PDA

View Full Version : Wedding and The MM

Proudcop
02-15-2006, 06:46 AM
Can you imagine the trouble I would be in if I was more interested in the cool lineup of Marauders after the reception versus my interest in my new wife-OUCH ! I could see her already:mad2: . After the reception on Saturday March 18, which should end by four, we are driving to Atlanta. Will be coming down 85-S. Probably leave Greensboro a little after four.We are catching a flight the next day to Hawaii. Maybe we will run into somebody on the way down!!!!

JCB

ckadiddle
02-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Heck, my wife would make the wedding photographer take pictures of the Marauders.

SID210SA
02-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Doesn't one of the MM.net members live in Hawaii?

fastblackmerc
02-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Doesn't one of the MM.net members live in Hawaii?
Yes, and I think there is another MM there also.

Marauderman
02-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Can you imagine the trouble I would be in if I was more interested in the cool lineup of Marauders after the reception versus my interest in my new wife-OUCH ! I could see her already:mad2: . After the reception on Saturday March 18, which should end by four, we are driving to Atlanta. Will be coming down 85-S. Probably leave Greensboro a little after four.We are catching a flight the next day to Hawaii. Maybe we will run into somebody on the way down!!!!

JCB
Say--Hey Carolina Marauder members---lets get together at a designated exit near Charlotte and meet the newlyweds and give'um that MM PIC !!! and send them on their way with MM's in hot pursuit!:lol:

I'm up for it--ANONE ELSE? It would likely be between 6-7Pm --for a few minutes--righ after I get off work--Yeah!---

All Proud Cop has to do is cell one of us when near for directions to the exit lot---so who else is up for ????? After all--it's their wedding day/night--Lets give'um something to remember!!!!!!!..............T om

Proudcop
02-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Wow that would be so cool!!!! Lets see what we can work out!!!:banana: