PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meeting #31 - February 11, 2006

Agent M79
02-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Date/Time:
Saturday February 11th, 2006 - 12:00PM

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Quaker Steak & Lube</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)</st1:Street></st1:address>
<st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on"></st1:Street></st1:address>
<st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">Saturday! Saturday!! SATURDAY!!! The Carolinas one and only Mercury Marauder club featuring some seriously sinister sedans prowling the streets of Charlotte chewing up the pavement and spitting (that's a "p", not an "h") it out as gravel! Be there! Be there!! BE THERE!!!</st1:Street></st1:address>

Marauderman
02-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Ms. M and I are planning on being there--see ya'll there.........Tom

dok
02-06-2006, 05:04 PM
We will be there.

Marauderman
02-09-2006, 07:48 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........onl y 4 of us showing.....where is everone????????????

Butch has said he can't make it and to enjoy one for him.......ok ..not hard to do.....so where is ever one else???????????

frdwrnch
02-10-2006, 05:23 PM
We're there ! I may need to program a key for Cheesehead.

fastblackmerc
02-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I can't make it, sorry....

Marauderman
02-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Thanks Jim(fastblackmerc) for chiming in there--really didn't expect you to make it--weather wise--but glad to know your a CMM (do I need to spell it out?):lol:--

Speaking of weather........its suppose to be kinda wet and snowy and stuff--- but last check , the area of our meet should still just be rain--so we all still going to get the MM's wet and still come----yeah, I know what your thinking---My MM is wet and dirty again already from this past week--left it that way for the rain tomorrow--so there-----its gonna get wet--after all--it went thru 5 storms to Fla last week---came out like new--people talked about it every time I stopped for gas on the trip....people are just so in-thrilled in our cars........

So speak up folks----we are listening..........

SC Cheesehead
02-10-2006, 07:30 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........onl y 4 of us showing.....where is everone????????????

Butch has said he can't make it and to enjoy one for him.......ok ..not hard to do.....so where is ever one else???????????

Yep, we'll be there.

SCCH

Proudcop
02-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Once again caught me on a duty weekend. Rats!!!!!!! But I have some good news! Im getting married March 18. :help: . Im also going to be a DAD:beer: :banana2: . Expected date is September 21. :) . Well I technically can say that I already have a family car(fast one though)

JCB

fastblackmerc
02-11-2006, 06:21 AM
:party:

CONGRATULATONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

on the marriage and little one......

Marauderman
02-11-2006, 07:19 AM
:congrats: !!!!!!:party: :cool3: :high5:

You now have three :trophy1: :trophy1: :trophy1: 's to take care of---new wife, baby(:baby:) and of course--the MM.

I have to work that weekend of March 18th--but if we could get alot of our members together, a bunch of Marauders showing up at your wedding would make for a special meet--(I'd change weekend with someone )..postponed a week later of course.....now that would be a sight , eh!!!:2thumbs:

Lets hope for alot of:sunshine: for the 18th on your special day!!.......Tom

fastblackmerc
02-11-2006, 07:38 AM
if we could get alot of our members together, a bunch of Marauders showing up at your wedding would make for a special meet.....now that would be a sight , eh!!!:2thumbs:

Lets hope for alot of:sunshine: for the 18th on your special day!!.......Tom
Sounds good to me....

Marauderman
02-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Sounds good to me....
Yeah........will bring up at our lunch meet today--can't ya just see it now!!!

Marauderman
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Was nice seeing everyone once again--SC Cheeseheadand Ms., frdwrnch, AgentM79 and Ms., Dok, and Ms., and MM and Ms.............

Would like to have shown you'all my new prototype gas pedal, but the rain made it a bit ..uh...next time thankyou--got it.....so I didn't even bother.....

Probably a first with all wet Rauders....anyway it sure looks good with ALL FO U R
especially with such a small club # of members...

which begs the question.......which club, besides the Carolina Marauders, have all four colors in their club.....mainly cause of the small number of blues.....????.

maybe a new post might help.......anyone????....

Again nice seeing all ya'll and hope next time no rain.....see ya then.........

Proudcop
02-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks for all the congrats everyone :D . Instead of renting a limo, I actually got the future Mrs. to give into the MM being the limo. I will have to make it look good. Just Married written all over it!!! Im hopefully going to find a MM crib replica! Would'nt that be a hoot!!!! Hope everyone had fun today!!!

JCB

fastblackmerc
02-11-2006, 05:38 PM
I think you can have more "limo's" if you want...... maybe for the entire wedding party??

Marauderman
02-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks for all the congrats everyone :D . Instead of renting a limo, I actually got the future Mrs. to give into the MM being the limo. I will have to make it look good. Just Married written all over it!!! Im hopefully going to find a MM crib replica! Would'nt that be a hoot!!!! Hope everyone had fun today!!!

JCB
Getting Hi jacked--need a need new thread--But John---Can you tell us any plans --like a church wedding we could crash..I mean line up at ..I mean party at the reception.....I mean --you know what I mean...... A March meet all in one----..

stevencory
02-13-2006, 07:59 PM
D'OH! Missed AGAIN!

:alone: