PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Breakfast Club/Tuning Session

TAF
04-15-2003, 12:34 PM
With 03Merc (Wayne) now tooling around in that new red 'Vette; thought I'd step up to the plate for our next breakfast meet.

Normally scheduled for the 3rd Saturday of the month (which would be this Sat. the 19th)...I propose that we reschedule for next Saturday (the 26th) then head over to Team Ford for the Tuning Session. I know Bill has an appointment at 1:00pm, mine is not until Sunday a.m....but, thought this would be the best use of "kitchen passes".

All here that want to come are welcome, and you boys in TN, AL & NC ought to plan on coming for this tuning session. Slots are filling up (full already for Saturday), if interested in an appointment, PM me and I'll give you the contact name and number.

Marty...since you don't have to worry about "kitchen passes", why don't you make a road-trip out of it?

martyo
04-15-2003, 01:01 PM
Damn, Todd that's tempting, but its a 1,000 miles and 15 hours each way (or less depending on how the tune comes out). If I wasn't so busy I would make a few day weekend out of it. Now, if I had mensrea's work hours, I could do it.

Thanks for the invite though.

ssfugitive
04-15-2003, 01:41 PM
I think i can make it over there. Don't know if the tune session will do much for me though.
Trying to change things already, i see how the new mangement is...ha ha ha.
George

TAF
04-15-2003, 01:43 PM
George,

You are welcome as always, looking forward to seeing you...maybe you should ride over after, though and see some "BlueOval Power":D

TAF
04-15-2003, 03:02 PM
BTW...I forgot to mention...

Breakfast is at the Cracker Barrel @ I-75 & Delk Road. (we can't handle the Hooter's breakfast)

Team Ford is just a mile or so down the road.

Marauderman
04-15-2003, 04:23 PM
TAF-AM back on line--Thanks--WOW--didn't kow Sat was all taken up--- See PM from me

jgc61sr2002
04-15-2003, 04:47 PM
Tom - Missed you on the Wed. chat , I see you were out of service, hope to talk to on the Wed chat. What is the status of your Marauder, I hope you are on the road soon. John:)

Marauderman
04-15-2003, 06:48 PM
Hope to have some new news during tomorows chat time...getting as anxious as slowpoke......

ssfugitive
04-16-2003, 07:24 AM
Are you going to make me break the Cyclone out of it's nice garage space? ha ha ha
Like i said before this is my first Chevy so be gentle...ha ha

I did pass a very orange ford truck the other day on 75 heading north outside the loop...badges said Boss 5.4 on it i think. Was making up some time when i saw it through traffic so i did not get a good look at it. Heard anything local about this?
George

Any of you guys going to the crown vic meeting down here May 3rd?

TAF
04-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by ssfugitive
Are you going to make me break the Cyclone out of it's nice garage space?

That's a GREAT idea, George. You'd be a HIT at the tuning!

03 Merc
04-16-2003, 07:45 AM
George,

You uncover the Cyclone and I'll break out the 72 LTD Vert...complete with it's new top and interior... Maybe TAF will engage us in a little heads up racing..:D If he beats us I'll get the new toy and send him back to the speed shop for more goodies...;)

TAF
04-18-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by 03 Merc
George,

You uncover the Cyclone and I'll break out the 72 LTD Vert...complete with it's new top and interior... Maybe TAF will engage us in a little heads up racing..:D If he beats us I'll get the new toy and send him back to the speed shop for more goodies...;)

Sounds like fun to me....

TAF
04-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Just wanted to refresh for those within driving distance.

We are looking forward to a GREAT weekend!

03 Merc
04-23-2003, 04:59 PM
TTT.... Don't want to miss breakfast... You'll need your
Wheaties...:D

ssfugitive
04-23-2003, 07:51 PM
will have to see about getting it down here for a breakfast. it is hibernating in dad's new garage up in tennessee. it would be fun though and i will see what i can do for a later breakfast.

George
now '96 SS
then and now '70 cyclone
ha ha ha just saw your tag line wayne and had to add so fun...

ssfugitive
04-28-2003, 06:50 AM
Well how did your after breakfast activities go guys? you to brother...ha ha ha.
George

TAF
04-28-2003, 08:18 AM
George,

Check out the thread "Atlanta Tuning Session - The Numbers are IN!!!"

Dynos are posted. Net/Net...it went GREAT!!!

ssfugitive
05-08-2003, 02:21 PM
Wanted to let you guys know all three colors are at pugmire if you have not seen them. i was by there to look at an SS they have for sell...just happened to see the others. ha ha ha

Did not look at the silver as i was in a little bind for time.

Anybody dealt with the crowd there at pugmire?
all i remember was some iffy comments about them but wanted to ask again.

That Impala Guy

Black Terror
05-08-2003, 03:38 PM
Talk to "03MERC", he has a name of someone to use.

ssfugitive
05-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Looks like i will be missing this weeks breakfast. I have not heard you guys talking yet but the third weekend is coming up quick. If you guys change something to another date I might get to catch up with you guys...otherwise it will be next month.
take care
george

Black Terror
05-14-2003, 02:08 PM
I can't make it either, have a trip to St. Augustine, FL with a group of folks. Catch you next time.

Marauderman
05-14-2003, 03:48 PM
I may be a "walk -on " from next door , I think...help me out TAF---ya'll having one on the 17th??

03 Merc
05-15-2003, 08:56 AM
Who is coming the 17th?? I'll be there...

George,

Talk to Nick Nasser.. he has his act together...he doesn't like to play the silly pricing games either...