PDA

View Full Version : Log-in Issue

MM03MOK
02-13-2006, 06:05 AM
If anyone is getting the following message when trying to log in, please make sure you're logging in through a page that ends in .net www.mercurymarauder.net (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/) and not .com.

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.Thanks, Javier, for bringing this to our attention.

merc6
02-13-2006, 06:40 AM
only when I try and log into main site..If I go to forums and then log in it works and mainpage shows my Avitar and other stuff.

In short yes but only on main page logins.

Pat
07-04-2006, 10:18 AM
What I am experiencing is requests for multiple log in's. After logging in orginially, the system might ask me to log-in again when changing forums. Sometimes when just reading for a few minutes and then moving on the system asks me to log in again. Throughout these episodes the system displays "welcome, Pat" and the last visitation.

This phenomena started a few weeks or months back. Didn't used to do this.

Is there some computer configuration change I need to do? I'm on dial up with a slow baud rate 28-31K. Maybe that's it.

Pat

MM03MOK
07-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Do you check off "remember me" when you log in? It places a cookie on your computer so you don't have to keep logging in again.

If your computer is set up not to accept cookies, you need to customize your security. If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, follow these steps....

Tools
Internet Options
Privacy tab
Sites
Enter mercurymarauder.net
Allow
OKSee if that helps. Dial-up shouldn't be a factor.

SergntMac
07-04-2006, 02:21 PM
I snuck in the back way, with a shortcut thru my personal Gallery. Got a few steps back into the house too, before security caught up. "Step back sir, keep you hands where we can see them", then they pushed me out the door, and locked it with a noticable click.

All is well now, but the owner is home.

MM2004
07-04-2006, 02:46 PM
I snuck in the back way, with a shortcut thru my personal Gallery. Got a few steps back into the house too, before security caught up. "Step back sir, keep you hands where we can see them", then they pushed me out the door, and locked it with a noticable click.

All is well now, but the owner is home.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were in Law Enforcement. :lol:

Mike.

SergntMac
07-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Good LEO's can multi-task...