PDA

View Full Version : Xcal2 is not being recognized

NATEHAWK
02-15-2006, 07:54 PM
I just received my Xcal2 from Lidio @ Alternative Auto....I plugged it up to the computer thru the USB port and it works but when i go to plug it up to my car thru the OBDII port i get nothing like its not gettin any power from teh OBDII port. Is ther a fuses for the port? I checked my owners manual and i found absolutly nothing at all.......If any one has ever had this problem or knows of a fix please help a brotha out im ITCHING to get this tune installed and im gettin my 4.10's installed saturday morning so i will need the 4.10 tune to give me a correct reading on the speedo....
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Lidio
02-15-2006, 10:01 PM
I just received my Xcal2 from Lidio @ Alternative Auto....I plugged it up to the computer thru the USB port and it works but when i go to plug it up to my car thru the OBDII port i get nothing like its not gettin any power from teh OBDII port. Is ther a fuses for the port? I checked my owners manual and i found absolutly nothing at all.......If any one has ever had this problem or knows of a fix please help a brotha out im ITCHING to get this tune installed and im gettin my 4.10's installed saturday morning so i will need the 4.10 tune to give me a correct reading on the speedo....
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Once you plug it into the OBD port under the dash it should make a small jingle like tone and the display should come up with our Logo and from their you should be able to scroll through the on board menu. If it doesn't do this, return it to me so we can take car of this.

Thanks