PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Fastest 2005 Mustang power by Procharger

maraudernkc
02-17-2006, 09:20 AM
I just wanted to give anyone some information that may be thinking about supercharging there Marauder. The reason we use Procharger is simple, in 2005 Procharger cars held 12 National Records. The worlds fastest 2005 Mustang is Procharged.

Below is link for more details on the championships and 2005 Mustang:

http://procharger.com/

THIS IS A VIDEO OF THE WORLDS FASTEST MUSTANG RUNNING A PROCHARGER
http://www.procharger.com/video/procharger_jpc.wmv

Rider90
02-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Hot Damn!

http://www.procharger.com/images/burcham_launch.jpg

THAT is a great picture. Congrats on the world record, 9.53 :eek:

CBT
02-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Yowza, that's moving. If it had a different paint job it might actually make me start liking Mustangs. Well, that's not entirely true, I like the 68-70 years.

martyo
02-17-2006, 10:09 AM
One would think that having the world's fastest Marauder which also happens to use a ProCharger would net that Marauder owner a ProCharger banner..... :alone:

O's Fan Rich
02-17-2006, 10:16 AM
One would think that having the world's fastest Marauder which also happens to use a ProCharger would net that Marauder owner a ProCharger banner..... :alone:

Yeah... But I notice yours is air to water, Marty. The ones on FIT is air to air. I did not see an air to water on the site. Maybe that's why you have no garage decoration yet?
Yes, Greg, I have been eyeballing your site... It's getting closer and closer to decision time......:burnout:

SergntMac
02-17-2006, 10:22 AM
One would think that having the world's fastest Marauder which also happens to use a ProCharger would net that Marauder owner a ProCharger banner..... :alone: I am in full agreement. BTW, congrats to both you and ProCharger.

martyo
02-17-2006, 10:28 AM
I am in full agreement. BTW, congrats to both you and ProCharger.

Careful with agreeing with me Mac. I thought I felt the earth stop spinning on its axis! :D

merc
02-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Careful with agreeing with me Mac. I thought I felt the earth stop spinning on its axis! :D

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060217/NEWS/60217001

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
A small earthquake gave some northern parts of New Jersey a minor case of the shakes.

The quake, with a magnitude of 2.6, hit parts of Sussex County near the New York and Pennsylvania borders at 6:43 p.m. yesterday. Such a magnitude is just within the range of minor earthquakes that can be felt by people.

The quake's center was about 5 miles underground and about 2 miles northeast of Hamburg, or 45 miles northwest of New York City, according to the United States Geological Survey's Web site.

It is unlikely that such a small earthquake would cause any damage, said Randy Baldwin, a geophysicist with the Golden, Colo.-based National Earthquake Information Center.

"I seriously doubt it. It was probably just felt,'' Baldwin said.
"Generally there's no damage associated with an earthquake like that.''

An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.1 hit parts of Morris County in
December, triggering a rash of phone calls to local police departments from startled residents.

O's Fan Rich
02-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Ok, I just watched the video....
Holy crap.... holy crap...... that looks like fun.:bows:

maraudernkc
02-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Marty, I do owe you a banner. Sorry! Do you want your car on the Procharger website? If you do than send me some hi res images and all the info on what mods you have on your car and a copy of your timeslip and I will get it to Procharger and ask them to put it on there website as the FASTEST MARAUDER IN THER WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send it to greg@msg-llc.com

MikesMerc
02-17-2006, 01:23 PM
I will get it to Procharger and ask them to put it on there website as the FASTEST MARAUDER IN THER WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing against Marty's awesome beast, but I have a feeling the "world's fastest marauder" title is going to be passed around a few times in the very near future ;) Make sure they don't post anything up in permanent ink:D

Marty, I hope you're ready to defend your title. The winter elves have been aweful busy my friend :)

maraudernkc
02-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Mike, I agree with you. I was going to have Procharger put it in pencil because I think Marty is going to lay down a brand new best.:)

Nothing against Marty's awesome beast, but I have a feeling the "world's fastest marauder" title is going to be passed around a few times in the very near future ;) Make sure they don't post anything up in permanent ink:D

Marty, I hope you're ready to defend your title. The winter elves have been aweful busy my friend :)

SergntMac
02-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Careful with agreeing with me Mac. I thought I felt the earth stop spinning on its axis! :D I'm surprised to hear you say this, Marty. I never disagree with the truth.
Marty, I hope you're ready to defend your title. The winter elves have been aweful busy my friend.Yes, they have.

