PDA

View Full Version : Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Fords April 9th

69mach1
02-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Hey all you west coast folks :bows:

The 2006 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show will be held at Knott's Berry Farm on Sunday April 9, 2006. This is a great event for Ford/Mercury guys and gals. You don't want to miss it. They are limited to 1400 cars this year, so if you want to show your car you should sign up now. They have a Website at www.fordcarclubs.org (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/www.fordcarclubs.org) that you can pull off a registration form to sign up. I was told yesterday that they are filling quickly, so don't wait.

I'm planning on being there, anybody else going to make it?

Jon aka 69mach1 :burnout:

ParkRanger
02-16-2006, 04:35 PM
[SIZE=2]I'm planning on being there, anybody else going to make it?

Jon:

I may stop by and take a look. Where would all the cars be located?

PR :burnout:

69mach1
02-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Not sure exactly but when I've been there in the past it's just to the left of the entrance to Knott's Berry Farm and across the street from Sears. There's probably directions on the FF web site. :banana2:

Hope to see you there

JACook
02-21-2006, 12:11 AM
I may stop by and take a look. Where would all the cars be located?
The show is in the lot at the SW corner of LaPalma and Stanton. I had Blue there last year, and we were
in the part of the lot near the promenade, bout halfway toward the Beach Blvd end.

I plan to be there again this year, and it'd be cool to have some company. Last year mine was one of only
two late model MMs entered. Jon, you gonna be in the show this year? Talked to Keith lately?

69mach1
02-22-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm have the entry form I just have to send it in and I'll be there. I was hoping to not be the only one entered. What time do you have to be there to get you car in place? I'm sure it must take a bit of time to get 1500 cars parked in a sane manner.
Keith emailed a couple months ago as did Kurt but all quiet lately. I think they're still "feet wet" at this point.
Talk soon

Ps. I have the widened wheels w/ 295/45/18R Nitto's on the car now :D

jim geary
03-17-2006, 05:37 PM
The show is in the lot at the SW corner of LaPalma and Stanton. I had Blue there last year, and we were
in the part of the lot near the promenade, bout halfway toward the Beach Blvd end.

I plan to be there again this year, and it'd be cool to have some company. Last year mine was one of only
two late model MMs entered. Jon, you gonna be in the show this year? Talked to Keith lately? Jeff is this just a one day show? Sounds like fun. I'm not a partisapater but
I'd love to stop by and visit with you guys. Jim G.

RocketCouch
03-19-2006, 01:26 PM
I will hopefully be there with my red CV. Hope to see you guys there!

kartherma
03-22-2006, 01:20 PM
jon and jeff, I am sorry I cant make it...my thoughts will be with you that day. Chris we met once at LACR and I might add that blown CV is a BEAST!!

be good guys!
Curt

ShelbyMotorspts
04-03-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm planning on being there, anybody else going to make it?

I'm going to try and make it. Last time I went was probably 15 years ago :P

Is it still across the street from Knotts?

Steve

69mach1
04-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Yep, still the same place, looks like two maybe three MM's in the show.

See you there!

69mach1
04-09-2006, 09:43 PM
The drive up from San Diego was with a group of around 40 mustangs, it made for some great sights and sounds. It was a good time at Fabulous Fords today, met some nice folks and saw some great cars. A total of 3 MM's made it, my silver 04 and 2 black 03's
A good day for sure.
Back to the grind tomorrow...

Redster
03-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Made my reservation, hope to see some NORCAL cars.