: . Thanks again Bob,it was great to meet you,we will definetly have to GTG again. My mind is made up for sure now, I will be trilogied by this summer, Just have to figure out a way to break it to the finacee LOL:help:

Joe

2ndMDRebel
01-20-2006, 06:12 PM
As someone much older and wiser than me once said... "It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission" ...

bigslim
01-20-2006, 07:21 PM
All I can say is Oh my god, I think I still have a grin on my face. Cheeseheadbob came by and picked me up from work for lunch. Pulled uo and jumped right out so I could drive, what a guy:D . Talk about full treatment, let me drive his Rauder and do a nice run from a dig:bows: and bought me a few beers with lunch:beer: . Thanks again Bob,it was great to meet you,we will definetly have to GTG again. My mind is made up for sure now, I will be trilogied by this summer, Just have to figure out a way to break it to the finacee LOL:help:

Joe
Do like I did last year. I was engaged but dumped her and got my Trilogy supercharger.

03MERCMARAUDER
01-20-2006, 07:29 PM
HAHAHA no I cant do that, she is a keeper, she knows I am a car nut and doesnt have a prob with that. Its just gonna be a little hard to break to her the price LOL. Although she really cant complain to much cause I did order her a new stang, well I ordered myself a new stang but told her it was hers :D

Joe

Tallboy
01-20-2006, 08:44 PM
All I can say is Oh my god, I think I still have a grin on my face. Cheeseheadbob came by and picked me up from work for lunch. Pulled uo and jumped right out so I could drive, what a guy:D . Talk about full treatment, let me drive his Rauder and do a nice run from a dig:bows:

I'm glad you enjoyed your free glass of Kool-Aid! :D

And, something tells me Bob isn't quite done with that hot-rod yet...:cool:

Breadfan
01-20-2006, 08:55 PM
LOL, Bob you've done it again. ;)

:)

Glad you enjoyed the ride Joe, I'd be surprised if you didn't have the grin, I can attest, it will last for a long time just from one drive!

Shora
01-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Wow congrats.

I am a few years older than you and I just graduated from a very expensive University and I don't have the kind of money to play with like you do. (In fact, I probably own more than I am worth.) May I be so blunt as to ask what line of work you are in?

HAHAHA no I cant do that, she is a keeper, she knows I am a car nut and doesnt have a prob with that. Its just gonna be a little hard to break to her the price LOL. Although she really cant complain to much cause I did order her a new stang, well I ordered myself a new stang but told her it was hers :D

Joe

DEFYANT
01-20-2006, 09:28 PM

Joe

Hey Joe, glad you guys have fun. Sorry I missed lunch. Bob told me about it, but work comes first. Do you still have the ":D " on?

03MERCMARAUDER
01-20-2006, 09:29 PM
I am an aerospace manufacturing engineer. I am working here as a contractor. Been doing this the last couple of years.Pays really good but it sucks being away from home. Yeah I still have the grin, its gonna be hard to shake it LOL. I am half tempted to wipe the dust off the credit card and just get it:D .

Joe

03MERCMARAUDER
01-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey Joe, glad you guys have fun. Sorry I missed lunch. Bob told me about it, but work comes first. Do you still have the ":D " on?

Thats alright you can make the next one, I wanna see your beast:D . The grin will be here till I get my tirlogy :banana2:

dwasson
01-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Do like I did last year. I was engaged but dumped her and got my Trilogy supercharger.

Joe, you really should listen to Darryl on this one.

03MERCMARAUDER
01-20-2006, 09:53 PM
A trilogy blower can do alot for me but there's certain things it cant LOL. That way I have the best of bith worlds HAHA.

Joe

Kennyrauder
01-20-2006, 11:00 PM
I drove a Trilogy last Sept. at the last Marauderville...it was awesome...went with the Vortech instead & I'm not sorry.... what a breather.... all the way up to red line.... Kennyrauder

Mike Poore
01-21-2006, 03:48 AM

Daryl this is from Barbara: If it was that classy lady that brought you to the fair-well breakfast at Detroit August 21st, 2005, and you dumped her for that stupid supercharger, you should be ...........:shot: In fact, she says, I'll do it myself! :shake:

No, no, Dear, I said, Daryl was just using hyperbole to say how much he likes the MM, now that he's put the Trilogy on it. He'd never be dumb enough to let a woman like that one get away. ;)

BTW, here's one of mike's famous sayings. "Never ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer" :D

X369
01-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Cheeseheadbob strikes again!!!!!!!! :beer:

03MERCMARAUDER
01-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Yes he has, I told him when we left my work that he was gonna get me in trouble by letting me drive LOL. Now I am hooked. The credit card is begging me :D :D

Joe

dwasson
01-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Daryl this is from Barbara: If it was that classy lady that brought you to the fair-well breakfast at Detroit August 21st, 2005, and you dumped her for that stupid supercharger, you should be ...........:shot: In fact, she says, I'll do it myself! :shake:

No, no, Dear, I said, Daryl was just using hyperbole to say how much he likes the MM, now that he's put the Trilogy on it. He'd never be dumb enough to let a woman like that one get away. ;)

BTW, here's one of mike's famous sayings. "Never ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer" :D

Barb, I bet you lose this one.

merc6
01-21-2006, 12:12 PM
A trilogy blower can do alot for me but there's certain things it cant LOL. That way I have the best of bith worlds HAHA.

JoeIt's a blower! it can :censor: ....ah family site ;)

03MERCMARAUDER
01-21-2006, 01:56 PM
LMFAO:lol:

Cheeseheadbob
01-21-2006, 02:55 PM
WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT?:burnout:
Cheeseheadbob strikes again!!!!!!!! :beer:

03MERCMARAUDER
01-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Can I get back in Line :D :D :banana2: :banana2:

Joe

Joe Walsh
01-22-2006, 09:17 AM
WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT?:burnout:

I might take you up on that offer...

I've quickly gotten used to my new engine's HP and, OF COURSE, want MORE!!!

I'm not going to last long in the N/A category...