I just left Zack's garage, and the midnight oil has been burning brightly. '06 is going to be a very interesting year. I can't wait to see how some of my tuning tricks will pay off.

martyo
02-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm surprised to hear you say this, Marty. I never disagree with the truth. Yes, they have.

Mac: I am just playing. It's Friday and I am feeling punchy! Thus the use of the :D

martyo
02-17-2006, 03:13 PM

I am ready.

I sure hope that someone takes the title from me soon. Real soon. That way when I take it back in April, it will taste even better as I wash it down with some more Diet Mountain Dew! :D

martyo
02-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Mike, I agree with you. I was going to have Procharger put it in pencil because I think Marty is going to lay down a brand new best.:)

Thanks!

My elves have been very busy this winter. In part because they are working on my street car. I will let you guess what it is.... {cough}Yellow Mustang{cough}

But my elves tell me I should be doing a bit better than last year. I would like to see one of us get in the 10's. It sure as hell would be nice if it was me. :D

Here's my elves:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album06/abg.sized.jpg

MikesMerc
02-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Here's my elves:

Oh yeah. Well, my elves can beat up your elves :D

MikesMerc
02-17-2006, 04:51 PM
'06 is going to be a very interesting year.

Actually, I think it is indeed going to be a very interesting season. A little friendly competition is a lot of fun if it doesn't turn personal and flame filled. So, let's keep it fun!!!!

I wish everyone the best of luck!!

SergntMac
02-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Actually, I think it is indeed going to be a very interesting season. A little friendly competition is a lot of fun if it doesn't turn personal and flame filled. You mean peace between the Tribes?

IMHO, this is up to you, Mike, you and your homies.

Play it "fair, square and on a dare". Leave the politics at home and keep your johnson in your pants.

IMHO, it's Marauders against the world. Play it this way and we are all family.

Does this work for you?

MarauderTJA
02-17-2006, 05:26 PM
You guys up north in the snow belt must be getting real anxious.....It would kill me to see my Marauder n the garage with a cover on it....But the spring isn't too far away. :D

HwyCruiser
02-17-2006, 06:48 PM
You guys up north in the snow belt must be getting real anxious.....It would kill me to see my Marauder n the garage with a cover on it....But the spring isn't too far away. :D

Racing season starts up here in 9 days as long as its +40 and dry. I'm sticking with the 380 pulley first time out, but with a little help from Dave I'm hoping to let her stretch her legs out a little more in the back 1/8th. ;)

bigslim
02-17-2006, 08:19 PM
You mean peace between the Tribes?

Play it "fair, square and on a dare". Leave the politics at home and keep your johnson in your pants.

IMHO, it's Marauders against the world. Play it this way and we are all family.

Does this work for you?
??????????:confused:

MikesMerc
02-17-2006, 08:37 PM
You mean peace between the Tribes?

No, its up to everyone. And everyone needs to speak for themselves. Individually.

I've always enjoyed spirited competition and heated debate. I don't loose sleep over it. I find it fun. But some folks just get too ruffled by it and need group love instead.

All I'm saying is that I'd like to see some friendly competition without things having to get personal and nasty. Simple as that.

martyo
02-17-2006, 08:42 PM
All I'm saying is that I'd like to see some friendly competition without things having to get personal and nasty. Simple as that.

Screw you! I am gonna kick yer azz while drinkin' a Diet Mountain Dew! :D

MikesMerc
02-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Screw you! I am gonna kick yer azz while drinkin' a Diet Mountain Dew! :D

Well, my elves can still kick your elves' butt....so there!

martyo
02-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Well, my elves can still kick your elves' butt....so there!

Bring it b!tch! :D

teamrope
02-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Ya'lls gonna eat my dust... Transwarp drive has arived.... :P

SergntMac
02-18-2006, 11:29 AM
All I'm saying is that I'd like to see some friendly competition without things having to get personal and nasty. Simple as that. Yep, simple. So, if I don't insult you, and you don't insult me, and few more around us don't insult any of us, we can have some fun.

I like it, when do we start?

