PDA

View Full Version : February Meet?

frdwrnch
02-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Time to get the ball rolling for our February meet so I don't have any excuses not to be there. I have no preference as to venue or activity cause I know I'm in good company. Besides, I just want to show off my new Carolina Marauders shirt. Thanks Agent.

Agent M79
02-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Time to get the ball rolling for our February meet so I don't have any excuses not to be there. I have no preference as to venue or activity cause I know I'm in good company. Besides, I just want to show off my new Carolina Marauders shirt. Thanks Agent.

Heh! If I didn't have to imbalance my checkbook this morning, I woulda beat you to this post!

I think we are looking at a standard meet'n'eat for February. If I don't hear anything to the otherwise today or tomorrow, I'll post up for it. Haven't been to Quaker Steak in a bit.

Marauderman
02-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Sounds great for this Sat the 11th--Just got back from an 1500 mile plus mile trip to Fla and our MM purred all the way down and back---ok---so noon sounds ok with me.......Tom

SC Cheesehead
02-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Heh! If I didn't have to imbalance my checkbook this morning, I woulda beat you to this post!

I think we are looking at a standard meet'n'eat for February. If I don't hear anything to the otherwise today or tomorrow, I'll post up for it. Haven't been to Quaker Steak in a bit.

Quaker Steak at noon on Saturday it is!

Me and Ms. Cheesehead will be up in the Blue Devil.:drive:

SCCH

Marauderman
02-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Quaker Steak at noon on Saturday it is!

Me and Ms. Cheesehead will be up in the Blue Devil.:drive:

SCCH
........ah.........so you have choosen a name finally---or should I say.....TAG...? cool--nice to see ya'll again--and the cool BLUE!!

Agent M79
02-06-2006, 04:08 PM
If'n yer needin' an address it is HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24664).