PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Session in Hackensack NJ!!!

Blckonyxx
04-16-2003, 05:42 PM
Hey gang,

I'm reaching out from the NJ Thunderbird and Cougar Club. I've been working on a throttle body design/modification that has proven itself quite well in my 5.0 and my brother's SC.
:banana:
I'm going to hold a dyno session sometime in the next 2-4 week (knock on wood before Carlisle), hopefully on a Saturday. MMFF and GM High Tech have been contacted to come and hopefully bring 3 vehicles like The Fridge, Ice Box, their sup'd Focus and/or Hendenburgs 5.0 LX.
:help:
If anyone of you would be willing to use your car as a test vehicle at the event and/or has/knows of a Turbo Regal or LT1 available for prototype testing let me know. If GM High Tech does not bring these vehicles then these cars will be able to run for free if they allow my invention to be tested on them.
:burnout:
As I'm going to be booking the whole day there is some left over time available. If you're interested the price is set for $65 for 45min. There will be six slots available. Once a date is chosen, if you are interested it will be first come first served.

I shall let you know what the date is as soon as I get confirmation of MMFF/GMHT's attendance. It will be on a Saturday. If they bring less vehicles there will be more time slots available. Post here or email me if you are interested.

Jesse
Blckonyxx@yahoo.com
201-686-4288 (leave message)

JerseyVics
04-20-2003, 07:52 AM
Hey Jesse

if you're looking for LT1's contact my Brooklyn crew from www.4adrive.com just e-mail Dan and he'll hook you up with as many cars as you need.

Hackensack is just a town away so if you have open slots and my Supercharger is in, I'd love to come for a dyno session.

--Russ:)

Blckonyxx
04-20-2003, 08:04 AM
Would I want a Supercharged Crown vic to test on?:eek:
:shake:
:alone:

HELL YEAH!! :burnout:

:up:
:banana:

Either give me a call, or e-mail me your number and a time to call you so we can go over the particulars.

I'm off to E-Town today to see if I can recruit a few more GM's

Jesse

Blckonyxx
04-27-2003, 01:36 PM
May 10 is the date of the Dyno Run test session. Time details will be forwarded during this coming week. Please confirm if you are able or unable to attend on this date and if you have an extra throttle body available.

Jesse