Mad4Macs
02-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Yowza, that's moving. If it had a different paint job it might actually make me start liking Mustangs. Well, that's not entirely true, I like the 68-70 years.

*cough* *cough*

bigslim
02-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Yep, simple. So, if I don't insult you, and you don't insult me, and few more around us don't insult any of us, we can have some fun.

I like it, when do we start?
Where did all of this come from???????:confused:

Smokie
02-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I am really envious of how that Mustang bolted out of the hole without a sound from the tires....no tire burning....just pure take off.:D

CRUZTAKER
02-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Where did all of this come from???????:confused:

THIS has been coming for some time now. As of late, it is very apparent.
Folks are making an effort. We do not have to actually like each other all that much....nor fully agree...just tolerate and be flexible.

It's time we all got along. It has always been time. I'm ready.

Are you?;)

bigslim
02-18-2006, 07:07 PM
THIS has been coming for some time now. As of late, it is very apparent.
Folks are making an effort. We do not have to actually like each other all that much....nor fully agree...just tolerate and be flexible.

It's time we all got along. It has always been time. I'm ready.

Are you?;)
I thought as of lately things were pretty mellow. Maybe I was wrong. I hope folks will keep in mind that this is a car site and not a personality site. Let's have a good year with our Marauders.

Hack Goby
02-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Barry,Glad to see that you noticed that it has been quiet lately and everyone has backed off a little.I agree with Mac that it should be Marauder against the world but here we are nice as we have been getting a little chippy over a stupid Mustang thread.I guess its because some people feel the need to always get the last word in.(Like my X wife):argue:

MikesMerc
02-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Folks are making an effort.

Indeed they are. Let's build on it.

maraudernkc
02-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Dave, below is a list of the mods on the 2005 Mustang that you had asked about.

2005 WORLDS FASTEST MUSTANG MODS:

• RGR Short Block
• FOX LAKE Prepped Cylinder Heads w/ FERREA Components
• ATI PROCHARGER D-1SC with 3-Core Intercooler
• CENTERFORCE Dual Friction Clutch
• CYN-R-G Flywheel
• MOTIVE GEAR 4:30 Gearset
• STRANGE Spool, Axles, and Brakes
• TREMEC TKO 600 Transmission
• LAKEWOOD Blow Shield
• ATI Dampener
• BASSANI Full-Length Headers, X-Pipe, and Cat-Back
• KIRKEY Seats
• SWARR AUTOMOTIVE Shifter and Cross Member
• LAS PERFORMANCE 6-point Chromoly Cage
• ZEX 75hp Shot Wet Nitrous System
• QA1 Shocks & Struts
• AJE K-Member and A-Arms
• METCO Control Arms
• H&R Sport Lowering Springs
• LPW Rear-End Girdle
• JPC Driveshaft, Engine Mounts, & Fuel Rails
• FORD MOTORSPORT Dual Focus Fuel Pumps
• 75lb Fuel Injectors
• DIABLOSPORT Predator
• RACECRAFT Anti-Roll Bar and Radiator Support Delete
• BOGART 15”x3.5” Front & 15”x10” Racing Rims
• MICKEY THOMPSON 26”x 4.5” Front Tires
• MICKEY THOMPSON 28”x 10.5” Rear Slicks
• MEZIERE Electric Water Pump

AND RUN HELL OF A DRIVER:)

jstevens
02-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Looks like a daily driver to me!

jimlam56
02-20-2006, 06:35 PM
http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060217/NEWS/60217001

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
A small earthquake gave some northern parts of New Jersey a minor case of the shakes.

The quake, with a magnitude of 2.6, hit parts of Sussex County near the New York and Pennsylvania borders at 6:43 p.m. yesterday. Such a magnitude is just within the range of minor earthquakes that can be felt by people.

The quake's center was about 5 miles underground and about 2 miles northeast of Hamburg, or 45 miles northwest of New York City, according to the United States Geological Survey's Web site.

It is unlikely that such a small earthquake would cause any damage, said Randy Baldwin, a geophysicist with the Golden, Colo.-based National Earthquake Information Center.

"I seriously doubt it. It was probably just felt,'' Baldwin said.
"Generally there's no damage associated with an earthquake like that.''

An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.1 hit parts of Morris County in
December, triggering a rash of phone calls to local police departments from startled residents.
I felt it all the way down here in Northern Florida...